Oops. Sorry.

Follow Me

a/n: This is my first fic in years... and back then I was a fetus that wrote crappy one shots so please don't be brutal. I just came out here for the Woogyuz and the Myungyeolz ples dont make me honestly feel so attacked. Anyway I hope you enjoy this first ch and subscribe maybe if u want.


It was a peaceful spring morning. The sunshine steeping the streets for many hours after sunrise as older couples made their way back home after their daily regimens. The soft breeze and the dew covered grass lifted the scent of life across the area.

The tranquil, however, was soon disrupted as a frantically running man drenched in sweat was making his way through the city. His black wet hair clung to his face showing signs that he'd hopped out of the shower as fast as he’d hopped on. He sprinted, staring down at the sheet on his hands that had the directions as he groaned, “of course I would oversleep.”

----

“…I am so sorry! This is incredibly irresponsible and reckless and unbelievable.” The wet man attacked himself, bowing every other second to the person in front of him. “This will never happen again. I promise.”

The short petit brunette in front of him smirked and rolled his eyes, “You shouldn’t be apologizing to me; I’m not the boss.”

The sweaty man looked up, even more exasperated having spent a good portion of his time spewing excuses to the boy in front of him.

“The boss is in the back… and by the way he doesn’t like when people lie so just tell him the truth instead of ten horrible excuses.” He started walking towards the man, growing more confident with each horrifying sentence. “You don’t want to get fired on your first day do you? The boss is very scary, I’m surprised he hasn’t called you and fired you already.”

The man stood up straight and shot the shorter a frustrated look as he cautiously made his way to the back.

Once he made his way through the door, he was greeted to the sight of two tiny beady eyes that were framed by side swept honey blonde hair.

“Nam Woohyun?”

“Yes that’s me!” the man bowed, feeling the sweat drip towards his cheek at this angle. “I’m so incredibly sorry about how late I am.”

“An hour does seem like a bit much for your first day here.” The beady eyes replied flatly. “Considering you’re only here because of the praise of one of my workers, you’re not only giving yourself a bad image but diminishing my trust in Myungsoo.”

Woohyun had never felt this bad while being reprimanded in his whole life. He felt absolutely humiliated. He had never been the type to get other people in trouble.

“Come here, I need to go over where everything is so you can get to work already.”

----

The bells rang as the door flew open.

It was close to noon at this point, when a tall energetic boy made his way to a seat by the window.

“And what will you be having today?” A pretty raven-haired boy walked asked as he handed a menu to the caramel haired boy.

“I come here every day during my lunch and order the same thing every time yet you still have to ask.” The latter pouted, “Does loyalty mean anything to you, Myungie?”

The pretty face snatched the menu out of the tall boy’s hands as he began scolding, “It’s ‘Myungsoo’ here! I don’t need my workmates to hear any of my pet names!”

The taller tilted his head and scrunched his eyebrows, “What? Why not? They’re super cute and I made them so obviously they’re amazing and deserve acknowledgement!”

Myungsoo looked up thoughtfully before deciding on having no shame, “the others might hear the cute nicknames and want to call me them. I only want you to call me them because you’re special to me.”

The brunette’s cheeks flushed as he looked away, “yeah, ok. Bye Myungsoo.” 

The waiter smirked at his cute reaction as he scuttled away to the petit boy behind the counter, “Sungyeol’s here.”

The boy smiled as he started working the espresso machine, “One Americano on the way!”

----

“That’s everything.”

“I think I got everything down…” Woohyun nodded.

The mood had lightened up considerably after they talked about where every instrument was and what it would be used for.

“You are the only person that will be working directly with me in the kitchen, so I’m going to have to set some things straight.” Beady eyes stated. “I guess there’s only one rule in my kitchen…”

Woohyun stared expectantly.

“Do not, ever under any circumstances, ever, touch my creations.”

He cocked his head forward and raised an eyebrow, “Why would I touch any of your pastries?”

Beady eyes scoffed at his response, “there are many reasons why you would touch my pastries. You might be doing the dishes and suddenly you smell something so heavenly and you see the scrumptious little puffs and you get your filthy paws on them. Or you might be passing me the yeast and then notice my adorable shaped pretzels and decide ‘wow I want to touch it.’ Really what kind of question is that? The list goes on and on.”

Woohyun pursed his lips, “alright I promise I won’t touch any of your precious babies.”

Beady eyes sighed satisfied with his persuasion skills.

“Hyung if I may-”

“I am not your ‘hyung.’ I am your boss- the master baker: Sunggyu, the leader of this pack.” The beady eyes corrected raising his hand to the ceiling as he looked dramatically into the distance.

“Ah. Yes. Well. Can I call you leader-nim then?”

Sunggyu was caught off guard, all of the other members of the staff would all just roll their eyes at him when he went all high and mighty on them, he’d never actually thought of what it would be like to be called anything he deemed cool, but he really did like the idea of being the leader. After deciding that Woohyun was serious about calling him the leader, he nodded. “I’ll allow it.”

“Well, leader-nim,” Woohyun continues hesitantly, “if you would allow me the opportunity to show you how grateful I am for getting this job and to show you just how hard I plan on working for you, I would be really happy.”

Sunggyu eyed him suspiciously, “How exactly are you going to show me?”

Woohyun cleared his throat as he slowly began raising his arms. The large movement caused Sunggyu to take the tiniest step back as he continued to watch him questionably. Woohyun’s arms rose above his head and he began smiling like an idiot as he disgustingly threw two hearts at the stunned mango haired man. He then brought his arms down to throw two hand hearts, and with a voice filled with aegyo he said, “I’ll work super hard, leader-nim! Please have faith in me!”

Sunggyu looked horrified as he stood with his mouth hanging and his brows furrowed. Why did this grown muscly man just throw heart at him? Is this guy some sort of a village idiot? What is he doing here? What is going on? After a long minute filled with questions in his head, he decided not to think about it as it would only cause him more confusion, and confusion makes him upset. He refocused his eyes at the idiot, “go do the dishes.”

----

“One caramel macchiato with extra sugar and three pumps of vanilla.” Myungsoo recited as he placed a mug on Sungyeol’s table.

The taller’s eyes grew incredibly large as his head swiveled dramatically to Myungsoo, “What do you mean? WHAT?! THAT’S NOT MY ORDER! ARE YOU DUMB?”

"Sorry." Myungsoo smirked, “you’re so gullible.”

Sungyeol looked down at the black drink. “I am not. Sorry I choose to believe your word for once. I never will let myself do that ever again.” His voice began getting shrilly as he spewed his annoyance at the waiter.

The black haired beauty only smiled wider in amusement.

“I don’t like you!”

“Well then, I don’t like you either.” He raised his hand to pet the choding but pulled away after a soft pat when he felt the sudden tension from the body under him. “Drink up before it gets cold.”

Sungyeol only blushed as he brought his mug up to his lips. As the smooth coffee ran through him he immediately became happy once again. “Wow! Amazing as usual! Give my thanks and praise to the barista please!”

“Do it yourself.” He rolled his eyes.

“Yah! Lee Sungjong!” The giant stood up and yelled across the café, “THIS IS SO DELICIOUS! GOOD JOB!”

Myungsoo couldn’t help but laugh at how the boy actually did it.