Chapter~~2

Maybe We Were Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next morning when they woke up... OMFG! Suho was so drunk last night, he didn't know what had happened... And Lay, eventough he slept on the bed he fell during the night, but he got up and slept again... 

 

"OMG! Where am I? This is not my room? Wheres the butler? Wheres the breakfast?!?!" That spoilt rich er.... 

 

The noise got the sleepy head, Lay up... And thats when... 

 

"OMG! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?????? YOU LITTLE... DID U ME???" He said covering his body up to the area, apprently hiding his man s with the blanket... 

 

"WHAT! AISH! You should be thankful I am so nice, do you remember how much you drank last night I was just trying to help you by letting you in my house..." He said rubbing his eyes... (OMO, me imagining a Lay rubbing his eyes... *LE DIES*)

 

His voice, he felt it, he felt it again, the feeling like he was Luhan.... 

 

"Who are you?" 

 

"Man were you so drunk you forgot my name?" 

 

"You told me?" He opened his eyes wide (you know like D.O) 

 

"Yeah, KIM JOONMYEON! I AM ZHANG ING YIXING FOR THE SECOND TIME!"

 

"Oh!..." 

 

Suho sweared he could die, his heart was like tickling him... 

 

*********

 

"So what would you like for breakfast?" Yixing said as Suho sat down on the dining table...

 

"I am sorry but I would like to go home..." 

 

"Oh!" Yixing said not so impressed by the answer...

 

"Can I borrow you're phone, I left mine at home..." 

 

"Yeah, sure... Its in my room..." Yixing said pointing towards his room... 

 

"Okay, Thanks!" 

 

Suho went through the tiny hall way unlike Suho's huge neverending hall way... 

 

And... Boot wrong door... Luckily it was locked... 

 

"Why is this door locked?" He said to himself... 

 

"Don't touch that door!" He saw Yixing standing behind him, paniced... 

 

"But, why?" 

 

"Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter