Hangovers at Hyung's house / Maknae Gets Some Dirt

Daily Notes

Jiyong woke up to a feathery haven and a mind-numbing hangover around lunchtime. He hissed as the sunlight from an open window hit his face, turning away from the window and next to his phone. He barely reached out and grabbed for it before seeing a familiar picture frame on a just-as-familiar nightstand. Squinting his eyes to try and focus his vision, Jiyong saw it. It was unmistakeable. 

It was a picture of them excluding the eldest, but it wasn't a photoshoot. It was in the dorm living room, amd everything was a complete wreck. Pillows and feathers were strewn everywhere, empty plastic bowls littered the floor, a few ice cream tubs were upside down among melted puddles of the frozen treat, so on and so forth. Jiyong himself was curled up into a ball, holding onto an empty wine bottle, Daesung was in the far left corner of the picture, facedown on the floor, Youngbae was slumped over a stack of pillows, and the maknae was passed out ontop of the couches, wearing nothing but his boxers.

As Jiyong looked at the picture, he began to have a sinking feeling about his whereabouts. Only the person who took the damn photo would proudly display it, at his home. No wonder why everything was so familiar, he woke up in hyung's villa! He turned back around to see if there was another figure with him in bed, but he got lucky. No one was there with him. It shook him as strange because he woke up in hyung's bed, not just his villa, so where was the owner? Slowly positioning himself to stand up, Jiyong caught a sight of a white figure on the floor. Sure enough, it was hyung; facedown on the carpet while wearing a bathrobe.

Deciding not to waste anymore energy, lest he make his headache worse, Jiyong decided to use Skype to try and get everyone into a video call. With a few clicks, his phone was patiently waiting for the others to pick up. Once the other's haggard faces came on screen, he skipped small talk and dove into more serious business. "What happened last night?"

Seungri looked wide awake as ever, much to Jiyong's expectations. "I won money!" he beamed.

Jiyong gave him a fake smile in return. "Shut up, maknae."

"The day just started, and you're already being mean..." the other chimed back, his ever-infamous pouts starting to grow on his face.

Youngbae sighed, running a hand through his hair. "We can be as mean as we want to, with this killer hangover."

"I second that." Daesung replied, possibly in a dark place. The only light that came from his side of the video was the one from his phone.

Sighing, Jiyong relaxed onto the fluffy pillows. "So, uh... Does no one remember what happened last night?"

"No..." everyone else but Seungri chimed in a sad harmony.

Daesung sighed, then quickly straightened himself out. "Wait."

"What?" Youngbae asked.

With brows furrowed in thought, Daesung replied, "None of us can remember anything for , hyung isn't in the call, and somehow Seungri knows that he got money last night. He also didn't say no to leader's question. Does that sound fishy to you?"

Jiyong stopped. It DID sound fishy. "Oi, maknae!" he hissed.

There was much blurring on his end of Seungri's line, probably because he was moving from one place to the other. "Yes?" he asked.

"What did you win money for?" Jiyong deadpanned.

More blurring, and some clanging sounds. "A bet i made with Taeyang-hyung and Daesung-hyung!"

Jiyong's eyes narrowed. "What for and how much?"

It was then that Youngbae reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet and checking the contents of it. "Bet, my - GIVE ME MY 50,000 WON BACK, YOU ."

The clanging stopped. Seungri picked up his phone to face his accuser and whined, "That was what I won from you!"

Daesung's eyes slightly went bigger at that. "Dang, that must've been a really intense bet if we both gave you 50,000 won."

"What for?" Jiyong paused, pressing a button to flip the cameras. "Plus, hyung is on the ground."

Youngbae hesitated for a second before he replied. "... Should I ask?"

"Oh, yeah! We partied in his house!" Daesung exclaimed.

"I still don't understand why we're Skyping, though..." Seungri commented, mussing up his hair before opening a fridge and going through it.

Jiyong frowned at that. "What? i wanted to try it."

Youngbae huffed, trying to ignore the two. "Where are you guys? I'm on the couch."

"Finding ingredients for soup!" was Seungri's reply.

Daesung sighed. "In hyung's closet, under a stack of clothes."

"Hyung's bed." Jiyong replied, ignoring the strange stares he got from the rest of the group.

"Wait- why's hyung on the ground?" Daesung asked, concern for their eldest beginning to surface in all of them.

Jiyong shrugged. "I don't know, really." 

"Check, you !" Youngbae retorted, "What if there's something wrong with him?"

Without a word, Jiyong slowly got up from his comfortable position, just to fall from the bed and onto the ground with a sad thump. He didn't mind that much, however, and just crawled over to his hyung with the small amount of dignity he still had. Once he got there, Jiyong tried to turn him around, cooing softly for the sleeping (?) man on the floor. "Hyung... Hyung- HOLY ."

The others jumped from the sound, then noticing that Jiyong dropped his phone on the ground. What they didn't see was Jiyong jumping back from Seunghyun in fear before putting him back to his original spot on the floor, all the while screeching,"HOLY , HOLY , HOLY SHIIIIT!"

Seungri decided to try and get his attention. "Hyung! What's wrong?!"

"PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE, KWON JIYONG, AND TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS." Youngbae screamed at his device in frustration.

"What is it? What's wrong?!" Daesung cried out.

Feeling a small weight off his hands, Jiyong scurried to his phone and back to the bed before replying. "So you know how I said that hyung was lying on the ground?"

Everyone else nodded.

"Well." Jiyong sighed, trying to figure out a way to explain what he just witnessed. "He was lying on the floor, facedown, wearing a bathrobe."

"And...?" Taeyang asked.

Jiyong took a deep breath. "And only a bathrobe."

The reaction was instantaneous. "HOLY ?!" the others shrieked.

Jiyong himself was having some trouble calming himself down. "I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BELOW THE WAIST! HE'S GONNA ING KILL ME FOR 'LAYING MY HUNGRY EYES ON HIS PRECIOUS AND INNOCENT BODY'!"

Youngbae froze. "The -"

"His words, not mine." Jiyong replied, putting a hand up in surrender. He then paled, eyes wide open as he put down his phone to check on something. "."

Seungri frowned, holding a bag of frozen peas to his head as he started up the stove. "What?"

Jiyong's sullen face came back onto the video. "....I have a friend."

"OH MY GOD." Daesung screeched.

Youngbae's mouth dropped as he tried to process what was just said to him. "YOU DID NOT JUST-"

"SERIOUSLY?!" Seungri cried out, almost dropping a pot half-full of water.

Suddenly, a deep voice cleared its throat. "ert."

JIyong froze as he felt the other side of the bed dip down. "!"

"Morning, hyung!" Seungri greeted, helping himself to a little chuckle as he put down the phone to chop up some vegetables.

"Morning." Seunghyun replied, taking the phone from a frozen Jiyong as he sgave everyone a smile.

"Do you know what we did last night? Because no one else knows..." Youngbae asked, finally failing to keep in his laughter.

" YOU, YOUNGBAE." Jiyong screeched, turning away from Seunghyun and his phone.

"I don't know..." Daesung replied, a small smile growing on his lips, "I think you'd rather someone else, from what I know."

Jiyong just grabbed a pillow and screeched into it in reply before chucking it at the closed closet door.

"Don't give him a hard time, you s." Seunghyun replied, turning to put his arm around Jiyong with the phone still in hand. "That's my job."

"I don't think you want that to be your job today, hyung~" Seungri singsonged, pushing the celery to a small plate before grabbing a peeled onion and chopping it as well.

"Why not? Its's fun seeing Kwon Leader like this." Seunghyun asked, giving a tighter grip to an escaping Jiyong.

"Daesungie-hyung! You noticed the fact that I kept avoiding one of your questions! Want me to answer it?" Seungri stopped, taking his phone and propping it up with the help of a bowl. He was smiling, but tears were threatening to escape from his eyes. 

"Damn, lay off on the onions for a sec. And what question?" Seunghyun asked.

It was Daesung's turn to smile. "Seungri said that he won money yesterday from a bet. What bet was it?"

It was then when everyone saw the maknae's smile turn from innocent to devious. "Would Seunghyun-hyung ever be the one to hit on Jiyong-hyung while drunk?"

"HOLY !" Seunghyun cried out, this time being the one to get himself as far as he can to a shocked Jiyong.

"You're kidding, right...?" Youngbae asked, secretly enjoying the reactions everyone was making. 

