Don't Flirt

Follow Me

Sunggyu sighed to himself, making his way to the kitchen at the back and putting his apron on. He finally got rid of the grease ball.

“Who does he think he is?” he huffed to himself, “Does he think that flirting with the boss will get him some sort of promotion or raise?”

Youre such a cool boss.

“…”

Your eyes are seriously so adorable, especially when you smile.

“…”

You have the cutest cheeks too.

“…”

Honestly, I know its only been like a day but I really wish I met you much earlier.

SPLAT

The cream he’d been whipping splashed on his burning red face, bringing him back to reality.

“What’s wrong with you, Sunggyu?” he scolded himself, “this isn’t the time to get distracted.”

---

“I’m home, my beautiful Inspirit!” Woohyun ran to his front yard, spinning around in bliss. “I’m sorry I’ve been gone for so long, you must’ve missed me so much.”

He stumbled into his house, cleaning himself up and getting into his pajamas before making his way back to his front yard, smiling at the cool night. “I’ll take care of you now, my precious.”

---

“Please don’t go…” Sungyeol whimpered as he pathetically grabbed hold of Myungsoo’s arm, successfully turning the younger to face him.

“Why? So you can make a fool out of me again?” Myungsoo scoffed, rolling his eyes.

“You misunderstand me, please let me explain myself.” Myungsoo watched as the other brought his hand up to tenderly touch him. 

Before he knew it, a pair of soft lips were placed on his. His eyes grew large as he quickly pushed Sungyeol away, frantically grabbing a booklet on the bed, “Was that in the script?!”

The pretty boy tore through the booklet searching for the part they were practicing. When he finally found what he was looking for, his grip tightened on the pages and a loud gasp was elicited from his plump lips.

“You have to kiss some girl?” His voice rose as he made his way back to the other.

“Calm down, Myungsoo. It’s not a big deal; it’s a part of acting.” Sungyeol tried to reason, patting the younger’s head.

“Why are you such a ?” the shorter grumbled, making his way to the bed and covering himself in a layer of thick blankets.

All Myungsoo wanted to do was sulk by himself, but he knew he wouldn’t be given that chance when he felt weight softly fall onto the bed. He squirmed to face the other direction of the weight, but hiding was pointless because soon all the blankets were lifted and he found himself wrapped in muscled arms. “Don’t be jealous.”

“Go away.”

“I only want to kiss you.”

“Yet you’re going to go kiss some other girl.”

“As an actor the things I do don’t really matter, all that matters is what I feel.” Sungyeol cooed, “And you know I only have feelings for you.”

Myungsoo attempted to shake the older off of him, but only sighed when he realized his efforts would be worthless. “I want to be alone.”

“If you really wanted to be alone you would go to your room and not into my bed.”

Myungsoo didn’t respond after that, but Sungyeol knew he was listening.

Moments like this only made him adore Myungsoo more. It made him realize he really was the older one in the relationship. Most people that knew them would call Sungyeol choding, or immature, while Myungsoo would be called cool and collected. But they didn’t know Myungsoo like Sungyeol did; to him Myungsoo was a loud, equally-as-childish kid that pouted and whined at anything that didn’t go his way.

“It’s the first time in so long I have you home early to myself,” He pulled the silent boy closer and nuzzled into his neck. “I don’t want to fight tonight, babe.”

Myungsoo knew that Sungyeol was right, but he didn’t want to give in so easily, so he only wailed nonsense, hoping Sungyeol would get the message to try harder so that it would be acceptable for him to cave in.

“How about this,” Sungyeol reasoned, pecking the exposed neck, “every time I kiss her, I’ll give you so much more.”

“That just makes you a big .”

“But I’m your big .” Myungsoo felt the smirk on his neck, “please trust me, I’ll show you how I feel.”

“How?”

As quick as the question was asked, Myungsoo found himself flipped around to face the one he’d been avoiding. Sometimes Myungsoo forgets how much stronger the taller was because of how gentle he is, so the short flashes in which his strength was showcased always astonished him. 

Sungyeol the soft black hair, causing the younger to blush and look away.

“Look at me.” He ordered, slightly surprised that Myungsoo listened to him so easily, lifting his head slightly.

Sungyeol took the younger’s hand into his own, bringing it up to his chest. Myungsoo watched the taller’s cheeks flush red as he moved in to kiss him.

Sungyeol gently pressed his lips onto the soft pair in front of him, putting soft pressure that made the bottoms stomach flutter. Myungsoo moved his free hand up to cup the taller’s chin, encouraging the older to continue.

Pleased with the response, Sungyeol pushed the younger onto his back, climbing on top of him, deepening the kiss.

When Myungsoo felt a wet tongue plead for entrance, he opened up without much thought, lightheaded from the slow long kiss.  

“Feel me,” Sungyeol murmured when he parted their lips, pressing their foreheads together, “My heart is racing for you.”

Myungsoo blushed feeling Sungyeol’s heart pound out of his chest. “You can’t kiss her like that.”

“Stop thinking of other people when I’m right in front of you.” Sungyeol chuckled, “Only you make me feel this way. Do you believe me?”

Myungsoo hummed under him, “I’m racing too.”  

Sungyeol smiled at that, feeling Myungsoo pull him back into another slow kiss. He decided he could memorize his script another day, right now he had to make sure the beauty below him felt as precious as Sungyeol saw him.

---

Woohyun was in another world where only his inspirit and he existed. He smiled lovingly at them as he proceeded to tell them about his first day at work. He ranted about the sassy barista at the front, his 4D friend, and of course his attractive boss.

He was in the middle of blabbering on about how cute the leader was while commanding him around when he was blasted back to the real world by loud honking and bright headlights. He turned to the street to see the leader he had just been fanboy-ing over, boiling with anger and getting out of his car, slamming the door behind him.

“Woohyun this is too much!” the beady eyes fumed, “at first it was cute, but if you’re going to stalk me I’m going to get a restraining order!”

Woohyun’s eyes grew large as his boss continued to angrily spew accusations at him.

“How did you even find out where I live? Amazing. It’s amazing how much you can find on the internet at this day and age. Amazing and disturbing.”

Sunggyu continued for minutes after, tiring himself from the intense scolding. “You really never know where the crazies are. You think someone is cool but no, they could be stalkers or murderers. You never know. I can’t believe this.  You better leave or I’m calling the cops.”

After he finally stopped to take a breath, Woohyun pointed behind him and took the chance to get a few words out, “I live here…”

Woohyun watched Sunggyu curiously. Sunggyu’s furrowed brows softened, his face turning blank which would have been impossible to read had his cheeks not turned tomato red.

The street was silent, but Sunggyu was sure everyone in the world could hear his thoughts yelling at him for being an idiot and embarrassing himself.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” Sunggyu scratched his head after minutes of silently staring at each other. “Hi neighbor. I live right next to you.”

“Yeah I got that by now.” Woohyun chuckled, walking up to the older with confidence he didn’t have ten minutes ago that he wouldn’t get punched. “So what’s this you said about me being cute?”

Sunggyu puffed exasperated, “See you tomorrow, make sure you’re not late. Bye.”

Woohyun only stood surprised at the speed in which Sunggyu ran to his house. 


a/n: It's Friday so I'm posting woo. I'm on time. Thank you so much for the comments, I'm kind of awkward so I don't know how to respond, but I really am thankful for the small amount of comments I get. Yas now I can watch hslo, but it's getting intense. I was really angry at the last episode, I know Hyun is the the main main ch and Yeol is only second main, but I REAAAAAAAALLLY WANTED HER WITH YEOL. Like he was sooo happy when he was with her and they like go on date-ish things and it's just so cute. UGHJSD.