Confession~~~

Gotta love her...

Yoseob POV

 

"I like you Yoseob..." said Yoobi.. I just stand there looking like an idiot.. since i don't know how

to react to that confession..easily said I was paralyzed.Yoobi just kept on looking at the floor..

i took a deep breath and looked at her..we both looked at each other.. i don't have a choice

so .. I smiled sweetly and "let's sleep.." I quickly left Yoobi alone.. I can't because I was blushing

so hard.. i can't even look at her face!

 

Your POV

 

"Let's sleep???.." out of all the things that he can say and he said let's sleep..huuuuh..

i came into the room and saw he already lying down on his bed..I let out a big sigh.. seems like he already asleep..

this guy seriously!!! 

The next morning.. we ate breakfast together.. but i didn't even looked at him once! I was so mad..

"Yoobi-shi.." said Yoseob and i quickly get up and go to the kitchen.. somehow i felt weird..

my heart seems very weak..I don't know why.. but i felt weird...

I came back to the living room saw Yoseob still sitting there.. "I'm going out for a walk.. don't search for me~"

i said and quickly get out...

I sat at a bench at the park.. so many cats scattered around.. There's this white cat asked me "why don't you

turn into a cat?" asked the white cat with green eyes. "I don't know.. seems like i don't feel like it.." I said..

" are you ready to become one of them?..." asked a brown and white spotted cat. "one of them?" i asked.

"a human.." answered an orange and white stripes cat... human?... me? but i'm still a cat right?

i still can change into a cat right?.. but now i don't feel like it..

 

Yoseob POV

 

-at the library-

while i was searching for a book.. i kept thinking whether my action was not right.. how stupid i am..

huuuh.. "Yoseob-ssi?.." said Eunseok... a sweet girl that i have a crush on since in semester 1..

"oh.. eunseok-ah.. it's nothing.. just thinking..that's all.." i said. "well don't think too much or you'll explode..~" she said.

"oh.. haha okay..thanks eunseok.." i said.. huuh but i don't have any feelings for her now.. i don't know why..

my class today is around 10am - 11.30pm.. so i was a bit worried.. i'm just afraid Yoobi wandered off somewhere..

Yoobi-ssi.. hope your okay..

 

Your POV

 

i'm still outside.. i was so hungry.. i didn't comeback home.. since i'm just afraid yoseob will be home..

so i went out.. i get into the trashcan and found a nice looking bottle said "Beer" beer?? what's a beer?.. 

is it a new name for a juice or something??.. i tested it out.. and around a few minutes i crawl out

from the trashcan and my vision started to blurred out..oh my god.. my head is spinning..i fell down..

i saw someone.. i didn't know who it was because it's so blurry.. and my eyes shut..

.........................................................................................................................................................

 

Yoseob POV

 

I was so tired.. came back home..infront of the door is another person's shoes??.. 

Yoobi brought guesses or something? i came in and saw a guy was sitting at the couch while

yoobi's head is at his thighs.. man i feel angry.. i came in and the guy saw me then put yoobi's head

 at a pillow.. he came to me "are you Yoobi's gardien?" he asked.. "yes... who are you?.." i asked.

"i'm Lee Minhyuk.. i guess you know where she's from.. well i'm one of them.." he said. "You... a cat?.."

i asked.. "Yup" he answered.. "I'm in charge of her.. seems like she's almost become a human i see..

her cat form is almost missing.... did you play with her heart?.." he asked straightly. "woah.. man relax

who are you to ask me that.. besides i know what'm doing.." i answered.. he suddenly goes towards me

then face to face with me.. "if something happens to her... you are number 1 in my blacklist.." said lee minhyuk.

he backed up and leave.. i go towards yoobi.. her breath smells like soju.. 

"Yoobi-ssi..?" i said.. Yoobi was unconcious...she kept on mumbling.. "yoseob-ah..." she said.. 

i sat beside her... "i'm here.. don't worry.. i won't go.." i said.. "I like you..." she said..

i piggyback her and take her to the room.. put her on the bed.. "i like you too Yoobi-ssi.." i said..

and i slept at the couch outside..

 

...................................................................................................................................................................

 

Your POV

 

i woke up maybe around 2.00am.. my throat seems sore.. 

while on the way to the kitchen.. i saw yoseob was sleeping on the couch.. i put on him a blanket..

yoseob suddenly mumbled " Yoobi-ssi...i'm sorry....didn't.. mean.. to hurt you.." he mumbled..

"it's fine.. yoseob-ah... i like you." i said.. i was about to go to the kitchen but then yoseob mumbled out

"i like you too.." he mumbled..i came close to his cheeks and kissed it softly.. i feel very happy actually..

 

the next morning.. i woke up and already saw yoseob sat at the table.. waiting for me to have breakfast

together.. i sat and he smiled sweetly at me.."are you okay?" asked yoseob.."never felt better^^" i answered. 

after breakfast.. i go to the kitchen to wash the dishes.. after i'm done.. i didn't know yoseob was behind me 

so we bumped at each other.. our face were really close.. i can even feel yoseob's breath on my face..

suddenly.. "Y..Yoobi-ssi... actually...." he said and we both stand up.. he continued "i like you too.... the truth..."

he said..