Chapter 1 .

1-4-3 // 4-8-6 .

Chaerin’s POV.

 

I've been crushing on him for ever , since our parents reunited with each other . You could kind of say it was love at first sight . Reason why it kind of wasn’t was because we didn’t click . It was just one sided . Anyways , let me tell you how everything started .

 

 My mom and his mom turned out to be the best of friends in Elementary School through High School . After high school , college came in between them . This is actually their first meeting in about twenty years

 

We were inside the very famous Hello Kitty Coffee Shop here in Seoul , waiting for someone to come and have lunch with us . My mom brought me with her since she said I was killing myself inside my room from studying . She even complains about me studying too much . Shouldn't mothers love that !? Their child studying 24/7 to have an amazing future !?  Anyways , it was around 3 pm when a woman came in . My mom and I looked up and saw the woman walking towards our table . She had a smile plastered on her face , and she looks very young .

 

" Kwon Ji Yae ! Omo , you look stunning as always ! " My mom complimented her as they give each other hugs . 

 

" Aigoo , Mrs. Lee Hye ! I see that you still have the ability to make people feel really good about themselves , ey ? ” The woman replied .

 

" And who's this beautiful young lady over there , sitting behind you Hye ? " Mrs. Kwon asked .

 

Mom went close to my face and held my chin up high . She then faced Mrs. Kwon and replied with, " Guess ! " 

 

" Omo , you have a grown daughter already ! She's naturally beautiful just like her mother ! She needs to meet my son . They can be best of friends ! ” Mrs. Kwon squealed .

 

" Haha , thanks Yae ! Maybe he’ll be able to take her out of her room from studying . " Mom emphasized .

 

" He should be here with his girlfriend or friend , or whatever the girl is to him . I don't know where they went . I told them to stay close to me ! " Mrs. Kwon exploded . Heh , I can tell why her and mom are best friends now . No offense mom , Mrs. Kwon , but I think both of you are crazy . Thank goodness I didn't get that from you mom !

 

" Eomma , you walked too fast ! Next time , at least wait for us ! You didn’t even wait for Dara to put on her shoes ! " Said the guy who just walked in , startling all the customers inside .

 

Mrs. Yae gave him a death stare and spoke, " Kwon Jiyong ! Quiet down and introduce your self properly to your aunt and her daughter .  We’ll have a talk later too . “ 

 

The young man walked up to my mom first and bowed 90 degrees to her .

 

 “ Annyeonhaseo ! My name is Kwon Jiyong , daughter of Kwon Ji Yae and Kwon Hyun Soo . Nice to meet you ! “ He smiled . 

 

“ Ya , Kwon Ji Yae ! You didn’t tell me that you have such a handsome son ! Aigoo ~ Like mother like son ! “ My mom said . 

 

“ Ahh , thank you Ma’am . “ He replied while scratching the back of his head . 

 

He then started walking up to me and smiled . I felt blood run through my cheeks and butterflies form inside my stomach . He stretched his right arm out to me and introduced him self properly .

 

“ Hi , my name is Kwon Jiyong . Nice to meet you ! “ He smiled , using honorifics .

 

“ Nice meeting you Jiyong - ssi ! My name is Lee Chaerin . And please, drop the honorifics . “ I smiled back . 

 

I heard him chuckle as he let my left arm go . Did he see me blushing ? Cause’ I swear I felt my cheeks go crazy once again .. My eyes shifted to my Mom’s direction and guess what I saw her doing ? Taking a picture . Yup , she took a picture of me and him smiling at each other while shaking our hands . I don’t get it though , why is she taking a picture ? I’m so embarrassed by her actions right now …

 

“ Ehem .. “ Coughed the girl beside him . 

 

Woah ! I have to admit , she’s really pretty . She’s cute and skinny . I’m here looking like a bacon cheeseburger from McDonalds . With all these fats , I won’t be as attractive looking as her ! Although my best friends Bom and Minzy say that I have a really curvy body , I disagree with them . Do I need to get their eyes checked ?!

 

“ Are you going to introduce me to them ? “ The girl poked Jiyong on his left shoulder .

 

“ Oh yeah , sorry . “ He replied without looking at her .

 

“ This is Sandara Park , my best friend since I was a junior . “ He said .

 

“ Annyeonghaseo ! My name is Sandara Park , but you can call me Dara . Nice to meet you Mrs. Lee and Chaerin - ssi ! “ The girl said .

 

“ Nice to meet you too Dara . “ My mom replied, giving her a warm smile .

 

I did the same and she smiled back at me . ' I wonder if this girl and Jiyong - ssi is dating … ' I pondered . Anyways , Mrs. Kwon sat at the corner of the table with my mom and they both started talking about what they missed in each others’ life . Jiyong and Dara were seating by each other talking and well , you could kind of say that I was third wheeling . I was third wheeling when my mom saw Mrs. Kwon , now I’m third wheeling with Jiyong and Dara . I guess it's not third wheeling , it's fifth wheeling .

 

I took my phone out and started opening all my social media apps such as Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . I went to my twitter first and tweeted ;

 

“ Fifth Wheeling here inside the restaurant .. Someone come and rescue me ! TT^TT “ 

 

Then , I went to my facebook and posted the same thing . Some of the comments or replies I got where things like ‘ that ! ‘ and ‘ you should’ve brought me ! ‘ If only I could , I swear I would .

 

At last , I opened up my Instagram and clicked the camera to take a picture . I decided to pout while placing my chin on the restaurant table . The right side of my face was covered with my bangs while my other eye was poking out . My long and curly lashes were pointing outwards while my lips shined under the bright light of the restaurant's light bulb at the top of our dining table . I looked around to see if anyone would catch me taking a picture . When I noticed that the coast was clear , I took the picture and started writing the caption . 

 

“ Boredom kills . Every second and every minute ! “ 

 

I heard a soft chuckle and my eyes went directly to the man sitting across me. He looked at me for a few seconds while grinning and looked away . ' If he does that one more time , I swear my heart would jump out of my body and jump on him . ' 

 

I quickly tried to act cool and looked back to my phone . I turned it off and shoved it inside my pockets . I placed my elbows on the table and placed my head on top of my arms and waited till’ the waiter comes to take our order . I looked straight to see Jiyong-ssi and Dara-ssi's sharing a sweet conversation .  They look so cute together ! They make me jealous . I wish I had someone like Jiyong - ssi . I tried eavesdropping to their conversation but instead , I ended up knocking the water glass on my right . At least it wasn’t mine or mom’s .. Just an extra glass of water .

 

Great Chaerin , just great . Why did you do that ? You shouldn’t have knocked the glass of water down ! It was innocent ! Why were you even trying to eavesdrop on their conversation ? You nosy little – 

 

“ Do you need help cleaning it up ? “ Jiyong asked .

 

“ I-I … Ahh , n-no . It’s okay , I can do it . “ I said while picking up a napkin on the side of my plate and started picking up the broken pieces of the glass . 

 

I saw a shadow hover over my body and saw that he was already down on his knees wiping away the spilled water for me . My mom took another picture since I saw the flash of the camera .

 

“ T-thank you , Jiyong - ssi . “ I smiled .

 

“ It was nothing . “ He smiled and went back to his chair .

 

I turned to my mom who I caught red handed and scooted my chair over to hers . 

 

“ Mom , why do you keep on taking pictures of me and Jiyong-ssi ? “ I asked straight forwardly .

 

“ Who said I was taking pictures of you and Jiyong-ah ? “ My mom wasn’t looking at me when she said that . She’s obviously not good at lying .

 

“ Mom , I caught you red handed . Your flash was on when you took the picture . “ I replied lazily .

 

“ It was? " She lifted both of her brows up .

 

" Spill it out mom . I already caught you . " I stared at her . Not just a normal one , but the deadly one .

 

" Fine , fine . It’s because I want him to be my son-in-law ! Me and your aunt is planning to get you two married ! “ My mom squealed , making everyone look at us .

 

“ I am not marrying a guy I just met , mom . I don’t even know him that much ! And look , he and that girl is obviously in a relationship ! C’mon now mom , do I need to take you to an optical doctor ? “ I whispered .

 

“ Are you sure ? I mean , look at these pictures ! You keep on blushing every time he's near you or when he’s talking to you . “ As she swiped her phone from right to left , I noticed that my cheeks were too noticeable .

 

“ It’s because I put too much blush on today mom , didn’t you notice before we left the house ? “ I tried denying the fact .

