Chapter 15

MINE (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
***HAMPTONS, AMERICA************************************** The limo pulled up in front of an huge mansion, Kris looked at his side where Hani had fallen asleep because she had been exhausted from many hours of traveling. "Hani we are here" he said softly as tapped her she nodded and Kris helped her out of the car while the chauffeur had already started packing their luggage. "Wow...is our uncle an ambassador or something" Hani asked as the stared at the mighty building in awe as Kris just laughed at her statement just then the door opened and a beautiful man came out of the house, he was of average height. "Kris?" The man ran and hugged kris tightly "it's so good you are finally here" he turned to hani and tears filled his eyes "you just like your mother baby" the man sobbed and drew Hani into his arms. Hani didn't know what made the man cry but she hugged him back because she was in need of affection and she felt loved in the arms of this man..."Hani you poor child I heard everything that happened to u baby and I promise that from now on nobody will hurt u and your baby, I promise you...you are safe with me" the man assured her as tears spilled past her eyes . "Are you my mother's brother?" Hani asked in a soft voice when the man released her from the embrace. "Yes I am...oh where are my manners?! Its just that I am so emotional about meeting you my dear, come inside...oh Kris how was your trip I do hope it wasn't too stressful oh Hani u must be exhausted...come on inside the servants will get your things" the man ushered them inside the mansion hold Hani like she will break if she was left alone. "Hyung you still haven't changed! U still talk no stop and fuss over everybody how is lay hyung coping?" Kris asked with a teasing smile and received a smack on his head from the man who had lead them into a large but homely sitting "yah! Hyung" Kris exclaimed in pain. "Please ignore Kris...I just love taking care of everyone" the man said with he bright smile which Hani was helpless to respond too " My name is Baekhyun and I am your mother's brother or was in my case" he said down gently beside Hani "are u comfortable?"At Hani's smile he continued "you see my parents weren't really loving towards their children I and your mom so they didn't really know us...I was disowned th day they found out that I prefered male ual partners to female" Hani's eyes widened and she gasped in surprise looking at Kris to confirm if what the man was saying was true and Kris nodded, she looked at the man "how can a family disown your because your different? I mean I am dumb but Kris didn't throw me out he even kept paying tuition fees even tho I always ended up at the bottom of the class" Hani was really surprised that a family would abandon someone for that reason but Baekhyun just smiled. "In their eyes I was a disgrace to the family, an object of shame but then sending me away penniless was the best thing that could have happened to me even though at first it didn't seem so" Baekhyun talked with a sad light in his eyes. "How did you survive?" Hani asked feeling very sorry for him. "He met Lay hyung" Kris said smiling " Lay hyung is a multibillionaire, an avid businessman and also hyung's husband but Hani you look very tired why don't rest a little" Kris said but Hani tried to assure him she was fine. "I agree with Kris baby,u need to rest very well you are here now and no one going to hurt u here" Baekhyun said as he showed her a door upstairs. "If you need anything just asked one of the servants ok?he smiled and kissed her forehead then left. "Do you like it here baby?" Kris asked as he sat down on the bed and Hani laid down her exhausted body. "Oppa...gomawo I really like it here, I am going to remain here until d people who hurt me can pay for all the hurt they cause....Oppa I feel in my heart that only then will I be happy" Hani spoke in low soft tones which wasn't the loud and bubbly personality Hani was known for and it broke Kris's heart that she was turning into someone else. "Baby don't do anything rash forget about them okay...look forward to having a good life with your unborn child here, Revenge may destroy the people that ruined your life but it will also destroy you" Kris said as he took her hands in his, his eyes begging her to reconsider such course of action but she just gave him a tired smile. "Arraso Oppa! We will just talk about this another time after I have my precious little baby" Hani said as She rubbed her free hands on her tiny baby bump. *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter