The Secret of a Playboy

Behind the Mask

He returns to the dorms late that night. Similar to any other night, he was on another date. The dorm was dark, signifying the members were asleep. This was his tenth date this week. He knew he had the looks and skills of a playboy, which explains why he never had a real girlfriend nor brought a girl to the dorm, he had a more "one date only" system. He didn't save numbers, he didn't call back, he didn't even acknowledge them on the streets. He thought of himself as a smooth cassanova. He smirked to himself. 

Tonight was no different to any other dates he's been on. He picked the girl up, they went on the date, she talked, he pretended to care, he dropped her off at her house and then he never called her again. 

Suddenly, a bedroom ignotes with light. The playboy freezes in his steps and looks to the direction of the lit bedroom. Exiting was none other than his youngest member. He rubs his eyes and looks at his hyung. Exchanging looks in a momemt of silence. The younger member knows what the older has been up to. Although he dislikes his habits, he knows his hyung is a good person. As he heads back towards his room he looks over his shoulder at the elder before trudging back into his room.

The elder sighs. s never approved of his playboy ways, but it was a part of himself he couldn't help. They always hoped he'd change one day but that day has yet to come. 

He's only been a playboy for a short while. A few years to be exact. He thinks back to a time when he wasn't on dates with girls every other day. It was because of a girl that he was the playboy he is today; his first love to be exact. He loved her greatly but unfortunately for him, her heart belonged to someone else. He cringes at the memory, Thinking about it brings back the same pain. 

Although he was a playboy, he'd always wanted to be someone better.