Chapter 1

Bloody Scars

Kyungsoo stretched out along his bed before sitting up and dragging a hand through his hair. “Dammit,” he muttered. “It’s time for school already?” He sighed before swinging his legs over the side.

Quickly getting dressed, he headed downstairs to get some breakfast. Cereal, because he always woke up too late to eat a proper, cooked breakfast. Honestly, why did the bus have to come so early when school wouldn’t even start for half an hour after he got there?

“Well, well, well.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as his fiancé walked into their kitchen, yawning. Baekhyun raised an amused eyebrow. “Already up and at ‘em huh?” he mocked. 

“Go brush your teeth,” Kyungsoo snapped. “You’re disgusting.”

Baekhyun yawned again. He wasn’t even dressed yet, still in pajama pants and a white t-shirt. It was annoying that he looked good anyways. “Shut up and eat or you’ll be late for your bus.” He grabbed the box of cereal. “I could be nice and give you a ride but nah.”

“ing jerk.”

“ing .”

Kyungsoo glowered at him but Baekhyun didn’t even look like he cared. “I hate you.” Baekhyun smirked at that.

“Same here.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wasn’t the fighter type. In fact, he was rather quiet at school. He liked to hide out in the library before and after school and ate lunch alone in the cafeteria. Friends were hard to come by when you didn’t like to interact with others. Something about Byun Baekhyun made Kyungsoo’s blood boil though. He was infuriating and he inspired a heat in Kyungsoo that he didn’t even know he possessed until they were forced to get married. “ing bastard,” he muttered poisonously into the book he was reading.

 

 

 

“Such a loser,” Baekhyun snorted as his fiancé left to catch the bus. He rolled his shoulders to get some of the kinks out. “Why am I going to be married to a loser?” he complained to no one. Not that it even felt like they were about to be married since Kyungsoo slept in the guest room and if they weren’t yelling at each other, they were pretending that the other didn’t exist. Finishing his breakfast, he went back upstairs to wash up and left for school in his car.

 

 

 

Ten minutes before the bell rang, Kyungsoo knew he had to start towards his class. It was only a five minute walk to his classroom but Kyungsoo knew the last three minutes of the walk would somehow turn into an 8 minute shove towards the classroom.

“EXO K OPPAS ARE COMING!”

“OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN OPPA!”

“GET OUT OF MY WAY! CHANYEOL!”

“KAI-OPPA OVER HERE!”

Kyungsoo resolutely plugged his ears and fought his way towards the classroom through the mass of girls. It was too bad that Baekhyun was in his class along with Kai and Chanyeol. At least Sehun and Suho were in another class. Why was Baekhyun so popular anyways when he had such a bad personality?

“Thanks girls~ Oppa will see you later~”

Right. Because Baekhyun was only the nicest of the nicest when it came to his fangirls. If only they could see what he was really like, Kyungsoo thought wryly.

As Baekhyun passed by his desk to get to his own, Kyungsoo didn’t make a move or say anything to acknowledge him and neither did Baekhyun.

The cold shoulder at its best.

As it always would be, thought Kyungsoo, for the rest of his unmarried and married life.

Hopefully married life, his brain told him snidely, and he clutched at his arms.

Hopefully.

Since he needed Baekhyun.


A/N: /bows/ thank you for all the subscribers and upvotes. hopefully you'll leave me a comment this time too heheh >.< this chapter is boring. i think next chapter will be pretty boring but hopefully next next chapter we'll get some action :)