Elevators

Spending My Life With You

Daehyun was a man with simple needs.

 

He enjoyed sleeping in until noon, and the occasional cheesecake when he felt he deserved it. And most importabtly, he enjoyed spending his afternoon's in bed with his adorable boyfriend. Of course, said adorable boyfriend was a little who wanted to go out and eat – when they could just order room service and stay in the hotel they were at.

 

“We are not missing out on the experience,” Youngjae had said, dragging a sloppily dressed and still half asleep Daehyun toward the door. Daehyun let out a whine, and tugged weakly against him.

 

“But, Jae. It's our vacation. We are supposed to be lazy.”

 

“Not when you get to stay in such a lovely town! Now we are going out to eat and that's that!”

 

Daehyun let out another childish whine before his boyfriend dragged them out of their hotel room and to the elevator. Daehyun crossed his arms with a pout and stood in the elevator. He glanced at the colorful flashing buttons, and his hand slowly went toward them.

 

Just – it seemed so tempting.

 

He ran his entire hand down all the button's and ignored his boyfriend's shocked yell of his name and before he knew it the lights turned off and the elevator stopped moving.

 

It was quiet for a moment, before Youngjae spoke up.

 

"Daehyun, you do realize you just trapped us in an elevator right?

"... Well it's your fault."

 

"And how, is this my fault?"

 

"If we ordered room service like I said, this wouldn't be happening."