Second Day Slump

Fast Food, Not So Fun Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning Kyu." Sungmin shouts as I enter the "restaurant"

"Shush, I have a headache."

"Do you want anything?"

"Peace and quiet... just before Heechul and Eunhyuk get here..."

"Eunhyuk isn't working today, but Henry and Ryeowook are."

"Why both of them?"

"Like Heechul was saying yesterday, Donghae and Eunhyuk never not work together..."

"Double negative!"

"What do you want me to say?!" Sungmin pouts

"Donghae and Eunhyuk always have the same days off. Was it really that hard to make a non-double negative sentence?"

"Tell me how easy it is with your big fancy bachelor's degree." Sungmin mutters under his breath sarcastically

"Shut up and let me sleep for a bit..." I say as I lie down in a booth, putting on an eye mask "Nighty, Night Sungmin."

"You're stupid. Leeteuk's going to kill you, if he comes in today."

"If?"

"Some days he doesn't come in, just because, and either Heechul or I is the manager. Did I use the proper grammer this time?"

"You're fine. What was that about "You're the manager if Leeteuk doesn't show up"?"

"Heechul or I."

"Whatever, so you have control over this entire place?"

"I'm practically the manager anyway, I mean I have the keys and stuff so..."

"So you have all this power and you haven't told anyone about it? Why not, Sungmin?!"

"Because people like Heechul would take advantage of it."

"True."

"And I really don't trust you."

"Wha... what?! I'm offended Sungmin!"

"Just because you're offended, doesn't make you right."

"You're so irritating." I mutter sarcastically before finally lying down until...

"Wakie, wakie!!!!" Someone shouts in my ear

"I'm up!!! I'm up!" I shout as I bolt upright

"Nice to meet you, I'm the awesome Henry Lau."

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I'm suffering from temporary deafness in my ear!!"

"Oh sorry. My name's Henry Lau."

"So you're not Korean?"

"Nope."

"Cool."

"Henry, get over here now." Zhou Mi says in a rather loud voice across the dining area

"Yes Mimi!"

"Mimi?" I ask, still a bit tired from getting a rude awakening

"Okay, there's a bunch of couples here that you need to know about." Sungmin says, sitting down next to me with a serious face like the one you have when you have to give your child "the talk"

"Oh dear god."

"There's the sacred Eunhae couple. You don't say it in vain, and you do not mess with either half because if you do, prepare to get beaten to a pulp by the other, and if you don't think Donghae will kick your for touching "his hyukie" you should think again."

"Okay, so Eunhae is legit. Next couple."

"Ryeowook's in an on again-off again relationship with some guy who used to work here. I don't really know why they ever break up when they do, it's just one minute "I'm so in love with you!" then the next "Yesung will never date me again, I'm too good for him."."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter