My heart! It's broken?!

Gotta love her...

Your POV

 

-Flashback-

Yoseob pushed you till there's no space between you guys..

Whispered "it's okay.."

-End Flashback-

 

oh... what's wrong with my heart... it kept punding so fast since yesterday...

i can't sleep!!!! i need to drink some milk...

i get out from the room to drink some milk..

while i was heading to the kitchen.. yoseob wasn't there at the couch.. heard some sounds from the kitchen..

the light was on.. yoseob was getting a glass of water.. "Yoseob?..." i said.. he then looked at me. 

what's wrong with my heart! is it broken?

"Yoobi-shi.. i'm going to class early today.. so.. behave okay.." said yoseob "okay..."i said ..

"Yoseob-ah..." he turned around at looked at me.. "are you mad at me...?" i asked.. "mad? why should i mad

at you? you didn't do anything wrong.. " yoseob said and he goes towards me.. "is there something bothering

you?.." yoseob asked while he's face really close to me.."yaa.. why're you so red??.. are you having a fever or 

something??" he suddenly put his hands at my forehead.. my heart... it's pounding so fast... "N..no.. 

i'm fine.. you sh..should go to class.." i said and i ran to the room.. i quickly closed the door.. "huuuh...

what's wrong with my heart??!!" 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................

Yoseob POV

-in class-

 

What's wrong with Yoobi... she seems really weird this morning... is she sick?... "Mr. Yang.. are you still

in Korea or your in Paris now..?.. "said the lecturer.. "Oh!.. haha sorry..i'll be more focus.. hehe" i said.. 

Should i hangout with Yoobi after class.. hmm..

 

Your POV

"ahhhh!!! I'm bored!!!!" i said... huuuh... what's wrong with me.. being a cat seems not boring to me.. 

"i know! i should visit Yoseob!^^ it'll be less boring.." i quickly walk to yoseob's university...

seems like i can't get in since there's a guard there.. wait... i should change my cat form! 

i changed into my cat form.. and get in after that oops i was distracted by those piles of leaves.. 

i changed into my human form and played with the leaves!^^

this is so much fun!!!^^

 

Yoseob POV

Class just finished.. "Yoseob-ah.. do you have time to have lunch with me?" said Sora who always try to flirt me since

1st semester.. "urm.. i have plans.." i looked out the window.. i saw Yoobi?? playing with a pile of leaves??

"urmmm.... Sora i have to leave now.. bye.. see ya.. and sorry.." i quickly ran and get out from the class.. 

 

You POV

 

"This is so fun!!^^" i played with those pile of leaves.."excuse me student.." said an old lady.. "Ah! annyeonghaseyo

old lady^^" i said.. "what..?" asked the old lady.. "Yah! Lee YooBi!.. oh.. anyyeonghaseyo Mrs . Oh.." 

said yoseob.. "Is this your friend??...Mr. Yang.." asked Mrs. Oh. "Y....yesss,..." said yoseob hesitately..

"She called me an old lady.. anyway is she a student here..." asked Mrs. Oh.. Yoseob wanted to answer

but then he quickly grabbed my arm and ran to the gate.. "Yoseob-ah!! where are we going???" i asked...

Yoseob didn't answered.. and after a few minutes.. we stopped to take our breath.. 

"Yah! are you crazy!! a non student of that university can't enter like it's your university.. got that?? man..

i'm going crazy because of you.." Yoseob said while panting so hard.. "Sorry.." i said.. and yoseob 

looked at me.. suddenly he patted my head "It's fine.." said yoseob while smiling sweetly to me.. i was

blushing so i looked away... My heart!!... 

"Let's eat..okay?" yoseob held out his hand to me.. but my hands are too cold.. so i just walked "let's go.."

 

Yoseob POV

 

what's wrong with her... usually she holds my hand... now.. she didn't even grab my hand and why is she 

so far from me.. is she running away from me... i took yoobi to a ramyun restaurant..

she really likes to eat ramyun.. "Waaa!! this is delicious!! hehe^^" said yoobi while smiling.. "Right yoseob?^^"

she asked.. "urm.. really delicious!^^" i said.. i'm actually happy just because of her smile...

after we had lunch.. i took her to the arcade.. we play so many games till we only left 1 token..

"What should we do with the last token" i asked.. "hurm... let's play hit the rat!!!.." said yoobi..

Yoobi was playing the game..i was so devastated that she didn't hit the rat yet so while she was

holding the hammer i hold it too after that we both succeed to hit the rat.. i thought we both were

happy seems like yoobi was paralyzed i guess.. i let go of the hammer.. "sorry.." i said..

"no.. it's fine,," said yoobi.. 

we head out from the arcade.. looks like it's raining... i put my jacket under both of our heads and we both started 

running home.. we arrived safely at my apartment building and quickly get into the elevator...

"You must be cold.. " i said and grabbed her hand.. i blow her hands so it feels warm a bit.. "What're you.." 

asked yoobi.. "Don't worry.. your hands will be warm..^^" i said..

 

........................................................................................................................................................................

 

Your POV

 

we get out of the lift and enter the apartment.. "Yaa~~ it's so cold.. want some porridge Yoobi..?" asked Yoseob..

i can't help it anymore since my heart almost burst... my heart is pounding so fast i couldn't hear what yoseob asked.. 

"Yoobi?.." said yoseob.. "Yoseob-ah... i like you.." i said that while i was blushing and i just look at the floor..

"wha...what..?" asked yoseob.. i looked up and said directly to yoseob "i like you yoseob.."