"Nope! I didn't even really get too drunk last night!" Seungri replied, putting down the knife for a second to get a tissue and wipe his teary eyes with it. "You always had such good dirt on me when I got too drunk so I decided that it was my turn to blackmail."

"Woaaaah, smart thinking, Seungri!" Daesung cried out. "You're maturing!"

"Don't encourage the little !" Jiyong hissed, standing on the bed and making a dive for Seunghyun and his phone. The two toppled over in a mess of arms and legs before Jiyong took the device and held it for the both of them to see.

"You guys are already encouragement enough!" Sengri replied, to which Youngbae and Daesung nodded to.

"... Right." Seunghyun mumbled, looking at Jiyong strangely.

Jiyong sighed. "What exactly happened?"

"Long version or short version?" Seungri asked, getting back to the chopping board and grabbing a carrot from his pile of miscellaneous vegetables.

"We'll be here for a while." Seunghyun replied.

"Okay!" the maknae cried out, "It all started when we were at the YG Building..."


"Hyuuuuuungs, what should we do?" Seungri whined, bounding about to each bandmember with a frown on his face. "We don't get together often, Seunghyun-hyung's just finished with Alumni, and who knows how many days we have together until we separate again!"

"The annoying little has a point," Jiyong said. "Who knows until we get to see each other like this again?"

"We have Skype, for 's sake! And texting!" Seunghyun hissed, shoving the overexcited little Seunghyun over to Youngbae.

"SOMEONE'S in a pissy mood~" Daesung singsonged.

" off." was Seunghyun's reply.

"This man," Youngbae said, trying and failing to put an arm around Seunghyun's neck, "needs a damn drink."

Seunghyun scoffed. "No I don't! And I can certainly drink at home."

"That's your problem, hyung!" Seungri cried out, going over to stubbornly cling onto the man's left arm. "You need to stop shutting us out! We are BIGBANG, and we are here for you!"

"We are, Seunghyun; no matter how much you kick out out." Jiyong pointed out.

Seunghyun turned to him, trying to wiggle Seungri out of his grip. "I don't kick you asshats out."

"Then prove it!" Seungri exclaimed, refusing to budge on his death grip. "Go with us and grab some drinks."

"SOME?" Seunghyun countered, disbelief evident in his accusing tone of voice.

Daesung suddenly lightened up. "Idea~! Since it's been such a long time, let's go to a club! Just like what we used to do."

"I'm gonna ing regret this, am I?" Seunghyun sighed, letting himself be dragged along by the hyperactive maknae.

The rest followed happily, sending each other devious looks. 

Time to get hyung drunk.

~timeskip~

"Sh-!" Seunghyun giggle-snorted, stumbling toward the VIP area in an alcoholic-induced haze. He bumped continuously into grinding bodies, saying sorry and walking away without even meaning a single word. s, all of them. They all had someone to love, and HE didn't. Love, hm. "Love, love, love, la la love..." he murmured, turning into a corridor and stopping against a wall with a lazy, -eating grin on his face. Why he was smiling, he had no ing clue. He was getting quite a few stares from random strangers, but he wasn't feeling as uncomfortable as he would've been sober.

One stranger in particular had enough guts to get up to the drunken rapper to say hello. Seunghyun just continued smiling, not even noticing that he was sliding down the wall, centimeter by centimeter. The stranger didn't notice either, instead putting one well-manicured hand on his bicep firmly. Seunghyun was too wasted to pull away from the stranger's grip, but the warmth was nice. More was added as said stranger pressed up to him, only a few centimeters between their faces. Their bodies had no concept of personal space, though, as the stranger wove her left leg onto his own. He just stayed in the same position, and it was clear to anyone that he was too drunk to even consent to such activities.

At the other end of the corridor, Jiyong strolled out of the VIP area, still sober enough to walk on his own two feet. His mind was a tad hazy, but that didn't stop him from spotting the ual assault the stranger was giving to his fellow bandmate. Scoffing, he sped-walked up to the woven duo, pulling the stranger away from Seunghyun. "The hell do you think you're doing?!"

The stranger gave Jiyong a disgusted look. "Hey , I saw him first!"

"Do you wanna ing bet that?" Jiyong hissed, blocking the stranger from Seunghyun. "I've known this er since middle school!"