 

“ O-okay ..? “ She mouthed with her right eye brow up .

 

Mommy Lees’ POV

 

I was busy talking to my best friend about what to do with our kids’ future . We didn’t even promise each other that we would arrange the marriages for our kids . For some reason , we went to the marriage topic and started talking about how Chae Rin would be the perfect wife to Jiyong . But then , Ji Yaes’ eyes went directly to the girl Jiyong was sitting next to and faked a smile .

 

“ Wae ? What’s wrong Yae ? “ I asked .

 

“ I mean look at him and his relationship with his best friend .. I don’t think he’ll like or love Chae . What if Chae get’s hurt because of my son Hye ..? “ Yae whispered .

 

“ As a mother , I don’t want my baby girl hurt . Let’s try bringing our kids together more often to see where things go , okay ? “ I smiled to Yae .

 

“  Okay , b– “ Before Yae could continue talking , we heard a glass of water drop straight down on the floor . 

 

Chae looked flustered as she was scratching the back of her neck with her left arm . Chae then reached out for the table napkin on her left side and squatted down . She started cleaning up the mess she made by picking up the broken glass . As she was doing that , I saw Jiyong stand up and walked quickly towards my Chae . 

 

This is going to be interesting for me .. ‘ I took out my phone and pretended like I was texting someone to hid suspicions of Yae and the  girl Jiyong was sitting next to earlier .

 

“ Do you need help cleaning it up ? “ Jiyong asked Chae .

 

“ I-I … Ahh , n-no . It’s okay , I can do it . “ Chaerin said while picking up a napkin on the side of her plate .

 

Jiyong glanced at me for about three seconds long . I then mouthed to him to just help her even though she said no already . This might sound weird but , I feel like Jiyong will be able to change Chae in the positive way.

 

Jiyong hovered over her body , and bent down on his knees. I lifted my head up to see a clearer view of what he was doing . When I got into a perfect angle , I quickly took a picture . It was a bit embarrassing since I forgot to take the flash off , but no one noticed .

 

“ T-thank you , Jiyong - ssi . “ Chae smiled .

 

“ It was nothing . “ He smiled .

 

Chae turned to my direction after Jiyong went back to his chair . She placed her chair really close to mine and started a conversation . 

 

“ Mom , why do you keep on taking pictures of me and Jiyong-ssi ? “ She asked straight forwardly .

 

“ Who said I was taking pictures of you and Jiyong-ah ? “ I didn’t dare to look at her when I said that . She had the eyes of her mother , me . One deadly stare and you’ll have to spit out the truth . 

 

“ Mom , I caught you red handed . Your flash was on when you took the picture . “ Chae replied lazily .

 

“ It was? " I lifted both of my brows up .

 

" Spill it out mom . I already caught you . " She stared at me . Oh gosh , why couldn't she get her father's death stare instead ? Lee Ho's was cute death stare , and I could bare with that .

 

“ Fine , fine . It’s because I want him to be my son-in-law ! Me and your aunt is planning to get you two married ! “ I squealed , making everyone look at us .

 

“ I am not marrying a guy that I just met , mom. I don’t even know him ! And look , he and that girl is obviously in a relationship ! C’mon now mom , do I need to take you to an optical doctor ? “ Chae whispered angrily to me .

 

“ Are you sure ? I mean , look at these pictures ! You keep on blushing every time Jiyong is near you or when he’s talking to you . “ As I swiped my phone from right to left , I noticed that Chae’s cheeks were really red .

 

“ It’s because I put too much blush on today mom , didn’t you notice before we left the house ? “ Chae replied with that sassy tone .

 

“ O-okay ..? “ I mouthed with my right eye brow up .

 

‘ Lie all you want baby girl , momma ain’t fallin’ for it . ‘ 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

How was the first chapter ? I'll start updating again once I add all my

other story chapter on my 4 other stories o-o . Also , 

Thank you for the subscribers ! { /)v(\ } Hehe c: !

Usually, I'll update every Wednesday when I'm done updating all

my other stories <3

Just to be clear ; 

Arrange Marriage will not be in this fan fiction . 

The story will go CL/GD then Dara/GD or some 

extras ok ?

–– July 24 to July 28 Story Hiatus ––

–– Will Slowly Update Each Story ––

–– So Please Be Patient ! <3 ––