Chapter~~~10 (final)

Maybe We Were Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was super weird just a minute ago Lay and Suho remembered they were sleeping on the bed and right now they are in tuxedos holiding hands and walking a white platform... They were getting married. Park Dara was there... Everyone they knew was there... No one could stop them now... 

 

They walked looking around in happiness and pride and they reached the priest they both passed a smile to him and turned to look at each other. Lay tightned the grip on their hand when he saw Suho looked nervous.

 

"It's gonna be fine." He whispred and pecked Suho's cheeks.

 

"Do you, Zhang Yixing, promise to be on Kim JoonMyun's side whenever he needs you?" 

 

"I do." 

 

"Do you, Kim JoonMyun, promise to be on Zhang Yixing's side whenever he needs you?"

 

"I do." 

 

"Do you, Zhang Yixing accept to have Kim JoonMyun as your lovely married husband?" 

 

"I do."

 

"Do you, Kim JoonMyun accept to have Zhang Yixing as your lovely married husband?" 

 

"I do." He looked at Lay who was already looking at him and flashed a smile. 

 

"You may now kiss the..." He paused thinking what to say, "Groom."

 

And so they kissed and kissed and kissed until they ran out of breath. 

 

*******

 

They now lived in Gangnam with one child, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter