Introduction

He Is My First...

Minseok watched his boyfriend from the corner of his eye, carelessly throwing clothes into a brown box. Lay had never been one to enjoy cleaning, it was always his boyfriend who'd clean up after him, but Minseok didn't mind. 

"I'm already tired." Lay threw the last bit of clothing into the box, walked past his boyfriend, and jumped face down on the bed. 

Minseok crawled towards him, and began to massage his back. "You've only packed one box, Lay." 

He moved his hands lower, down his back, and then slapped his bum before getting up, and walking back over to the boxes, removing the clothes, and re-folding them neatly on the floor. Lay turned his head, so that he could watch his boyfriend. 

"Seok...massage me again please." Lay pouted from the bed. 

"No, not until we finish packing. Ayi is gonna kill you if you don't finish in an hour babe." 

"Ugh, let her kill me." Lay turned his head away from Minseok, and shut his eyes. 

His mom had recently bought a new house closer to her work in Dongjak- gu, across the river from where he lived now in Cheongpadong, where all of his friends (boyfriend included) lived. He didn't want to move because that meant moving schools, it meant moving away from Minseok. He hated the idea. 

"Stop being such a baby," teased Minseok as he put the folded clothes back into the box. He felt Lay's arms wrap around him slowly from behind. 

Lay leaned in and kissed the lobe of his ear. "I'm your only baby." he whispered. 

Minseok turned his head to face him, and their lips met. Lay's tongue broke through his teeth and explored Minseok's mouth. They both broke into a smile in the middle of their kiss, something they loved doing, and then continued to press their lips together. Minseok's hand brushed softly against Lay's cheek as he was being held tighter by him. Lay broke the kiss and dragged his lip down to his jaw, and breathed hard on it, catching his breath, before planting his lips on the soft skin of Minseok's neck. He kissed him on his sensitive spot, the moan that drew out from under Minseok's hard breath, turning him on. After minutes have gone by, kissing each other until they had to pause as they ran out of breath, Minseok removed his hand off of Lay, which was now buried under his shirt, and softly pushed his boyfriend's lips away from his. He pecked Lay's nose, amused at the sight of him sulking, as he was left hanging. 

"Let's finish packing, okay?" Minseok put away the remaining folded clothes on the floor, into the box, closing it up.

Lay sadly nodded, and thanked his skinny jeans for controlling his arousement. He still had his arms wrapped around Minseok, his head now buried in his shoulder. 

Minseok grabbed a new empty box and began to clear the book shelf, unable to fully move with Lay clinging onto him. He looked over his shoulder at his boyfriend. A sight, that was his only source of weakness. Lay was the one person in the world that he loved- really loved. Yes, he loved his parents and siblings, and friends. But, his love for Lay was beyond that. He didn't admit to it, but he knew that he loved him. 

For two years now, they've been together, and the cliche words "I love you" still has not been used in both of their vocabularies. He himself knew that he wouldn't say it first because he never did anything first. Lay always made the first move. He was the first to initiate conversation when they first met, he was the first to ask him out on a date, the first to confess his feelings, the first to hug and kiss him, the first who introduced him to his parents, and he was the first who asked to commit to a relationship. He was the first everything in Minseok's life. 

He had expected him to say "I love you" almost a year ago on their anniversary, so that he too could say it back. But, Minseok thought that it has not yet crossed Lay's mind, his worry building up ever since. He wanted to say it to him because of the idea that it was supposed to be said in a relationship. Minseok always braced himself with Lay's consent before he did anything. Once Lay had made a move, he would follow. But since Lay has not yet said it, he would have to wait until he did. 

"Zhang Yi-" a loud, screeching voice beckoned from the door behind them. 

Lay's mom was panting at the door, a lamp in one hand, and a box in the other. Sweat dripped from her forehead, and her face was haggard. 

"Why is Seokie packing your stuff?!" She stuffed the lamp into the box, stomped into the room, and pulled her son away from Minseok, who burst out laughing.

"Moooooom. I'm just trying to spend as much time as I can with him." Lay crawled back towards Minseok, but his mom pulled him up by his shirt. 

"We're moving only minutes away- Seokie, go and eat downstairs and leave Lay to fix his own stuff." 

"No, ayi," a term she taught him to her call by, "I'll finish up his packing. You both are crazy busy." 

"Okay, you're coming with me," she dragged Lay out of his room and before closing the door, grinned at her son's boyfriend, "Love ya Seokie." 

He chuckled as he heard Lay whine, refusing to load boxes into the moving-service-truck, followed by continuous orders from his mom. Lay's mom, his ayi, was like a mother to him. She was the one who approved of their relationship before they were even officially dating. She acted more like a friend than a mother; one of the biggest influences on their relationship. Minseok loved her as much as he loved his own family. 

He began to clear off the second shelf of books, when a small, black journal fell from the pile he held. He's never seen the journal before. He decided to take a peek before packing it. It's probably just notes, he thought to himself while inspecting it. But, he knew that it was something else, the fact that it was hidden in the back of stacks of books he never read. It wouldn't hurt. Minseok looked back at the closed door and sat on Lay's bed before turning the cover to the first page. 

'He Is My First...'