Crush

Follow Me

a/n: I haven't updated in 2 weeks I'm really sorryyyy. I got distracted the first week with my hojong oneshot. And then I went to kcon and I got more distracted. I'm sorry. I usually post on Fridays because thats when Hi School Love On is posted bc I only let myself watch it after I post a ch but suddenly I realized I didn't watch the last two episodes....... I have like half of the next chapter outlined so it should be faster. Maybe I'll post it before friday to make up for the Friday I missed... Idk I'll try. I just got a job for the first time woo. Also school is starting in 2 weeks but that wont stop me. This is my stress relief ok. I hope you enjoy this maybe.


“Myungsoo!”

The raven haired boy turned and groaned at the sight. “Woohyun hyung.”

Woohyun shot him a greasy smile and punched him softly on the shoulder. “I was sent here to help you, what services may I offer to you?”

“You can try and not get me in trouble.” Myungsoo uttered annoyingly.

He scrunched his face and let out an awkward laugh, “yeah sorry about that. Leader-nim wasn’t that mad though…”

Myungsoo eyed him weirdly. “Whatever. I don’t need help. Go ask Sungjong if he needs anything.”

Woohyun looked at the direction his friend tilted his head towards and found the small boy from the morning behind the counter. He watched as the small frame giggled to a group of girls in front of him, flipping his hair and nodding sympathetically. Woohyun approached him and stood a few feet behind, waiting for him to finish chatting.

“Aw… Noona I’m so sorry you had a bad day. When you have too many thoughts, just have a lemon candy!”

Woohyun scoffed to himself as Sungjong took out the yellow candies and handed it to the girls.

“Smile!”

The girls all beamed at Sungjong, “Jjongie! You’re really my energy source.”

“Hurry up and leave, noonas! You’re going to be late for your outing. You need to scold your evil boyfriends!”

“Ah you really know what’s going on all the time! We’ll head out now!”

Once the girls left the café, Woohyun quietly shadowed Sunjong.

“Hi, little liar.”

Sungjong jumped and turned to the voice and after calming himself, acknowledged the other. “New guy.”

“The boss isn’t even scary. He’s actually really cool…”

“Sunggyu hyung is not cool!” He rumbled, “You’re new! You don’t know anything!”

“Wow kid! You’re talking some serious smack about leader-nim, I wonder how he’d feel if he knew what you have to say about him.” Woohyun tapped his chin thoughtfully. “LEADER-NIM—”

“STOP!” Sungjong interjected, panicked “Please! Stop!”

Woohyun gripped his stomach as he bent over, laughing heartily, causing the younger to glared at him.

“You know what? Fine! Go tell him. He won’t do anything. ‘Light’ needs me for my cute smile and sweet candy.”

“Except your smile isn’t cute; it’s really awkward actually. And your candy is lemon flavored, how sweet can it be?”

“I told you to help him not bother him,” Myungsoo crept up from nowhere. “And Sungjong I think your smile is very cute.”

The youngest ran up to Myungsoo to be patted lovingly. “Thanks hyung! Your opinion is worth much more than this guys’.”

Myungsoo only laughed to himself, he knew the interactions between the two would definitely be interesting.

---

The day flowed smoother than Woohyun had expected. Unlike many other small cafés, Light seemed to be getting very good business. Being very close to a college made it a local hot spot for study sessions and some first dates.

The rest of his day was spent arguing with Sungjong and following Sunggyu around when he was needed. Before he knew it, they were getting ready to close up.

“Sungjong, Woohyun, you guys can go home now.” Sunggyu absently shooed them away, “Myungsoo come help me.”

“Why is Myungsoo staying behind?” Woohyun tilted his head.

Sunggyu turned to face him, “He’s just going to help me close shop and do some odd jobs around here.”

“Isn’t that what I was hired for?”

Myungsoo’s ears opened at that, “Yeah! Isn’t it? I think Woohyun should stay behind.”

---

Myungsoo pushed through the door and entered Sungyeol’s room to find the taller on his desk reading some books. The latter looked up to Myungsoo and took of his glasses. “You’re home early.”

“Woohyun got the job so he’s helping Gyu-hyung close up.”

“Does this mean I’ll see you more often?” Sungyeol smiled.

Myungsoo hummed in response and flew onto the bed. “I can help you memorize your script.”

“You’re the best!” his friend grinned relocating to sit next to him on the bed. “How was work?”

“Woohyun hyung has a crush on Sunggyu hyung.”

“Oh my god.” The taller burst out laughing, “Woohyun hyung has a crush on everyone— I can’t— Remember when he had a crush on you! ‘Myungsoo, I know this will seem weird but I think you’re so beautiful’.”

“Oh shut up,” Myungsoo scoffed as he pushed the other off the bed, “His crush on you was much worse. He followed you everywhere and brought three bouquets to the play that you were casted as ‘Boy 2’.”

“Yeah but then he had a crush on the girl he saw at the after party.”

“For like a day, then he went back to loving you!” Myungsoo smirked, “You really should have seen his thirst. He was trying to act like he wasn’t thirsting for Gyu but it was so obvious.”

Sungyeol’s eyes widened in interest, “What did he do?”

“Let me tell you…”

After Woohyun helped Sungjong clean off the coffee station, the café was hitting its slower hours, and so the workers were able to get some down time.

Sungjong took his phone out and began tapping away -probably on some social media app, but most likely all social media apps at once- as Myungsoo leaned over the counter to pet some of the flowers.

Woohyun began awkwardly rocking back and forth and after going unnoticed for minutes, he cleared his throat. So Leader-nim…”

Myungsoo looked up at him with raised brows while the smallest continued being preoccupied on his phone.

Woohyun cleared his throat again, His girlfriend must be so happy that hes so good at baking.

“He thought he was so smooth!”

“What did you say! Please tell me you messed with him!” Sungyeol shrieked.

“Oh, I didn’t say anything.”

Sunggyu hyung is married. Sungjong commented flatly, eyes still on his phone, calmly typing at a furious pace.

“The kid is a genius!” Sunyeol leaped.  “I need to scout him. He’s such a natural!”

“Too bad marriage isn’t going to stop Woohyun hyung.”

“I bet he’s confessing his appreciation for Gyu-hyung right now.”

---

“To be honest, Leader-nim, I think you’re so amazing.”

“Go stack those chairs.”

“Your wife is so lucky to have such a successful businessman and baker.”

With that, Sunggyu stopped ignoring the admiring remarks he’d been showered in for minutes and raised his brows in confusion. “Who might my wife be?”

“For a second I thought you couldn’t hear what I was saying!”

“But who’s my wife? I’m very curious now.”

Woohyun stared blankly at his boss. “I don’t know… she’s your wife.”

“Okay.” Sunggyu scratched his head. “Once you’re done stacking the chairs you can leave.”

“I’m done.”

The older looked around, “Oh. That was fast.”

“Yeah.”

“You can go now.”

“…”

“…”

“Are you leaving too?”

“No, I have things to do.”

“Can I help?”

“…”

“…”

“No.”

“Well then… I’ll see you tomorrow morning leader-nim...”

“Bye.”