Chapter~~8

Maybe We Were Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So what do we do about this Y-Lay?" 

 

"I don't know, I must find my sister."

 

"Do you know where she left to?" 

 

"Uhhh... Maybe Shanghai?" 

 

"Argh." 

 

"I know..." 

 

"Well. We. Must. Find. You're. So. Called. Sister." 

 

"Yah! At least don't say that!" 

 

"She ditched you! And you still want her to be you're sister?!" 

 

"N-Not really." He said looking to his feet holding back the already flowing tears.

 

"Lay! Baby don't cry~" 

 

"N-No I... I.. was.. just--" 

 

Lay was cut by a soft sweet kiss from Suho. 

 

"It's okay. I won't leave. I might get annoying and pissed sometimes when you don't listen to me but I will never ever leave. I promise." He smiled and Lay blushed. Boy he was red and his cheeks were burining. 

 

"I know. I won't leave either. But now. We have to find my sister." 

 

"Hmmm. What's her name?" 

 

"Zhang Dara." 

 

Suho just froze. In any case. Was it Park Dara? Maybe she got married and Lay doesn't know. OMG. This was bad... BADDDDD...

 

"L-Lay. By any chance did you sister have plans of getting married?" 

 

"Ya maybe. I don't know."

 

'But if she liked me. After killing Luhan. Why would she get married. It just maybe the name. Suho it's okay. Lay is here.' Suho thought to himself. 

 

"Suho! Are you okay?" 

 

"Y-" He was cut by his phone, "I am sorry I have to go. See you tomorrow!" 

 

"Bye!" He smiled and kissed the latter on the cheeks. 

 

"Bye!" He ran out as soon as possible. He had spent more than 3 hours there. My God! He said it'll take 20 mins. Well they were too . 

 

******

When he got home he saw the two prosecuters sitting there. 'Was it Kris and Tao.' He recalled the names in his head.

 

"Oh! Young Master. These Young Men have been waiting a long time for you." 

 

"Oh! I am sorry to keep you waiting. Would you like water or drinks? Or some snacks?" 

 

"No. It's okay. We just came to talk to you about the criminal."

 

"Oh!" 

 

"It's Dara. She had killed Mr. Luhan about 2 years ago. She recently got married. About 7 months ago. Sehun had been to her marraige. Her name is Park Dara. Wife of Park Chanyeol. No kids. One brother. No parents." Kris said looking at the piece of paper with the brief information.

 

"What was her former name?"

 

"Zhang Dara. She is Chinese." Tao s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter