Chapter three

Why you?

"When is the party going to end?" Ji hyo thought, "all I've done is sit around and watch people stare at me." Jong Kook goes to Ji Hyo after talking with his friends for a long time.

"Go get me and yourself something to eat," Jong Kook commanded, " make sure my food are all healthy and not fatty.. Got it?"

"Why are you acting like this?? Can't you get it yourself?" Ji Hyo was frustrated with Jong Kook ordering her around.

"I'm too lazy to get my food and besides you're my "girlfriend" right?? You should be taking care of me," he replied, "go and do what I told you to do or else you won't get the money you need for the surgery."

"What happened to you? Why are you soo bossy?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Well I've introduced you to my father already and I am 99% sure that he fell for it. I was just acting nice and kind so my father would not feel suspicious. I guess my acting was very good because you fell for it aswell," Jong Kook grinned.

"I can't believe I fell for that!" Ji Hyo thought.

"Go and get my food now!" Jong Kook commanded.

Ji Hyo stomping on the way to the buffet, "That bastard!" Ji Hyo thought, "one day I will get my revenge." She comes back with the food and placed it infront of Jong Kook.

"Are you sure these are all healthy?" Jong Kook picking at his food.

"Yes all of it are healthy. You should atleast say thank you," she said

"Nah... That's not really my thing," Jong Kook eating his food. Ji Hyo left to get herself some food and sat down in the same table Jong Kook was sitting; however she didn't sit beside him.

"Sit beside me," Jong Kook said.

"Why should I?" Ji Hyo asked.

"My father will get suspicious, he keeps looking at us," Jong Kook said, " how about this, after we eat, I'll give you the money and we'll leave okay?"

"Okay," Ji Hyo agreed.

A while after they were both finished eating their meal, "Here's the money, like I promised," Jong Kook whispered. Handing an evelope full of money under the table.

"Finally," Ji Hyo mummbled.

"What?" Jong Kook asked.

"Nothing, thanks," Ji Hyo said. She suddenly felt a vibrate in her purse, it was Jin Hyuk.

"Where are you?" Jin Hyuk asked.

"I'm out right now, why?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Okay, be back soon. I'll be waiting for you outside your house," Jin Hyuk said, "Bye."
"NO WAIT, JIN HYUK!" Ji Hyo yelled.

"What happened?" Jong Kook asked.

"Can we leave now, we are done eating right? You said we would leave after eating," Ji Hyo replied.

"Okay, fine, lets go," Jong Kook said.

--------

"Sir, your son gave an envolope to the girl, it looks like there's money inside," the guy said.

"Thanks for the update, keep following them and see what else happens," the father commanded. The guy quickly left to catch up with the two.

--------

"Thanks, for the ride," Ji Hyo said, "just stop here."

"Why here? We are still 2 blocks away from your house,"Jong Kook asked.

"Just cause," she said.

"Wait, I want to clarify a few things with you. We willo pretend that we don't know each other at work or anywhere else we meet, and second we will never speak of this again,"Jong Kook said.

"Yes, oppa but what about the dress?" she asked.

"Don't call me oppa anymore, that was only for the party, and keep the dress," he said.

"Okay sir," Ji Hyo replied, "goodbye." Ji Hyo exits the car and walks home.

Jong Kook drove away but she felt like somebody was following her but she ignores it. When she got to her place, she saw Jin Hyuk sitting on the ground, leaning on the fence of Ji Hyo's house.

"Jin Hyuk!!" she shouted, "why are you here?"

"I just wanted to visit you because I knew you were going to be depressed that your dad was in the hospital. By the way, why are you wearing a dress? Did you go clubbing?" Jin Hyuk joked.

"It's not like I wear a dress only for clubbing and besides I just felt wearing a dress.." Ji Hyo avioding Jin Hyuks eyes, "do you have a problem with me wearing a dress?"

"N...No.. I don't but I useally don't see you wearing a dress.." Jin Hyuk stuttered, " I was wondering why you're wearing a dress in the middle of the night. You know that there are a lot of preverted people roaming around the area, and they won't think twice about kidnapping and you. Plus walking alone? You could have told me to pick you up, the world is a dangerous place. I would have been devestated if you got kidnapped or worse killed!!"

"OKAY, OKAY! Calm down, I won't walk alone in the middle of the night next time okay?" Ji Hyo said, "besides it's not like your my dad nor my boyfriend anyways, we both know that we don't have feelings for each other and never will."

"But.. I like no.. I think I love you," Jin Hyuk mumbled.

"What was that?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Nothing.. Lets go inside I'm starving!" Jin Hyuk puts his hands on his stomach.

"YAH!! This isn't your house! You can't just eat my food you know!" Ji Hyo yelled.

"I waited at your house for an hour, you could atleast give me food." Jin Hyuk pleaded.

"Fine, let's go in," Ji Hyo said.

"That's weird, I feel like someone is watching me," Ji Hyo thought.