Chapter 4-

Two Planets vs One

The boys made their way across the bridge, Luhan behind everyone with his pet deer named Lulu, everyone agreed to Luhan bringing him because they know that Luhan wouldn't go near them at all if he didn't have him.

Luhan was feeding his deer grass that he picked from the ground. Patting Lulu as it munched happily on the sweetness of the grass. When they arrived Luhan slowed down even more, but Minseok pulled him up close, despite his protest. 

Luhan saw Sehun standing there. He panicked and hid behind the others. Sehun looked with sad eyes. "Hey guys!!!" Baekhyun waved. Everyone else smiled back. 

"What should we play?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked at Jongin and smiled with his heart- shaped lips. Jongin smiled back. They just stared at each other until Yixing cleared his throat, bring those two back into reality. 

Everyone looked at each other and nodded. Yifan pushed Sehun up front while Minseok pushed Luhan to the front, Luhan didn't know what was happening but when he saw Sehun he tried to go back behind but the boys blocked his way back. 

He turned around with wide eyes when he saw Sehun's sad eyes. Zitao started "Luhan, he wanted to-" Luhan quickly blocked his ears. 

"I don't want to hear it. I'm going to go sit over there while you guys play, okay? Have fun. Come on Lulu" Luhan said before quickly walking away from them. 

Everyone looked at Luhan walking away then they all turned to Sehun who was looking at the ground. 

"He hates me doesn't he." Sehun said in a whisper. 

Everyone looked at him sadly. Baekhyun clapped his hands to get their attention "Well, let's play shall we?" Everyone nodded and they started to play.

Luhan sat at the tree, Lulu next to him lying down sleeping. Luhan used his powers to make a fallen flower float and make pictures with them. 

Luhan smiled when he made a picture of a fairy, remembering when his half brother he got killed by an evil spirit one night when they were sleeping.

"Who is he?" Someone said. 

Luhan stopped and looked up about to reply when he saw Sehun standing there with his favourite flowers in his hands, blue roses. Luhan gasped and Lulu heard him and shot right up. Seeing Sehun, he stepped in front of Luhan and growled.

Sehun smiled. He started whistling and then his pet snake (Slytherin) came up behind him, and made Lulu walk back to Luhan, saying something only Luhan could understand, and ran away. Luhan panicked again and started to crawl back. He tried but the tree he was leaning on got in the way.

Luhan tried to say something but they were to far away from him, tears formed in his eyes, scared that sehun was going to hurt him again like last time they met. 

Luhan got up and started to walk away but sehun was quick and clicked his fingers and then a tornado was in front of luhan. 

Luhan looked at Sehun like he was crazy, Luhan started to run now. Seeing a huge rock to fit himself Luhan ran on it and used his telekinesis powers to float the rock and moved higher and higher, until he was in the clouds, then when Luhan thought he was safe he was wrong because Sehun floating right next to him. 

Sehun just looked at Luhan, but Luhan didn't notice. Luhan let out a sigh of relief then turned his head to the left and saw Sehun next to him, smiling. Luhan let out a scream and lost control of his powers making the rock fall.

Luhan fell, screaming for his life not wanting to die right now. Everyone looked up when they heard a scream and saw that Luhan was falling down. Jongin teleported quick enough and caught him before he could touch the ground.

Everyone came running to him seeing if he was okay. Luhan had tears in his eyes while shaking badly. "What happened?" Joonmyeon said while patting Luhans back, then Sehun came down and just looked at them. 

Everyone turned their gaze to Sehun. Luhan looked up and was terrified. He slowly moved back when Sehun stepped forward again, reaching his hands out to help Luhan up. 

Luhan still in shock screamed, pushing Sehuns hand away. Luhan stood up and ran away. Sehun was going to follow when Yifan's hand stopped him. "Just let him go, and what did you do?" Sehun looked at the ground.

"I didn't do anything. He was trying to get away from me. He was up in the clouds, and I went right next to him and then when he turned my way he screamed and lost control, then the next minute I saw him falling down, screaming. 

Why is he scared of me? Everytime I try to apologise to him, he always runs away. I collected some of his favorite flowers to give to him but he started to run away." 

Sehun looked at the flowers that was still in his hands. Sehun suddenly threw the flowers on the ground angrily. "Why does he hate me!!!?" Sehun screamed with tears in his eyes and ran away from them. Everyone decided it was a good idea to meet some other time and they went back home. 

The next day
Star night kingdom 

The boys had been up for a while, doing what they usually do. Joking around and having fun. But Tao noticed something odd.

" Why hasn't Luhan come out of his room yet?" Joonmyeon replied," I don't know but he hasn't come out for the whole day. I knocked on his door a while ago but he just yelled at me. Do you think he is ok? I mean, someone should talk to him. He's been through a lot lately. He almost died twice in a week. "

"We should just leave him alone for a bit" Yifan said "he needs time alone for a bit", "IT HAS BEEN WEEKS SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN THAT ROOM" yixing shouted out. "Give him some more time" Yifan said calmly, not caring about yixing's outburst. 

Inside Luhan's room: 

Luhan sat at the corner of his room, he was patting lulu on the head. Luhan has been in that position since the accident that has happened. Luhan had heaven eye bags under his eyes, he was skinny as a skeleton, because luhan hasn't eaten anything yet, he was pale as a ghost. 

