Chapter 7

What Would You Do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So she was literally then?" Hoya asked loudly in disbelief. Strangers turned to look at the four boys and Woohyun nudged him harshly in the side. They were currently walking home and Woohyun had decided to tell them what happened in the nurse's office. The other three took buses as their houses were further away.

"Well, she wasn't  , she was like... sort of ", Woohyun half-whispered to Hoya.

Sungyeol turned to look at him, "are you sure? You keep changing the story".

"Yeah, but that's cause Myungsoo was standing in front of her the whole time and I couldn't really see properly", Woohyun scratched his head unsurely as the two boys beside him scowled.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "stop twisting the story then! You always do that, you even told me Eunseol threatened to 'shank' Suzy. I doubt that was true too!"

Hoya started to laugh uncontrollably, "wait, what? She didn't say that! I was there!"

"Whatever. If you don't want to hear what happened then..." He shrugged at them as they all waited for the cars to stop so they could cross the road. This time, Hoya nudged him, "Fine! Okay, basically, me and Myungsoo were there and he saw her legs so he went and opened the curtains and they stared at eachother for like five minutes before he finally shut the curtains. See? This way of saying it is so boring", he sighed.

"What, five minutes? It was five seconds!" Myungsoo protested, as they reached the other side.

Woohyun laughed, "it was not five seconds!"

Sungyeol interrupted, "so how was she?" He started walking backwards to see Myungsoo's face, which turned slightly pink.

He bit his lips as a vivid image appeared in his mind. Bare slender legs, long damp hair, wet cloth clinging to her skin. Myungsoo shook his head frantically, turning even redder. Clothes scattered aroung, first three buttons undone, pink lace peeking out-

"Aww, Myungsoo looks like a tomato!" Sungyeol burst out into laughter, interrupting his thoughts. The other three joined in, teasing him for his red face.

"N-No I don't", he shouted, looking at the floor.

Woohyun patted him on the back, "it's okay Myungsoo, at least this proves you like girls. I mean, if seeing that didn't affect you then you either like men or you have a problem", he grinned.

The image appeared in his mind again, "B-Bye!" He shouted suddenly and ran all the way home.

 

Eunseol and Jaemi got onto the bus laughing and whispering about their school day as other students stared at them. They made their way to the back seats of the bus and sat down.

"I can't believe you did that!" Jaemi whispered, giggling. "She looked so shocked!" Eunseol nodded in agreement.

"What happened to you afterwards though? I thought you were going to follow me out".

Jaemi rolled her eyes, "me and Suzy got held up by teachers right after you left. Luckily I didn't get into trouble though, cause technically I didn't even do anything".

"That's good", Eunseol said nodding.

"Anyway, if I had followed you, the 'Myungsoo incident' might not have happened", Jaemi nudged her side playfully, wiggling her eyebrows.

Eunseol turned pink and was about to reply, but a voice interrupted.

"I thought we were bus buddies". The two girls looked up to see Baekhyun, his lips formed into a playful pout. He sat down next to Eunseol, as the bus contained five seats at the back. "I don't like being the third wheel", he frowned and Jaemi laughed.

"Then you can sit somewhere else", she stuck her tongue out, reaching over Eunseol to make sure he could see.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped, "Eunseol-ah, she's being mean!" She laughed quietly at him but didn't say anything.

After a few minutes, Baekhyun spoke up again, "I can't believe it's actually you though..." he mumbled, staring at Eunseol. She nodded shyly at him, making sure she wouldn't touch the old piece of gum stuck on the space between the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter