A Day Out

난 니가 좋아

 

Chapter 3

 

The next morning, Mark bought breakfast for his sisters while the girls are still sleeping. He then left a note before leaving the apartment. Saga was the first to wake up, she looked for her brother but he’s nowhere to be found. Rina woke up and went straight to the kitchen, she saw the note that her brother left.

 

* Good morning my lovely baby sisters, Did you sleep well? I bought something for breakfast. Eat well, okay? Then after that, I will pick you guys up in an hour and drop off to Saga’s school. Be ready okay? See you both later.

 

-From your good looking oppa :)  *

 

“Saga, oppa wants us to get ready coz’ he’ll be picking us up in about an hour? Guess i need to accompany you for your registration in your school.” Rina told her youngest sister.

 

Saga and Rina had their breakfast first then quickly prepared. After preparing, they just chill and watch some TV shows while waiting for their older brother.

 

*ring ring*

 

“Hello.” Rina picked up the phone call.


“Rina, I’m in front of the apartment already.” Mark told Rina. She then motioned Saga to go downstairs.

“Yeah oppa. Saga is on her way down. I’ll be there in a minute.” She hung up and ran around the room making sure she didn’t forget something. When everything is all set, she locked the door and hurriedly went downstairs.

Mark dropped off his sisters to Saga’s school. He reminded Rina to visit her school after completing Saga’s requirements.

“Don’t forget to fix your requirements to Rina. Our school is just few blocks away from here. I already showed the directions right?” Rina nodded.

“Ok girls, see you later.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Rina and Saga went to the registrar office for Saga’s requirements. They were then told to go to the administrator’s office for the final requirements. While on their way to the office, Saga accidentally bumped someone.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” The blonde guy head apologize and help Saga up.

“Saga, are you okay?” Rina asked her sister and Saga nodded.

“I’m really sorry. I’m really sorry.” The guy kept on apologizing.

“Aniyo. It’s okay.” Saga told the guy. Another guy came asking what happened.

“Aish, hyung, you’re not careful. Let’s go now. We better hurry up or Jae hyung will kill us.” The guy with the silver hair told the guy, the two left Saga and Rina.

“Let’s go now. I still have to go to my school.” Rina and Saga made their way to the office for the final requirements.

After they fixed Saga’s requirements, they went straight to Rina’s school where they also met their brother together with 2 guys.

“Oppa.” Saga called her brother. Mark turned around and saw his sisters.

“Are you done with the requirements?” Mark asked and the two nodded.

“Who are they?” A guy wearing a snapback asked Mark as he slung his arm around Mark shoulder. The guy gave the girls a wink. Mark then glare at his friend.

“Yah. They are my sisters. Don’t you dare.” He told his friend. The other guy wearing spectacles laughed.

“There you go. The overprotective brother. I’m sorry okay. Hi girls, I’m Jackson Wang, your brother’s lover.” The guy who winked at them introduced himself. Mark looked at Jackson with “what-the-hell” look as his sisters roared in laughter.

“Oppa, he’s cool.” Rina brother.

“Yah. Enough. Jackson stop it okay.” He told Jackson who just let his ‘hyena’ laugh out.

“And he’s Jaebum by the way.” Mark introduced the other guy.

“Hello. We’re glad to meet you.” Rina and Saga smiled at the two guys.

“Jackson, JB, tell the others I will be out for this day. Gonna spend time with my sisters. Okay?” Mark told his friends and they nodded.

“Have fun.” Jackson and JB bid goodbye to the Tuan siblings. Mark and his sisters went to a café near the school to have lunch. After that, he brought the girls to a mall for shopping and to watch a movie. It’s been a while since they bonded like this and Mark really enjoyed company with his sisters.