All the curtains were closed so no sunlight could come in, luhan had an expressionless face, just sitting while lulu's fur.

Luhan heard everyone outside, listened to their conversation that was happening, suddenly jongin teleported inside and opened the door, jongin didn't see luhan yet. Everyone quietly and slowly walked into the room, seeing no one there. They turned to the corner and they all gasped, luhan was frozen, like a doll. 

They where waiting for luhan to move, but he didn't. Luhan slowly moved his head and snapped up at them, everyone jumped. Luhan turned his tilted his head sideways "what do you want" luhan said quietly. "Pardon?" Baekhyun said just as quietly, "I said what. Do. You. Want?" Luhan said louder, then suddenly everything in the room started to float except for them. 

Things that scared then the most was the sharp pencils that was pointing towards them, threatening to strike if they made a move. "So?" Luhan said still looking at them, no one dared to answer "

SO?!!" Luhan shouted. 

kyungsoo started to have tears fall down his chubby face while Baekhyun has tears commanding to drop any minute, everyone else just stayed quiet. 

"I'm sorry" sehun suddenly said.

He stepped out behind Yifan and looked at luhan with small tears in his eyes, luhan turned to sehun looking at him like he was going to kill the younger boy. Then the sharp pencils were now pointing at sehun, sehun looked at it with terrified eyes. 

"Luhan put that down" Minseok said with a shaking voice. "Why? He deserves to get hurt! Just like how he hurt me!!" Luhan said before he started laughing. 

Everyone was now afraid of luhan, but luhan just laughed at their scared faces, enjoying the view that was in front of him. No one could believe that a 9 year old can be this evil, the only option was that luhan was possessed, and everyone knew who it could have been, Mingjae, or one of Mingjae's slaves.

Yifan, being the eldest and more educated then the rest, he read how to deal with these and plenty more situations. 

"Luhan, listen to my voice! Snap out of it" yifan said calmly, moving slowly to luhan

"How dare you tell me what to do!! Who do you think you are?" Luhan said darkly but he quickly felt a wave of shock as luhan started to move around while holding his head. 

Luhan looked up at Yifan "Yifan?" Luhan quickly changed back "No!! I'm going to finish you guys once in for all!!" Luhan said darkly again. 

Luhan shook "Help me!!" Luhan said in a terrified voice, "no one is going to help you little boy" luhan spoke out. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" Terrified luhan said, "oh nothing, I just want you and everyone else on these two planets to be dead!". 

"Yifan!!! Do something!!" Joonmyeon said while shaking Yifan. Yifan thought hard, trying to remember what the book said, then Yifan remembered "I have it, but you guys won't like it" Yifan said slowly "what do we have to do?" Jongdae said. 

"Take him outside" Yifan said, everyone nodded and Yifan grabbed luhan, throwing him over his shoulder ignoring the punches he got from the smaller guy. 

Once everyone was outside, Yifan put luhan down "okay, so what do we have to do?" Chanyeol said, "kill him" Yifan said, everyone's jaws dropped "what did you say?" Baekhyun said.

 "I told you, that you wouldn't like it" Yifan said "the book said we have to kill him, well the person that is possessing him". "Are you out of your mind?!!? I'm not going to kill luhan!!" Zitao said.

"technically you aren't going to kill him!! However you might hurt luhan in the process but it's better then having this, guy, inside of him would you now?" Yifan said "Now hurry up, before he takes Luhans body forever, and you won't see him again."

Everyone was still hesitant, but they obeyed. No one made a move to go first "Well? What are you waiting for?" Yifan asked, "I don't want to go first," everyone said in unison. Sehun sighed and made a move, creating a tornado and hitting luhan with it, But that was no help as luhan just stood there, smiling wickedly. 

Now everyone joined in, trying to hurt luhan as much as possible, well not hurt but mostly try and kill the boy. Baekhyun used his light power and turned out the light in Luhans eyes making it completly black. 

Chanyeol took this chance to create a fire ball before throwing it at luhan. Luhan screamed as he got burnt by the hot fire. Minseok quickly froze Luhan in ice then Sehun used his power again to throw Luhan against a tree. 

Luhan fell down and hit the ground, getting up again but he just laughed. "Is that all you can do? Pathetic idiots, is that your best? Huh? It's like I'm getting hit by tiny rocks." Luhan laughed loudly, then immediately stop to look at them evilly, then broke into a wide grin. 

Yifan grabbed  Luhan and flew up high into the clouds, "Hope this will work" Yifan said then dropped Luhan. Yifan being faster was already standing on the ground as they all watched Luhan fall, screaming. 

They saw Luhans hand and knew the guy was going to use Luhans power, a huge rock came to Luhan but Joongmyeon was fast enough and put a water bubble around luhan, giving him no air to breathe in. Luhan choked desperately trying to find his way out of the water but no use. He could not escape.

Luhan took in too much water and choked even more. Eventually Luhan had died.

Admin bunny: so like I promised here is the chapter update... Sorry if it isn't much, Tee A Hee!! So hope you comment, subscribe or even upvote!! Have a good holiday everyone and see you next time!!!