하나

Blind Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes half-heartedly, feeling annoyed as my right hand reached out to the noisy alarm on my nightstand to turn it off. Knowing it was 5 a.m. in the morning already, I woke up from my comfortable bed. I took my walking stick at my left side as I made my way to the bathroom carefully. Done with my morning routine, I walked back to the bed to put on my uniforms and got myself ready. Without a second thought, I walked out of my room and headed downstairs while hanging the strap of my bag on my left shoulder. Still carefully walked down with the help of my rusty walking stick, I heard the chattering so brightly. I sighed slightly. Never in my life I had my mornings with birds singing heavenly and wind greeting me so cheerfully that I thanked God for letting me open my eyes and live my life to another day like everyone else always do.

As expected, when I had my last step, I finally joined them in their early breakfast. All turned silent almost immediately. As if they were given a command by someone - only God knows who. I shrugged my shoulders, not really bothered by their reactions. I sat on my respectful place and ate there without any sound. Then I quietly made my way out to the car, drifted away from this suffocating house.

As the car stopped, I finally snapped back to the reality. I walked out from the car and started to take hesitant steps towards the school gate. Walking alone with an old walking stick didn't help me much, especially when many p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter