Maybe..

Gotta love her...

YOSEOB POV

The next morning i woke up from the side of my bed.. Yoobi's not there..

I get out from my room and found that Yoobi was eating some cereal.. she looks at me and smiled.

"let's eat together.." she said. i go the table and eat the cereal.

"Yoobi. i have something to do today.. so i might be late..." i said and she nodded.

"Make sure that Minhyuk guy don't get in this apartment i'm warning you.." i said..

"what is that about minhyuk?" asked minhyuk who's standing beside the couch..

"Seriously when did you get in -_-" i asked. "The window's open.." said minhyuk looking at Yoobi.

Yoobi just smiled. Suddenly Yoobi stand and she my left cheek.

"wh..what was that for?????" i asked. "There's a cereal at your cheek." she said. 

"you should say it to me or take it with your fingers rather than .." i said.

"pfft.. arasso." she said and looked away.

 

-Flashback-

"I like you Yoseob" - Yoobi

-End-

 

"Yoobi.. I care about you as much as you like me. You're like a sister to me.. I don't know whether i like you or not

i'm confused right there.. maybe i like you..i'm sorry if i gave you false hope. But i really do care about you.."

i said and go to the kitchen. while washing the bowl, i looked at my left founding minhyuk was really close to me..

accidentally fall on the ground while minhyuk was on top of me.

"DUDE! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU WANNA KISS ME OR SOMETHING?!"

i said . "Next time be careful! imbicle.!" said minhyuk. "so i'm the one who get blamed here?!" i said.

"What are you guys doing?" said yoobi. 

I quickly pushed minhyuk off of me and i stand up. "It's nothing. this guy's a frea-"

i got cut off by minhyuk pushing me towards yoobi. I fell on top of Yoobi. Our face is just inches away.

My heart is beating so fast. "Yoseob-ah..." said yoobi. "You're heart is beating really fast..." said yoobi.

actually i can feel her heartbeat so fast too. Suddenly the sound of the clock ticking reminds me that i

have a class! i quickly get up and pull yoobi to stand up. " sorry i'm late! i have to go now!.." i said and

quickly ran towards my room to get changed.

 

YOUR POV

 

That night while yoseob is out.. i don't know what to do except playing with a ball of yarn. suddenly i heard some 

noises outside the hall.. i got out and checked what's going on and suddenly the lights turned off.

then i feel like i've been dragged by someone..

 

YOSEOB POV

 

"it's the last semester now.. i hope you have a great holiday.." said our lecturer. 

after class i go eat some ramens with my friends which reminds me.. i wonder how mom and dad are doing

since the restaurant is closed.

i looked at my watch it's already 11PM. i have to get back and somehow i feel uneasy about it.

Arrived at my floor apartment, from the elevator i saw my door was opened widely. weird..

i got inside and there's a neighbour in there.. "next time locked the door.. something bad might happen son.." 

said the old guy. "but there's someone here.." i said. "apparently not.." said the old guy. 

i thanked the old guy and get in the apartment. suddenly a phone call. I pick it up and heard yoobi's voice

"HELP ME!" "where are you Yoobi???!!!" i asked and somehow a guy's voice "Sunshine Alley, Dong-dae street"

then the person ended the call.

i drove myself there with my friends car. i got in the alley it was dark and found yoobi was tide up by a chair 

and blindfolded. i quickly ran towards her.i open the blindfolded and quickly untied her from the chair.

after that i hugged her tightly.

"Yoobi!! where did you go?! i'm so worried about you! Please don't do this to me anymore. I'm hurt right now

 since i know something like this happened."  suddenly my tears just fell.. i don't know why but maybe i'm 

really worried about her.

"Yoseob-ah.. i'm fine.. don't worry..." said yoobi.

yoobi broke the hug and wipe off my tears with her finger.

"I'm fine don't need to cry okay?" said yoobi.. 

 

we got home safely. yet i'm really tired.

"Yoobi-ssi...please don't do that again okay.." i said to yoobi who is just beside me.

yoobi nodded.. suddenly she puts her hand at my chest.

"Your heart beating really fast.. you must be exhausted right?" she smiled.

she said that so innocent seriously.

"No...my heart is beating because of you..." i said

"Me? what did i do?..." she asked. "Maybe i like you...Maybe..." i said.