Chapter 3

What Would You Do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What. Is. That?"

Jaemi sighed, "This", she began, pointing to the metal machine now planted in the middle of Eunseol's spare room. Yes, her house was big enough to have a spare room; anyone attending Seoul Academy had a decent amount of money, there were the students whose parents ran small businesses, and those who came from mind-blowingly rich families. "Is a running machine". She finished, unfazed by the look of horror her best friend was giving her.

"Running? Jaemi-ah, you have got to be joking", she whined, sitting on the cold wooden floor. "I thought all I had to do was to eat less food!"

"Well you thought wrong", Jaemi replied, and tried to drag Eunseol up on her feet (which didn't go very well, so Eunseol had to get up by herself in the end), "look, just ten minutes a day, that's all!"

Eunseol raised an eyebrow, "and that's going to make me lose weight?", she asked skeptically, as she trudged over to the machine.

"Erm... well, of course it depends on your diet as well..." Jaemi said awkwardly, helping her onto the running machine with great difficulty, and starting up the machine.

"I can't believe this is happening".

 

The guys were over at Myungsoo's for a sleepover, and much to his dismay, Sungjong had decided to bring up the letter he found in his locker the other day.

"So yeah, we got to the class room and there was this piece of paper with a heart on it in Myungsoo hyung's locker. Have you read it yet, hyung?" Sungjong rambled innocently, turning to look at Myungsoo.

"Yeah..." He murmured quietly, while the other boys all stared at him in amusement.

Hoya smirked suspiciously, "Why are you being all mysterious about it? Was it from the girl you like?"

Before Myungsoo could reply, Dongwoo cut in, "Wait! Myungsoo has someone he likes?" He asked excitedly, like a nosy parent. Hoya shrugged and looked at Myungsoo for an answer.

"No, I don't have a girl that I like, and I'm not being mysterious about it..." He told them, putting on a flat look, but the others still felt suspicious about the letter.

"Liar!" Sunggyu shouted, pointing at him with a pepero stick, "Usually you tell us to burn it for you, because it's so disgusting!"

Myungsoo bit down on his lip, "Yeah well that's cause they always write weird stuff like- 'oppa I love you hehe, be my boyfriend' and 'I have dreams about you hehe', ugh..."

"They do..?" Woohyun shivered.

Sunggyu, being the more intelligent one, realised quickly, "So... this girl didn't?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Myungsoo shifted uncomfortably, and cleared his throat, before shrugging and throwing them a confused look.

"Okay, just show us" Sungyeol demanded, getting up to look for the letter. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, leaning back, clearly not thinking he would find it. To everyone's surprise, Sungyeol plucked it out from between two books on the bookshelf. "Ooh, here it is!"

Myungsoo's head snapped up in surprise, "Hey! Don't read it!" He grabbed Sungyeol's legs, but he shouted out the whole letter, even while Myungsoo was trying his best to tackle him to the ground.

The six boys stopped laughing and stared in amazement, "Myungsoo... You need to find this girl. She's the one. If someone wrote me a letter like this I would literally fanboy over it", Sungyeol gaped, reluctantly handing the letter back to its owner.

"And then marry her", Hoya added.

Myungsoo looked away, embarrassed, "I'm going to find her... but that doesn't mean I'm going to marry her", he glared at Hoya, "weirdo..."

"Hey, you can't call me a weirdo! I'm your hyung!" Hoya scolded, but Myungsoo just shrugged it off.

Just then, the loud rumbling of a stomach was heard, and they all turned to Sungjong; he grinned sheepishly, "Is there any more food?"

Woohyun stood up, "Come on, let's go out to the supermarket!"

 

"Oh my god... Jaemi-ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter