Chapter 11

MINE (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******AUTHOR'S POV*********.

"I want an english breakfast" Hani said to Jihoo as she walked into his study where he was composing a song and sat down carelessly on the available sofa. "Be careful Hani...you are pregnant" Jihoo told her softly but Hani just scoffed and replied "and whose fault is it that I am?" Jihoo just looked at her weary and decided to keep quiet, pregnant women were the most complicated creations he had ever known, he didn't want to argue with her because it was obvious she was in one of her naughty moods. They have been living together for only a month and Jihoo was tired, one minute she was happy and bubbly then the next she is crying and screaming. "Are you just going to ignore me? I said I was hungry... Should I tell Kreese that you aren't treating me right" Hani asked with a mischeivous smirk but Jihoo just looked at her with a blank expression. "I wasn't ignoring Hani, I was wondering if you could manage that kind of breakfast...I mean you hardly eat and I am worried about you" Jihoo replied quietly but his words made Hani feel warm in her heart...maybe he cares a little about me she thought, it was true that the pregnancy even thought it was just a month and three weeks had been tough on her, she couldn't sleep at night,she couldn't eat because she was always vomiting. "Thank you for caring but I suddenly have a craving for it and I am sure that's what I want" Hani replied and Jihoo nodded and stood up strolling to the kitchen "do you want my help" she asked but Jihoo just raised his brow. "You can even stand the smell of the food much less help just sit down and watch tv" he replied but Hani wasn't ready to be pushed aside. "The only reason why that happens is because I am carrying our child...ask luhan I am a really good cook" she told in a matter of fact tone. "Luhan?" Jihoo asked with irritation. "Yes Luhan, he can tell you first hand about my cooking skills" she said with pride and dignity. "Really? Was he the reason you went to the Exo bar yesterday even when I expressly told you not to? Is he your boyfriend?" Jihoo asked trying to conceal his anger even though he was burning with jealously. "What?! Are you jealous?" Hani asked mocking him. "Oh please what is there to be jealous of? Luhan is a child". Jihoo replied. "A very handsome child...anyways I didn't go there because of him,I went to see my brother" Hani said as she took the knife from Jihoo in an atempt to help him but he took it back. "I told you not to worry,I don't want you puking on my perfect breakfast". Jihoo said with sarcasm. "I told you I was fine! But go to hell anyways do it yourself servant!" Hani said and matched out the kitchen slamming the door. "Servant?!" Jihoo said in confusion. "Yes! You are my servant! So get back to making me breakfast" She yelled from the other side of the door she slammed shut and this made Jihoo laugh.

********HANI'S POV*********.

"I hate him,I hate him,I hate him..." I continued to whisper to myself but a small voice in my head kept calling me a liar. I sat on the sofa carefully this time because regardless I loved the baby I was carryingn I rubbed by little baby bump,it was so small almost unnoticeable but it was there...to me the baby inside me was like my most valuable possession and I am going to shower him with so much loved. I was scared, the doctor had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter