Watch Out

JuOn; His Demon

 

Chapter Two; Watch Out

 


 

When Kyungsoo woke up he was momentarily blinded by the bright light directly above him, he looked around and saw Jongin and Chanyeol looking down at him. He was in Baekhyun's house.

 

Jongin helped him to sit up and Chanyeol gave him a glass of water, when they were sure he had calmed down they asked him a really obvious question. “What happened?” Kyungsoo looked down, recalling the events that took place, he took a deep breathe and began his story.

 

“There... There was a girl, I-In the closet upstairs and she- her face- her eyes- oh god her eyes, they were blood red!” He gripped his head in his hands and began to hyperventilate.

 

It took a lot of time and effort to calm down the male, and even then he was still very much on edge. Everyone was worried about him, it wasn't like Kyungsoo to freak out, or even get scared by things for that matter. The man laughs at horror films for goodness sake!

 

The door to the room flung open and Joonmyeon, along with Yifan and Minseok came running into the room.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, are you alright?” Joonmyeon asked, taking a seat next to the boy and checking his temperature.

 

Yifan turned to Jongin and Chanyeol “Why the hell did you two let him go in there?!” The two of them hung their heads low in shame, Yifan, in a way made sense, if they had tried harder to stop Kyungsoo then he would be alright.

 

“Yifan,” Minseok said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder “It's not their fault, they probably did try to stop him, and we all know how Kyungsoo won't listen to others once he makes his mind up.” Yifan sighed and nodded at the elder, he sat down with Joonmyeon to make sure Kyungsoo was alright.

 

Minseok turned to the boys to talk to them, but was interrupted by Kyungsoo suddenly screaming, everyone look at him in shock, and the other boys ran into the room after hearing him scream.

 

Lay tried to calm him down but Kyungsoo wasn't cooperating “S-She h-here!” He screamed, his eyes were fixed onto the corner of the room.

 

Lay looked to the corner that Kyungsoo was looking at, but didn't see anything. Kyungsoo, on the other hand was staring right at her, and she was staring right back, a grin was plastered on her face and she slowly walked forward to him.

 

Kyungsoo was freaking out, his cheeks were stained with tears and his face was bright red from lack of oxygen.

 

It wasn't until the girl was right in front of him with her hand on his chest that he actually moved, he ran straight for the door, when he was half way down the staircase, Baekhyun's house had changed, he was now in the Song Household.

 

He could still hear the boys call his name but he couldn't see them. He stopped in his tracks, maybe it was all a dream, maybe none of this happened, maybe, just maybe he was alright.

 

He turned around and she was there “Soo...” She said quietly, Kyungsoo ran, as fast as he could, out of the house, once outside he ran into the middle of the road.

 

Baekhyun, along with Sehun came running out of the house “Hyung! Watch out!” Sehun yelled, Kyungsoo stopped and looked to his side, however he wasn't fast enough to get out of the way of the speeding car.

 

He was hit and thrown about three feet forward from the impact, the boys ran over to his bleeding figure and a panicking driver ran out of the car to check on him, apologising as much as he could.

 

Kyungsoo looked to his side, between the gaps of Sehun and Yixing's legs. She was there.

 

But she wasn't smiling... She looked... Sad.