Chapter 2

MINE (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

************AUTHOR'S POV***********

So yijeong walked into the exo bar and sighed its been awhile since he ever went to a bar because of Gaeul,she didn't like it when he hung out at the bar she preferred it when he just hung out with the F4 at the lounge. "Ayo what's up bro!" Kris said as he spotted Yijeong by the bar "long time mehn!" He hugged the man tight. "Hey kris" Yijeong embraced him. "What are you doing here bro...I mean the last time I checked you didn't do bars anymore" he smirked at him but Yijeong just laughed. "I know but I need a favor from you kris...you see Jihoo is getting married next tomorrow,I wanna throw him a bachelor's eve". Kris smiled and nodded "I will take care of it bro...Jihoo is finally going to tie the knot I didn't think I would see this day, do you want to have the party at our private bar or...? Kris asked. "Oh no I want to have it at the F4 lounge...this is where I need that favor,I want the Exo princess to do the dance" Yijeong said but kris immediately frowns. "You know Hani doesn't do outside shows Yijeong its part of the club rules, choose any other girl from the bar and I won't even charge but not Hani" kris replied but Yijeong was giving up. "Come on man...just this once we both know she is the best" he argued. "She might be but she is under my protection Yijeong...she not some she is like my youngers sister and I don't have to tell you that she is innocent and pure...no guy touches her" Kris explained. "I know and no one will...its for Jihoo,you know how responsible he is I promise you that nothing will go wrong" Yijeong said giving Kris his puppy eyes. "Mmmmm....ok fine but if Hani doesn't want to do it I would not force her" Kris said as he shook Yijeong's hand while he smiled. Kris signaled for luhan to come over. "Yes boss? " Luhan answered as he walked up to them. "Where is Hani?" Kris asked him. "She is in the studio practicing" luhan replied. "Go get her for me". "Ok".

************OH HANI'S POV**************

I was dancing in the studio when luhan walked in. "Hey princess" he said as he joined her to complete the dance step while he smirk at her. "Show off..." I snapped, luhan taught me this particular choroegraph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter