Trust or not to trust...

Unexpected Love?

The next day, you didnt come to school because you didnt want to see Krystal and you are scared of what she is going to do next.  "~~~~~, didnt come school today?" Sungjong pouted.

 

"i dont know, maybe she is late or something?" Sungyeol scratched his head.  "she is never late , she is always on time..Yeol-ah, dont you save her number? Text her" Myungsoo slung an arm across Sungyeol's shoulders.

 

"dont you remember her phone broke? Maybe she is just late today i guess?" Sungyeol sighed. *i didnt get to see you yesterday and you are not even here today* he looked over at your empty seat. 

 

"hi OPPAS!" Krystal all of a sudden and stood infront of three of them. Giving them quite a shock. *oppa? Is this girl kidding me?* Myungsoo stared at Krystal.

 

"Yeol-ah, i'm just..just gonna get some fresh air outside first since the teacher is not here yet" Myungsoo let out a fake cough and went out the classroom. Girls started to follow him out as usual. 

 

"erm, hi Krystal.." Sungjong gave her a awkward smile. 

 

"your name is Krystal am i right?" Sungyeol asked her and she nodded her head. "do you know why ~~~~~ isnt in school today? I cant text her since someone broke her phone afew days ago" 

 

"i dont know, maybe she just doesnt want to come to school today" Krystal bit her lip and tapped her feet.

 

"why?" Sungyeol asked her. "yeah why?" Sungjong leaned closer to Sungyeol. 

 

"i dont want to say this but..oh well,~~~~~ isnt really the type of girl you think she is..Maybe she is just scared to come to school today because she is afraid i'll tell the principal that she hurt me yesterday in the toliet," She tried to fake a cry. "my arm still hurts"  *thats isnt like ~~~~~~* Sungyeol frowned.

 

"But you must be mistaken, ~~~~~ isnt that type of person and why will she even hurt you?!"

 

"oh...Sungyeol oppa, she is just putting up a fake innocent act infront of all OF YOU, she said i should stop being jealous that she's friends with INFINITE.~" She hold her arm and pretend to winced in pain. "ouch, i think i need to go to the doctor soon, well i just thought i let you know.." And then she went over to head back to her seat with an evil smile on her face. *mission complete*

 

"h-hyung...i think she's lying..." Sungjong nudged Sungyeol's arm.

 

"i dont trust her" Sungyeol was deep in his thoughts,"but then again, Krystal does look like she's in pain..doesnt she? What if she is right?she have known ~~~~~ longer than us" Sungyeol ran a hand over his head. 

 

"so you are saying you dont trust ~~~~~?" Myungsoo suddenly came in and sat beside Sungyeol. 

 

"you heard the whole conversation?" Sungjong and Sungyeol both looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"obviously..?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes. 

 

"i dont know Myungsoo-ah, i really dont know.." Sungyeol sighed.

 

"very well then, just wake me up when its lunch time" Myungsoo yawned and rested his head on top of the desk.  *i should trust ~~~~~~ right? I mean i should and i must but...urgh!!!!!* Sungyeol ruffled his hair in frustration and he took just dropped his head ontop of his desk.

 

*i dont trust that Krystal girl at all...* Sungjong glared over at Krystal.

 

The whole day in school was a bore for INFINITE because you werent there. Even the always so joyful Sungjong was feeling all bored. "i didnt know i'm going to be this bored without ~~~~~~ around" Woohyun pouted and rested his left cheek on his palm.

 

"oh here comes this devil..." Sungjong muttered under his breath. 

 

"why do you oppas looks so down?" She stood infront of INFINITE. Sungjong was glaring at her. Myungsoo just ignored her. The rest didnt even paid any attention to her. "erm hello?" she waved a hand.

 

"erm, can just leave us alone? We are not even close friends.." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

 

Sunggyu nudged him. "dont be disrespectful Jong-ah.." Sunggyu whispered to him.

 

Sungjong just looked elsewhere.  "is what you said to ~~~~~ true?" Sungyeol asked her. Krystal nodded her head abit too eagerly. "but..the other time..she was locked up in the room..by someone and fainted, someone locked her in..any ideas who could that be?"

 

"yeah..anyone you know? Anyone who hates her because you seem to know her alot? Because not only that, that person also broke her phone.." Woohyun came into the conversation. 

 

"i'm going to kill that jerk..." Myungsoo gave a cold stare at Krystal making her turned stiff. *w-what is happening here..? W-what? How did they know?!* Krystal grew worried.  

 

" Hey, are you still here?" Hoya snapped his fingers infront of her. Krystal jerked and breathed in and out slowly. "erm what were you saying?"  "~~~~~~, fainted,locked" Sungjong sighed and shook his head. 

 

"oh that..i dont know..i dont know.i gotta go! Goodbye" Krystal quickly walked away from INFINITE's table and neve turned back.  *something's up* Myungsoo watched her from the back. 

 

*i dont trust that Krystal girl and i will never will...* Sungjong let out a heavy breath.  ....

 

Another update<3 hehehe.