Flashback

JuOn; His Demon

 

Chapter Three; Flashback

 


 

 

Kyungsoo looked so unnatural lying still in the hospital bed that Chanyeol had half a mind to reach over and jolt him awake, even though Kyungsoo probably wouldn't be conscious for a while.

 

The doctor's had informed the rest of the boys that even though the impact was harsh, he miraculously got away with minimal damage. However, they discovered that his stress levels were through the roof. They put it down to him just over working at school.

 

After sitting around for a couple of hours watching over him, the boys decided to leave and come back tomorrow morning.

 

“Kyungsoo has been acting strange ever since he went into that house,” Luhan said to Sehun. Sehun looked up from his phone “You don't believe in that , do you?” “No, but I also don't believe that Kyungsoo would react like this to something other than that.”

 

“Yah! You two hurry up or we'll leave you behind!” Minseok yelled from across the road. The two snapped to their senses and ran across the road to join the others.

 

 

 

 

It was about 1 in the morning when Kyungsoo was woken up from his coma. He was surprised to find himself in a hospital room. He rubbed his head and flinched when his fingers grazed over a small bump on his head.

 

A cold shiver ran down his spine, causing him to shudder. Against his better judgement he decided to look around. He left the room and wandered out into the corridor, it was a lot longer than he remembered it being.

 

As he was walking he heard was seemed to be footsteps behind him, frozen in fear, all he could do was stand there as the steps got closer and louder.

 

When he felt a hand on his shoulder, he didn't flinch. He had accepted that maybe that thing, whatever it was had finally decided to kill him.

 

He closed his eyes tightly as he heard a soft, loud death rattle coming from it. He slowly turned around but when he opened his eyes again he was no longer in the hospital.

 

He appeared to be in a garden. It was actually rather neat and beautiful, Kyungsoo started to walk around, he came across a house.

 

It was the exact same house that started all this bull. He felt something draw him into the house once again, as if there was something he was supposed to see. He went up the stairs and saw the same room from last time. The door was slightly open and Kyungsoo peeped in.

 

The girl was there, the same girl from the painting, the girl he saw come out of the closet, the ing girl who had followed him this whole time.

 

However, she looked normal. She wasn't a deathly grey colour, nor was she stained with blood, she didn't even have those red eyes of hers. She had pale, flawless skin with rosy cheeks and the most beautiful eyes Kyungsoo had ever seen.

 

She looked... alive. Beautiful, even.

She was sat in front of the closet, looking straight at him. Kyungsoo looked back, somewhat frightened to break the eye contact.

 

Eventually, there was a shadow, which caused the girl to look up. A man stood in front of her. Kyungsoo watched, unsure of what would happen.

 

The man suddenly kicked her in the stomach and slammed her head into the ground. She let out a high-pitched scream and Kyungsoo's eyes widened in horror. He wanted to run into the room, rip the man away from her and get her to safety. But he knew well enough that wouldn't happen.

 

The man proceeded to pull out a knife, stabbing it in her stomach then both of her eyes. She fell to the floor, and lay there, motionless in a puddle of her own blood. The man stared down at her body for a moment, before picking it up and stuffing it in the closet.

 

Kyungsoo's stomach churned, and he threw up in a nearby plant pot. He looked back into the room and the man was looking right behind him. Kyungsoo turned around, where he saw another man who looked somewhat similar to him “She's gone now...” The man whispered.

 

Suddenly, everything turned white and before he knew it he was being shaken awake by a concerned doctor. Apparently, he had passed out, and the doctor found him on the floor as cold as an ice cube.