Believe Me

I Thought You'd Never Say [hiatus]
 

A tall figure was pacing back and forth in the living room. He was mumbling to himself for over 30 minutes, saying he wasn’t supposed to be there and how hot she transformed into.

Yes, you read it right. He was being drawn to his own self.

He cupped both of his non-existent ies and squealed in annoyance, “Gosh, they’re so flat! Noooooooo, this can’t be.” He resumed pacing back in his place. Not minding to wear his uniform which his girlfriend told him earlier. He was busy on his own thoughts when a raging woman came down from the stairs, ready to strangle the tall guy on his loose boxer.

“YAH! We are late! What are you still doing there?!” her loud threatening voice echoed in the whole area, silently sending shivers to the tall guy. Gaining no reaction from the startled guy who was still cupping his body with his two bare hands, the woman marched into him carrying the pair of uniform. They were actually 10 minutes late and seeing the tall guy all flustered wasn’t really helping.

“Kris what is wrong with you? You’re acting really weird since this morning.” The woman took another step closer and was about to touch her boyfriend’s forehead when the latter abruptly stepped back, bringing him to the cold floor, first.

“Oh my Go- Ouch!” he cried.

The woman was just standing there watching her boyfriend cry in awe like a mad woman, punching the silly floor for hurting his . What the hell is so wrong with him?

“Kris…” she called in a flat tone tho the said guy was still crying while caressing his .

“Kris!” he was whining.

“KRIS!”

“What?! I’m not Kris! I’m Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang! I’m not your oh-so-baby-Kris! *sobs* I want to go homeeeee. Ummaaaaa~~~~”

He totally lost it.
What the

 

 

“You must believe me. I’m not me, I mean I’m not him-”

The woman named Jessica kept walking while her boyfriend was tailing her. They were already in the school campus after two hours of Kris telling the whole crazy thing about being a she. She was at first, getting annoyed the whole time but knowing how childish Kris was sometimes, she totally knew this was one of his daily prank just like last year, when Kris said he was pregnant with their child and to prove her right… he ate all day until he had his stomach near exploding. She could even remember his exact words that day. He wrote it on a piece of a table napkin with chicken sauce stained on it. It said, ‘I told you I was pregnant with our first baby < 3 I love you

A genuine smile crept onto her face remembering the moment. It was so childish, yes, but that was one of the reasons why she loved the tall guy. She couldn’t prevent her small giggles which made Tiffany, the tall guy halted on his steps.

“Miss, look, I’m telling you the truth and-”

“Okay baby, why don’t we talk later and go to your class hmm? You know I love how you act so cute at me but-”

“What cute are you talking about? I’m not hitting on you! Eeew” Tiffany was near vomiting at the idea. Me? Acting cute towards this pale woman? Hah. No way. The tall guy rolled his eyes in an extremely gayish way and Jessica, instead of getting annoyed, was actually amused towards his boyfriend. She chuckled as she pulled Tiffany’s tie making the latter bent down. Jessica gave him a sweet smile and leaned forward, ready to give Tiffany a smack on his thin lips.

“WHOOAH STOP THERE WOMAN!” Tiffany harshly pushed Jessica away, getting the attention of every student surrounding them. Jessica was surely taken aback. First, everyone was looking at them, sure thing this was a big news since they were known as the perfect couple and second, she was never, even once, was treated in that way by Kris.

Yah, did you see that? Kris pushed her Jessica!

Daebak! It’s the first time we’re gonna see them fight!

How could he pushed her that way!

Did they already break up?

Kris doesn’t like Jessica now!

Aww poor girl, I never thought Kris could do that.

Maybe she was cheating and Kris was really mad!
 

Jessica couldn’t hear any side comments from the crowd when a lone tear fell from her eye. She felt embarrassed and she had no idea what Kris was into.

On the other hand, Tiffany was busy thinking how inappropriate the woman was. He was busy thinking that he was ually harassed. He unconsciously gripped on both straps of his bag, ready to escape since he was not used to crowd of people. She is really rich as Tiffany Hwang but people didn’t go near her like this. He was about to leave Jessica there when the latter’s saddened face became visible to her. Tiffany eyed the whole crowd surrounding them until his eyes landed again on the dejected sight of Jessica.

What have I done?

 

He was tearing up when he saw a tear from Jessica, he suddenly felt very guilty and by that means, he buried his manly face onto her palms and cried on his own while apologizing to the woman.

“I’m s-sorry. I didn’t mean to. I swear it was-”

Before the crown make any assumptions to what is really happening, Jessica quickly pulled Tiffany’s hand and dragged him out of the scene. She could feel pairs of eyes following but she didn’t stop and instead ran with his sniffing boyfriend. They went inside an empty room, checking that no one was following them, Jessica the door and shut it close.

“What the hell is so wrong with you!” Jessica glared at Tiffany, “This isn’t funny at all Kris! Are you high?! Tell me, are you on drugs?!” Jessica was exhausted from the running and so was Tiffany. Tiffany was all tame, wasn’t really able to comprehend with anything since the woman’s glares are preventing him to think straight. Jessica face palmed and walked towards her boyfriend. “Tell me Kris… d-do you not like me anymore? D-don’t you love me anymore?” Tiffany didn’t know what to do towards the pleading voice of the woman in front of her. He- she wasn’t her boyfriend. That’s all Tiffany knew and the woman had to believe him.

“Miss- I mean Jessica. I’m telling you the truth, please believe me. I am not your boyfriend. I’m not who you call by the name of Kris! I don’t even know who Kris is.”

“Can you please stop?! Just stop this nonsense!”

“No, you gotta believe me. Something happened to me, with the halmoni giving us spells and the next thing I knew, I woke up like this!”

“Cut this crap Kris! Can you, for once, stop!”

“I’m telling you the truth Jessica! I’m not-”

“BULL!”

Tiffany, the tall guy Kris was again tearing up. He was totally lost and Jessica was scaring her more than the situation he was in. Feeling terrified, he went on the farthest corner of the room and lied there in a curved ball. His arms hugging his legs with his face buried on his knees. That way, he, Tiffany, felt safe, safe from the cruel situation… safe from Jessica.

Tiffany sobbed on his predicament. He was remembering each and every person who must be worried sick of her. They must have taken her missing into the police and they must have already started finding her.

“They should find me. Mommy~~~”

Jessica was not moving from her place. Half of her brain was telling her to leave the guy alone and for sure he will be back again in his right mind later on, but the other half was telling her that… Kris was telling the truth. She could see it and never once that Kris acted this way. This was just insane and it kept on convincing her that the guy lying at the corner like a lost puppy was not her boyfriend.

He was not Kris.

 

Jessica unknowingly stepped closer at the lost guy, Tiffany was still on his own world. He did not even hear Jessica coming. The woman stopped, 3 steps away from Tiffany. Jessica was as lost but her guts won over everything.

Jessica cleared her voice, coughing once. Tiffany was startled and looked up, seeing the scary woman standing in front of her.

Tiffany sniffed and tears fell one by one.

“J-jessica please, help me. Please Jessi-”

“Who are you?”

 


TBC...