Reunion

난 니가 좋아

Chapter 2

 

"Mark Oppa!" A 15 year old girl shouted and ran out of the departure gate at lightning speed. Said guy laughed slightly at his baby girl and let out a soft 'oof' sound when the girl jumped on him.

 

"I see someone is excited," Mark commented giving a small peck on the girl's forehead.

 

"I miss you oppa," Saga said as she her feet landed on the floor and hugged her brother tight.

 

"Are you crying?" Mark asked, tone laced with worry as he felt the front of his shirt getting wet.

 

"I really miss you oppa..." Saga said voice quivering. She didn’t realize that she misses her elder brother so much until now. Which is kind of ridiculous in her opinion because he had flew back to America for the new year and spend 2 and a half week with the family.

 

Mark hugged his baby sister tight "I miss you too..." Mark felt a wave of guiltiness hit him, guilty for leaving his baby girls behind, guilty for leaving his family in America because he wanted to stay in Korea. Guilty for making one of the most precious persons in the world cry. Soft apologies was muttered as Mark hugged his sister tight. He really do miss his sister.

 

"Where is your eonnie?" Mark asked after awhile and Saga had relatively calm down a little.

 

"Ahh eonnie is collecting our bags," Saga said as she wiped her tears with her sleeves and scan the departure gates for her eonnie. 5 minutes later her target appeared and walked towards them with a smile.

 

"Mark oppa," the girl greeted.

 

"Rina girl, how are you doing?" Mark asked as he reached out his hands to ruffle Rina's bangs.

 

"Good?" Rina provided uncertainty as she smiled at the affection Mark was showing.

 

"Why the uncertainty?" Mark questioned.

 

Rina took a quick glance around the airport and pouted unconsciously, "Too much attention."

 

Saga and Mark copied her actions and noticed that many people were staring at them.

 

"Come on lets get home, you all need to rest." Mark said taking the girls' luggage off Rina's hands and led them out with Rina and Saga linking arms as they followed their brother.

 

"Whoa ! Oppa this is your car?" Saga exclaimed, eyes wide at the 7 seater car.

 

"Well technically speaking this car is the groups' car, I've lent my personal car to Jackson, he wanted to bring someone out on a date."

 

"I like the color," Rina said admiring the light blue color of the car.

 

"Come on get in," Mark said as he kept the luggages at the back of the car. The two girls hop into the back of the car as Mark settled himself on driver seat, turning around to face the two girls.

 

"Are you all tired or are you all up for a little car tour around Seoul?"

 

Rina and Saga look at one another before nodding, it might because they spent a lot of time together, they knew what each other are thinking at times.

 

"A car tour," they both said at the same time then burst into a fit of giggling after.

 

"Eonnie you should be born 4 years later, we can totally be twins." Saga commented in the middle of giggling.

 

"Why not you be born 4 years earlier?" Rina retorted playfully.


Mark smiled at his two younger sister and turned to face the front as he started the car. That night, the three siblings shared fun and laughter as they tour around Seoul in the light blue; 2014 Toyota Sienna. They had so much fun that both girls fell asleep the moment they hit their bed. Mark was also in bliss, sure having his GOT7 dongsaengs with him is like srcond family but nothing beats blood related family. Mark happiness was obvious from the smile he kept on his face the whole night and the brighter and fatherly smile as he tuck both his sleeping sisters in bed and left the respective luggage bags in their room. That night, Mark fell asleep hoping that his two sister will like their rooms since he personally see into the designing of the rooms.