Chapter 1-

Two Planets vs One

Galaxy kingdom: 
"Breathe in, breathe out" the king says as he is holding his queens hand, "One more push my queen, he is nearly there" the palace doctor said while holding the head in his hands. "AHHHHH!!!" The queen screamed and pushed one last time before they heard cries of a new prince. 

"Sehun, his name will be sehun. Welcome my little one" the queen smiled while holding her baby in her arms, the king smiled. 

The door opened and came in 5 other little boys "omma!!!" One of them said while running up to his mother, he looked at his little brother and kissed his head "hello!! I'm your hyung now, I will take good care of you. I promise." Joonmyeon said smiling widely, the king and queen laughed loudly at how adorable he is everyone else just smiled.

The other boys surrounded the queen and introduced them to sehun then went out to give the queen rest. 

Star Night kingdom: 
"Minseokkie, Xingxing, kyungie, baekki, taotao, where did you guys go?" Little luhan said as he was running around finding his best friends with little tears streaming down his face, little luhan didn't like to be alone by himself thinking they didn't care about him anymore. 

Desperately trying to find them he ran around the corner and accidentally tripped and fell flat on his face. His cries echoing throughout the palace, his father and mother quickly ran up to him picking him up and dusting all the dirt that got on his clothes, wiping his tears away from his little deer face. 

"What happened baby?" His mother said in a concerned voice, "i ran and *hic* then I-I tripped and f-fell *hic* on my f-face" little luhan said as he clutches on his mother "oh baby, why are you running in the first place?" His father says "I-I was *hic* looking for *hic* the boys" *hic* little luhan said.

"They went with auntie to the shops," said the king. Little Luhan started to cry again, and lean into his mother's chest. "What's wrong?" Asked the queen. Little Luhan managed to mumble, "I was looking for them for a long time *hic* and they *hic* didn't even tell me they left *hic*." Before Little Luhan could react, he was hugged by no other than Tao himself.

Once hands swept around Little Luhan's waist, his eyes widened and he- as fast as he could- spun around only to be met with a big bear hug. " sorry we left you~. We couldn't find you and auntie didn't let us find you because she was in a hurry~~~~."  

Immediately, the tears that were once visible pouring out of Little Luhan's eyes suddenly disappeared. He wrapped his arms around his friend. He was relieved they didn't ignore him. " it's ok Tao-ah~" He smiled as Tao hugged him a bit tighter and then looked at his knee. 

Tao immediately fell onto his knees and asked Luhan frantically," OMG!!! LUHANIEEEE WHAT HAPPENED!!!?!?!?!?" Yixing came to Luhan's aid and carried him bridal style to the nearest couch, laid him down, and before Luhan knew it all of his friends were huddled around him, asking a million questions, " how did that happen!??!?" " Are you alright?!?!?" " How did u hurt your face?!?!?!" " This is why they don't let us run around everywhere!" 

The questions kept on coming until they were all muted by the king's strong and deep voice. " Kids, you all need to go to bed. It's already 8:00 pm.  We will help little Luhan go to the infirmary and get some bandages and put him to bed. Say goodnight everyone." All of the boys frowned as they did not want to go to bed. 

They all bid goodbye to little Luhan and left the room to go to their own. The king and queen helped little Luhan get up and walk to the infirmary where the nurse tended to his wound on his knee and the bruise on his cheek. 
--------------------------------------
Luhan finally laid on his bed thinking about how crazy the day had been and how he wished he hadn't fallen on the ground because that floor did really hurt. He lightly drifted off to sleep and started to dream about the unknown. How he wondered where his life would go...

Galaxy kingdom: 
The palace was hectic, the kids were running everywhere while throwing confetti everywhere they ran too, the maids and butlers failed to catch those little devils. It was past their bedtime and the king and queen will get furious if they are not in their rooms sleeping peacefully and everyone has to admit the king was pretty scary when he is angry, but the kids don't care they never listen to anyone unless it is an important situation.

So the kids ran around going separate ways making it harder for them to catch, they were screaming and saying random things no one will understand a word that come out of their mouths, the maids and butlers where tired of their behaviour because everyday they do something different, wanting to know what is going through their little brains and how they come up with these tricks, also wanting to know who is behind this mastermind. 

Took them 10 minutes before the kings voice boomed throughout the kingdom, making everyone jump in shock "GET OUT HERE NOW CHILDREN!!!!" The king says furiously. After 2 minutes the children was in front of the king, looking at the ground, scared of what the king will do, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS??" He said angrily. 

"It is 8:30, father" Joonmyeon said as he stepped forward still not looking up to his father "and what time was your bedtime?" He asked calmly this time, "8:00, father" joonmyeon said. The king sighed, massaging his temples "alright, this is the last time. Now get to bed" the children bowed and ran to their rooms. The queen put her hand on his shoulder and gave it a light squeeze before going to check on sehun.  

Sorry if this is a short chapter..... I know it is..... :D but we will update soon!!! We promise <3 - admin deer