Chapter 2-

Two Planets vs One

Mingjae POV: 
"Don't worry, I'll  get back our kingdom." I say as I stood in my room looking into a mirror. "You better get it back, or you face the consequences" a face beside Minjae said, "I'll free you soon" I smiled creepily, the face nodded and disappeared. I smiled again. They will be defeated and I will take back what was rightfully mine. 

I decided that to make this job easier,  I will join the two planets together, making it easier for me and my army to defeat them. How? Well that's simple by using dark black magic to move the kingdoms.  It will take me 2 months to do so but it's worth it. Without wasting anymore of my time I got to work straight away, calling the best black sorcerer that I could find and got to work immediately. 

------
 
"Those stupid kingdoms, how dare they think they can rule my planets.. I was the one who created it in the first place!!! And those stupid brats, I'll make sure they will not be crowned king!!!" Mingjae said furiously. "Sir, the army still needs preparation. We will be ready in 25 years time."

Mingjae turned his attention towards his servant, grabbed his collar and yelled in his face," MAKE THAT 15 YEARS YOU STUPID PEASANT!!!!" His servant stayed still not wanting to make him angrier than he already is, Mingjae smirked, threw him to the ground, and walked out of the room leaving his servant shivering in fear. 

No one POV : 
As the kingdoms peacefully were going along with the day, the ground started to move in both kingdoms not knowing what was happening, everyone ran outside only to see the other planet slowly moving its way towards them. Everyone's eyes widened. Not knowing what was happening. Everyone started to panic the king told everyone to go inside and stay there until further notice. 

----

Two months passed and everyone was used to the moving, but when the planets suddenly stopped, everyone hurriedly ran outside and saw that the other planet was just right next to them with a bridge connecting to both sides, the kings from both planets told everyone to go back home. as everyone was scurrying home, the two kings went to their sides of the bridge to speak to each other from a far distance saying, "we won't come over there and that will be the same to you over here" Galaxy king said. Star night king agreed and the kings went back to their kingdoms to tell everyone that crossing to the other side was forbidden, especially for children. 

Few hours back: 
Mingjae POV: 
The two months went by quicker then I had expected, which was great. I don't plan to attack now, first I have to make an army who will help me take over. I will start by asking people who would help, and if they refuse, I'll kill them on the spot. Simple as that. Once the two planets were about to touch, the magic stopped. "What is happening? Why did it stop?" I said while going to the man "that is as far as the magic will go, I can put a bridge to connect them up if you would like." the man said "Sure, it'd be easier to cross when I take over" I smiled and walked away.  

I went to my room and looked in the mirror. The face came into view and I told him what had been done to the planets, the face looks pleased "are you sure this will work?" The face asked. "Positive!! It will take me some time but it will work" I said. The face nodded and disappeared. I walked out to meet my army in training, they are doing a good job, but not good enough. It would take ages for them to be ready for the war. But that doesn't have to rush. I have all the time I need, considering I will never die from old age. 

Few years later (When Sehun is 6) 
Galaxy kingdom: 
"Hey guys!!! Want to play truth or dare?" Chanyeol said while everyone was sitting in a circle, thinking of what to do. Everyone nodded and Chanyeol went first, " Jongin. Truth or dare?" Chanyeol smiled creepily "Truth" Jongin simply replied, "Have you ever teleported into someone else's room and stole something?" Everyone eyed Jongin closely, waiting for his reply "No, I haven't" everyone moved back "aishhhh!!!" Yifan said. "What?" Jongin said, "Nothing" Yifan said smiling, "Ok. your turn Jongin" Chanyeol said. 

Jongin looked at everyone. "Jongdae. Truth or dare?" Everyone turned to Jongdae. "Truth" he replied casually. "Have you ever used your lightning powers on people?" Jongin asked, "Yes" Jongdae said. "Ok, now your go" Jongin said "ok, let me see!!!" Jongdae said while scanning the room, he looked at one particular boy sitting right in front of him "Sehunnie, truth or dare?" Jongdae said. 

"Dare" Sehun said confidently, "hmmmmm, good choice. But this dare goes to everyone understand?" Jongdae said smiling creepily. Everyone pretended to be brave and nodded. "I dare all of you including me, to cross to the other side of the bridge" everyone gasped "are you insane!?!? Father said it's forbidden!!" Joonmyeon said. "Who cares, it's a dare! And you said you guys would do it. So come on!" Joonmyeon sighed, "Ok let's hurry up and get this done and over with" Jongdae smiled "That's the spirit!!" 

Everyone groaned and walked while making their way outside "where are you guys going?" One of the palace guards said curiously "uhhhhhh..." Chanyeol said, "We are going out to practice controlling our powers. Why? Have a problem?" Yifan said while staring at the man. "Uhhhhh, no" the man said while scratching the back of his neck. "Good, we be back at 4:00." Yifan said before walking away. "Omg hyung, that was awesome!" Jongin said, "Well thank you." Yifan said as they walked closer to the bridge. 

15 minutes back- 
Star kingdom: 
"Hey guys, do you want to go to the other side?" Zitao said while walking into his friends room. They all turned to Zitao and give him an 'are you insane look', Zitao smiled and said "Come on guys!!! It'll be fun!!! We can make new friends!", "Zitao, no. It's too dangerous, we don't know if those people are nice or not. They might kill us even, you never know." Minseok said while patting Zitao on the shoulder. 

Zitao shrugged his hand away. "No!! I'm going and that's final!!!" With that Zitao ran out if the room "ZITAO!!! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Minseok yelled. "Come on, we have to go get him!" Luhan said while running after him, one by one everyone ran after him leaving Minseok alone in the room. Minseok sighed and ran after them. 

Zitao's POV: 
I was at the bridge starting to cross, when I got to the other side I stared  in amazement 'this place is beautiful' I  thought "ZITAO!!!" Yixing- ge said while everyone ran to me, having the same reaction as me when they saw this planet... Just absolute amazement.  

Just then when we were going to turn and head back we saw this group of boys heading our way, we froze immediately. They seemed to not notice us. When they finally looked up they stopped in their tracks. We stayed as frozen as we possibly can somehow hoping they didn't see us. We were all shocked, 'What is going to happen?' I thought. 

So that was the second chapter... Hoped you liked it- Admin bunny & deer 
Admin bunny: hey guys!!!!! Second chapter out!! OMG THE BOYS FINALLY MET!!! Haha What do u think will happen cant wait to update this story~Haha u should give most of the credit for this chapter to admin deer tho because she did most of it. I just did like a paragraph and editing.^o^ haha hope we can start giving u guys longer chapters... Cu guys next time hope u guys r liking it so far!~~
Admin deer: Another short chapter *sighs* hope we can make the chapter longer soon! don't want to disappoint you guys with our short chapters. >< 
Question: 
Who do you were those boys? 
what do you think will happen next? 
Remember to subscribe, comment or upvote!!! Chapter out!! >~<