At this time, Seunghyun was slowly starting to become aware of his surroundings. He squinted his eyes at the two figures in front of him, recognizing only one. "Ji...?"

"Oh wow, you've got history with him! Well, someone's possesive. Tell me this, then; if you have known him since 'middle school', then why hadn't you made a ing move on him?" the stranger retorted back just as harshly.

Jiyong laughed at that. And not just a regular laugh; a deep laugh that came from his stomach. "Oh, god. If you only ing knew.."

Seunghyun wasn't THAT alert, but you can bet on anything that he was trying his hardest to listen well to the conversation. Without thinking, he made his next move while throwing caution to the wind. Surprising Jiyong, himself, and the stranger, Seunghyun grabbed his best friend by the waist and pulled him over into a sloppy but aggressive kiss.

The stranger sighed, walking away from the touchy-feely bandmates with no remorse. "You got me there." she mumbled, walking back out onto the dance floor. 

They paid no mind to her, letting out animalistic growls from the back of their throats as a more sober Jiyong pushed Seunghyun against the wall. They still weren't paying attention to the other clubgoers in the corridor, especially an ecstatic Seungri hiding behind another corner. 

The maknae was beside himself with glee, covering his mouth in an attempt to hinder his laughter. He was still congratulating himself on his own luck as Youngbae came up from behind and tapped his shoulder. "What are you so happy about?"

"I'm 100,000 won richer!"


Seungri smiled, finishing his story with himself, as always."So. What do you think?"

It was quiet for approximately two seconds as the rest of the group let the story sink in before laughter erupted from Youngbae and Daesung's ends of the video call. The other two were now a tad farther separated, but not so much. Seunghyun still had to see what was happening in the call. Said member took the phone away from Jiyong, trying to overpower the sounds of raucous laughter with his own yelling. "Maknae! Maknae!"

"Yes, hyung?" Seungri asked, putting down the knife for the last time and rummaging in a drawer for a ladle. 

"Did anything else happen after that?" Seunghyun screeched, furiously pressing on the touch screen to try and find a way to mute the two laughing s. Apparently, he didn't need the mute option anymore because the other two quieted up after hearing that. 

"s..." Jiyong murmured, lifting up his hand to flip Youngbae and Daesung off. The two just shrugged with innocent smiles plastered on their faces.

Seungri lifted the cutting board and walked over to the already boiling pot of water, putting the board beside the stove as he rummaged through the cabinets again. "Not really. Youngbae-hyung and I had to drag you savages to the VIP area as fast as we could and lock the doors before anyone who mattered took notice of the hyungs of BIGBANG devouring each other's faces. Other than that, you two just had a really long make-out session that moved to the neck and collarbones while Daesung-hyung joined Youngbae-hyung and I for a few rounds of karaoke."

"Makes sense.." Seunghyun mumbled, checking his profile on the video chat. Of course, there was a well-placed hickey at the base of his jawline. "Goddamn it, Ji!" he complained, putting a finger over the bruised spot and softly massaging it. 

"Me? My fault?" the other countered, running over to the bathroom to inspect his collarbones, which were definitely littered with love bites. "You started the ing kiss in the first place, you !"

"Ah, love~" Seungri sighed, taking the small block of broth that he found and dropping it into the soup.

"Shut up, or I'll have your ing head on a stick." Seunghyun threatened, glaring at the poor maknae from the video call.

As Seungri whimpered, Jiyong's voice cam through from the bathroom to ask a question. "Okay, you face. Enough about us. What about Youngbae and Daesung? Don't tell me that they didn't do anything noteworthy."

" YOU, MAN!" Youngbae hissed, "We were hoping he'd forget about the Daesung and I pulled."

Seungri stopped whimpering away from Seunghyun to grin at his bandmate sweetly. "Oh, how could I forget? With you guys setting fire to the bar and all."


To be continued in later chapters...

Hi guys! ^-^ Sorry if you're not a fan of the gtop, but I thought that it was a good entrance into the fic with a hangover chapter. Don't worry, ther will be SO much more hangovers these boys and we will experience. But for now, how about a nice review? Or ideas for future fics; I definitely take requests. I am sorry to admit, though, that I am quite loyal to my two ships, so it might only be a brotp thing if you ask for other pairings. See you next time~!

-lightstoguide