Characters: THE BOYS

난 니가 좋아

 

Mark

Name : Mark Tuan

Age: 21

- Sophomore in Cheonsa University

- Eldest hyung of GOT7

Born into a rich family, Mark is the richest among the 7 males and is often seen treating the boys. Driven by his love for Korea, he moved to Korea to study leaving his family behind in America. Though at first hesitant on leaving his family, his supportive parents and sisters persuaded him to do what he wants.

 

JB

Name: Im JaeBum (JB)

Age: 20

-Sophomore in Cheonsa University

-Leader and composer of GOT7

JaeBum commonly known as JB is a talented composer and prefers writing songs and lyrics over studying. He debuted as an underground performer since young and had gained popularity from then. He is in charge of composing songs for his group’s performance.

 

Jackson

Name: Jackson Wang

Age: 20

-Sophomore in Cheonsa University

-Joker of GOT7

Jackson is seen as the king of bluff of GOT7 and is always fooling around but he is really a kind hearted person deep down and he cares about his friends more than anything. Jackson got into Cheonsa University on a scholarship and is the school’s fencing captain. He never listen in classes however the teacher would just ignore it as long as he doesn’t disturb the class. After all he scores relatively good grades when it comes to exams.

 

Jr

Name: Park JinYoung (Jr)

Age: 20

- Sophomore in Cheonsa University

- Umma of GOT7

JinYoung commonly known as Jr is JB childhood friends and together they debuted in the underground industry since when they were young. He takes good care of the members and is very knowledgeable and he is often seen tutoring his group mates when they need help. Due to his clever brain, he is the one handling any finance issues for the group.

 

YoungJae

Name: Choi YoungJae

Age: 18

-3rd year in Cheonsa High School

-GOT7 silent member

YoungJae is the quiet member of the group and is often seen reading a book or just quietly staring into space. However he is just shy around people so he tend to just hide away. He has a very nice voice and likes composing music like their leader. He is the last member to be added into their small underground crew.

 

BamBam

Name: Kunpimook Bhuwakul

Age: 17

-2nd Year in Cheonsa High School

- GOT7’s cutie pie

GOT7’s fanservice king. Never fail to show his fans some aegyo that leave the girls swooning. He gives of the image as a playboy with his constant flirting actions but when he is never a player when it comes to love.

 

YooGyeom

Name: Kim YooGyeom

Age: 17

-2nd Year in Cheonsa High School

- GOT7’s innocent maknae

Known as the innocent maknae and is indeed rather innocent. However, despite him being youngest, he is really matured at times. As the maknae he is rather playful but no matter how much he jokes around with his hyung, it is obvious he loves his hyungs a lot and would do anything for them.

GOT7

GOT7

GOT7 started out with JB and Jr being a duo team called JJ Project and they caught the attention of Yugyeom and Yugyeom became a fan of them and decided to join them. They saw the dance potential in Yugyeom and decides it would be a good idea and adds him into their group and extended the invitation to Mark. The group of 4 performs together for a brief period before Mark added Jackson in as he finds that he clicks really well with the latter and since Jackson is a new students he decided to let Jackson get to know his group.

 

BamBam is Yugyeom’s friend that he had made when the thai boy took up a dance camp in Korea. The two became really close and when BamBam told Yugyeom that he will be moving to Korea, the younger one immediately offer his house for the elder to stay. The youngest also introduced BamBam to his friends and they accepted him into the crew.

YoungJae is the last member to be added into the group. He was caught singing softly in a corner of their school library by Yugyeom and BamBam. Thinking that YoungJae will be a precious addition they dragged the male to their club and after hearing him sing, the hyung line of the group welcomed YoungJae with open arms.

 

 

The Club

Arcadia

This club is initially where the boys perform on every fridays and also hang out in on the weekends thus they became really close with the owner. When the owner wanted to move and sell the club Mark bought it at a discounted price (courtesy from the owner) in order to keep the club. From then on, Jr took over and settled all the accounts for the club where as the boys helped around in the club when they are not performing. The club became solely theirs. All profits are used for the boys own expenditure.