I like her.. I really do..

Gotta love her...

YOSEOB POV

Today is officially the day where our team BEAST vs INFINITE in soccer game 2014!

It’s sports day in Donghui University. This morning i told yoobi that i’ll be coming home

late..

 

-Flashback-

“Maybe i like you.. Maybe..” i said.

-End Flashback-

 

I didn’t know that i have the guts to say that to her..

“Yah Yang YoSeob.. why are you spacing out?..” said doojoon who’s waving his hand infront of my face.

“Oh!.. Sorry… let’s get ready and finish this game..” i said.

We all get ready with our jersey.. i wish goodluck to INFINITE. “Let’s have a clean game”

i said.

 

Everybody in Donghui University came to cheer on the game. We were playing so great.. we

had a 4 minute break. We take a break. Suddenly a familiar voice calling my name.

“Yoseobie..” said Hanbyul my ex-girlfriend. “What do you want..” i asked. “You look great

out there..” she said. “Oh yeah?.. you know it won’t change the fact that i still can’t accept

you.” i said then walked away.. while walking.. i bumped into someone.. Yoobi?

“Yoobi??” i said. “Yoseob-ah!^^” she said with a happy tune. Obviously people can’t see

me talking to a girl so i take her hand and we both hid behind some bushes.

“What are you doing here?? i thought i told you to wait at home..” i said. “But.. i was bored..

so i take a walk as my cat form.. and i arrived here seeing you played this ball thing..” she said.

“First of all this ball thing is called soccer. Second.. i told you to wait at home.. “ i said.

“Yoseob~ hurry.. we’re starting ..” said Hyunseung and ran back to the field. “You can look..

but just take care of yourself okay?..” i said then ran back to the field.

 

YOUR POV

I was looking at Yoseob playing soccer?.. he is so… cool.. really cool…

the way he kicks the ball… he looks very charming.. Yoseob then looked at me.. smiling

and waving.. why does my heart beats so fast… “Isn’t it nice..” said minhyuk out of nowhere.

“w..where’d you come from??..” i asked. “Me coming from various places isn’t your business..”

he said. “Okay…” i said. “I smell love.. and hate in the air..” said minhyuk.. “Hate?” i asked

“you see that girl down there looking at yoseob.. she saw you talked with yoseob a few

minutes ago.. she was angry.. “ he said. “Is she mad at me?.. who is she..” i asked.

“Yoseob’s ex-girlfriend.” said minhyuk.

 

YOSEOB POV

I was looking at yoobi.. minhyuk is there beside her.. man that irritating guy.. why are they

looking at Hanbyul… Without i noticed anything.. the ball hit my leg… I fell down on the ground.

My leg.. i can’t move my leg.. i kept on hugging my left leg.. it hurts..

 

“Yoseob.. are you alright..” asked dongwoon. “What kind of a question are you asking.. he’s

on the ground for crying out loud.” said Junhyung. “Rather.. than you guys fighting.. for no

reason.. please help me get up..” i said. Doojoon and gikwang helped me. Hyunseung was

calling 119.

 

 

 

YOUR POV

I was watching that Hanbyul girl.. then i heard someone screamed. I saw yoseob was already on the

ground.. his friends took him to the hospital. I quickly follow them from behind..

 

YOSEOB POV

My friends took me to the hospital.. before i realized i already laying down on the bed.

“His left leg calf muscles is not in good condition. But after a few weeks in the hospital..

he will start playing soccer again.. “ said the doctor. My friends bowed at the doctor

and said thank you. “Well..” said doojoon.. “I heard it.. don’t worry.. you don’t have to explain

it to me all over again.” i said. “Yoseobie are you okay??” said Hanbyul. “Why are you here.”

i said. “I’m just..” said hanbyul “Worried?.. sorry..but worry about yourself from now on..

we don’t have anything.. so please go back home. It’s cold today. So you better get home.”

i said that and she left. “Are you worried about her..” asked hyunseung. “Nah.. i just

want her get lost from my sight..” i said.

Suddenly Yoobi came all worried.. “Yoseob-ah! are you okay??.. are you going to die???”

asked yoobi. “Well that’s not a pleasant question..” said dongwoon. “I’m sorry..

but who are you..?” asked Junhyung. “I’m..” yoobi was cut off by me. “My cousin..”

i said. “Yoobi.. this is my friends. “ i said. “Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Yoobi imnida.”

said yoobi.

“Oh! i have to go home! it’s Wednesday today!” said gikwang.. “It’s family day! i have to go..”

said dongwoon. “So majority all of you’re leaving?” i asked. “It’s family day today.. sorry..

but we’ll come later.. WE PROMISE!” said Junhyung. Then all of my friends kissed my head.

They’re so stupid sometimes.. but they’re my stupid.. “Yoobi?” i said.

“Yeah?.. sorry i spaced out..” said yoobi. “What’s on your mind..” i asked.

“You.” said yoobi. that’s straightforward seriously..

“Me..?” i asked. “I… i mean.. i’m freaking worried about you! are you okay??.. what happened??

is anything broken???” she asked. “Well.. my leg is…” i said. “You should be careful..” she said.

“Sorry… for making you worry..” i said. making yoobi blushed. Man she’s cute.. wait.. what??

 

After i ate dinner that yoobi gave me.. i accidentally fell asleep… as i woke up.. i saw yoobi

was laying her head beside me sleeping.. my heart… it’s beating.. so fast.. official.. i like her.

i really do..