S T A Y

S T A Y
*poster by back-to-five, please do not repost*


Changmin jumped a few steps to the porch, drenched from head to toe. Cursing the moment he had given his number to Kim Jaejoong.

He took off his soaked mittens. The problem wasn’t the water, but the cold. The steam was condensed in small clouds near his mouth as he tried to warm his hands.

'If I get sick because of him, he will make soup for me and pay for all medicines.'

He turned to the entrance, but before he would knock the wood someone opened the door and delicate hands emerged to drag him inside.

"Min-ah!" Jaejoong said containing his impulse to hug him. "Oh you're soaked."

"Of course I am! You forced me to come up here under this freaking rain!"

"Oh" Was what Jaejoong said on the subject. His behavior was so ing annoying! Jae was so selfish - he never apologize for his inconvenience, not caring about the effort of other people wanting to please him. 'Why am I always obeying orders, anyways?'

"Min-ah, you need to change clothes. I can lend you pants and a shirt." Jae grabbed is arm and started dragging him toward the stairs. "My clothes will be tight on you, of course, but I don't mind seeing your in tight clothes." He patted the taller boy's strong arms "You got some extra muscle this semester, hockey is doing wonders for you."

"It's baseball."

"Oh, right, hockey, baseball, whatever."

Changmin felt an urge to push the other boy down the stairs.

When they reached the bedroom, Jaejoong walked directly to the wardrobe, talking excitedly about the new pair of boots he had bought via internet.

"Hyung." Changmin tried to interrupt his speech for the seventh time. "Hyung, why did you call me to come here so badly? Why did you call me if you don't need me? I have my own stuff to do you know that?"

Jaejoong bit his lip and sighed before pretend that nothing was wrong and continue to talk about those damn boots.  He grabbed some clothes that were folded carefully into the wardrobe and threw them carelessly on the bed.

"Min-ah, I'll get a towel so you do not get cold, you would oblige me to make soup for you and pay for your meds, right? Take off those wet clothes."

"Hyung, why-"
 
Jaejoong went into the bathroom before he finished speaking and when thunder resounded through the rooms of the house and he saw the body of his hyung stiff and he finally understood what was happening.

He took off his soaked scarff and shirt thinking about what he should do in these circumstances, but his brain seemed to refuse to find a solution.

When Jaejoong came with a towel in his hands he knew he would be delicate but he spoke before he knew what he was doing.

"Are you scared?"

The rain intensified outside.

Jaejoong bit his lip again, but smirked it away and touched Changmin's belly with his fingertips without ever looking up.

"Min-ah, you forgot to take off your boots at the front door."

"Hyung ... tell me the truth. You called me because you was afraid of being alone during the storm?"

"Really Changmin ... your body is amazing ..." his fingers caressed the taller boy's abdomen.

"Hyung ... answer me. Are you afraid of the storm? Why don't you just admit it already?"

When Jae began using hands instead of fingers in an attempt to distract his dongsaeng, Changmin grabbed his wrist.

"Hyung, it's okay, can you tell me."

They heard a loud bang outside and suddenly the house was dark - probably the lightning had hit the power transformer. The older boy whimpered softly and the only light in the room came from a small aromatic candle on the dresser.

"Hyung ..." Changmin gently cupped his chin to look into his dark eyes "You look lovely now, you know that?"

Jaejoong could look him in the eyes, holding back tears.

"Hey, silly ... nothing bad will happen, it's just the rain."

Flashes of lightning lit up the room with its white right before a deafening thunder echoing through the house, slightly shaking the pictures hanging on the wall. Jaejoong hugged him trembling.

"Hyung ..." The arms around his waist hugged so tight it was hard to breathe.

Changmin pulled his hyung's arms carefully now that the other boy's sobs intensified.

"Hyung, it's okay!"

"You .. you think ... you think I'm stupid, but ..."

A thunder interrupted his words as he struggled not to give in to panic, the sobbing harder.

"It's okay. Look, I hate spiders, you know? I am afraid of them, seriously!'s Perfectly normal to be afraid of something." He smiled. "Call it survival instinct if you want."

Jaejoong seemed to have calmed down a bit, just a little - still sobbing softly.

Changmin slowly wiped the tears from his hyung. "What should I do to distract you, huh?"

Jaejoong tried to smile but didn't seem very convincing.

"Hyung, I'll ask you some questions and you will have to answer me honestly, okay?"

Another thunder, Jaejoong seemed about to lose control over the panic again.

"Jae hyung! Focus! Look at me and listen to my voice, do you understand? I need you to focus on me right now, okay?"

The other boy nodded nervously.

"Hyung, you like boys?"

"What?"

Another thunder. Jaejoong whimpered, shaking harder now.

"Hyung! The question!"

"Yes! I-I like boys!" He was crying now.

Changmin knew he needed most important questions if he wanted to hold the full attention of his hyung.

"Hyung? Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Y-Yes."

'What?' Changmin thought 'For real?'

"What about you?" Jae asked with a trembling voice.

"What about me?"

"H-Have you ever kissed a boy?"

Changmin smiled, Jaejoong looked so adorable scared and embarrassed at the same time.

"No. I've never kissed a boy."

The roar of the rain seemed more intense and scary, and Jaejoong's tears began to flow.

"Want to be my first?"

Jaejoong finally seemed to forget the storm. His eyes widened with a lovely surprise.

"A-Are you serious?"

"Yep." Changmin's heart was pounding, what was going on sounded so amazing and unreal, almost like a dream. 'C'mon Changmin' he said to himself, 'this is just a kiss!'

"Hyung ...." Changmin's deep voice called him back a conspiratorial tone that divided his attention "Can I kiss you?"

Jaejoong closed his eyes and a warm tear fell on his pale face.

"Y-Yes ..." he whispered.

"So tell me ..." Changmin replied in the same tone.

"I. .. I want you to kiss me, Changmin-ah."

The taller boy smiled sweetly and leaned experiencing a mild vanilla flavored lipgloss. He gently bit his bottom lip as a sensual experiment and felt the warm wetness of the smaller boy's tongue hesitantly and exploitative.

Jaejoong his abs and Changmin sighed ecstatically. At that time neither of them even noticed that the tree in front of the house had fallen due to the force of the storm.

The shy kiss deepened to the point where both lose their breath and when their mouths parted Changmin started to kiss Jae's slender neck and Jaejoong was losing himself and biting Changmin's strong chest.

The taller boy stepped back and grabbed Jae's shoulders when he almost lost his balance.

"Maybe I should go ..."

"What, no!"

"Hyung, look ..." Changmin pointed out the window "the storm is over."

And now all they could hear was the silence.

"Even if the house had collapsed around us ..."

Changmin smiled. "I wouldn't have noticed."

Jaejoong smiled embarrassed and Changmin laughed. "You are so cute!"

"Yah! Why are you laughing? Are you afraid of spiders!"

"Yeah ..." Changmin circled the waist of his hyung. "But now I'm afraid of something else..."

"You? Are you scared of?"

"To do something stupid."

"You do stupid things all the time!"

Changmin rolled his eyes. "Really hyung? If you tease me-"

"Okay. ... Don't do something stupid like leave me alone in a silent, dark and daunting night . Stay... Please don't leave me until I fall asleep."

Changmin looked at those beautiful black, beautiful and mysterious eyes. Who was Kim Jaejoong anyway?  The most nagging, spoiled, bossy and certainly the most charming, pretty, smart, silly, funny and cute boy he knew. He had never refused any request or order, he even faced a dangerous and frightening storm to be there that night. Does Jaejoong hadn't noticed that he would always be by his side?

He ped his pants and started taking off his clothes.

"H-Hey! Wait! What are you doing?" Jaejoong tried to pull away and almost fell on the bed.

Changmin stopped what he was doing for a second before answering. "What you think I'm doing? I'm taking off my pants!"

"But why?"

"Hyung ..." Changmin took the hand of another boy and touched the fabric of his jeans. "My clothes are still wet, you forgot?"

"Oh .. oh, right ..."

The embarrassment of his hyung wasn't only fun but also the most adorable thing he had ever witnessed, and he promised himself that he would cause that boy as much as he could.

He took off his pants and underwear a little embarrassed but trying not to laugh at  Jaejoong's failed attempts to not to look at him.

Changmin stepped forward and lightly bumped his in Jaejoong's hand that didn't moved but narrowed his eyes and whispered "Oh God..."

"What?" He leaned over and picked up something that was on the bed. "You lent me these clothes that were on the bed ..."

'He just brushed his body to achieve in my clothes?' The older boy thought, still shocked, but said nothing.

Changmin dressed himseld with a erted smile and pushed Jaejoong on the bed laying on top of him and kissing his lips.

"You told me to stay until you fall asleep, hyung. But I don't want you to fall asleep tonight."

"Why not?" Jaejoong asked scared. 'Why is this erted over me?' He thought.

Changmin chuckled and bit his lip gently. "Because I have to make a million questions if I want to get to know better my boyfriend."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Really? I'm tired, you can ask me whatever you want tomorrow-wait!" His eyes widened. "What did you just call me?"

Changmin laughed and tried to bite Jae again. "What?" He asked with feigned innocence.

"Nothing!'m Going to answer whatever you ask me" Jaejoong laughed and kissed him. "My boyfriend!"
 
 
- end