Daehyun Confession

Tweet Love

 

"Hyori-ah"

"Oh?! Oppa. What's wrong?Did you forgot something?" You look at Hoon as he walking toward you.You wait until he really in front of you,....

"Hoon!!"

He embracing you as you really shocked like hell.

"Hoon-sshi? Waeyo.. are you okay? Out of reason suddenly you hugging me like this. You never hug me only if we went out together." You asking him as you try to calm down yourself.

Hoon didn't say anything, he just continue hugging you tighter than before.Like he don't want letting you go away from him.

'Mianeiyo,Hyori-ah if I never letting you know about my feeling..actually I really like you..Now,I think that I too late for telling my confession.' Hoon tried hard as not to letting his tears flow out. 

After that,he let go of you and smiled. He chuckle to relieve the awkward atmosphere. You look a bit confused.

"Hoon-sshi,are you okay? Why are you suddenly been like this? Did you hurt yourself again? Did you knock on something? Let me see it."

"Anni...I...just...feel like want to hug you today. Nothing special or else or reason if I want to hugging my little pretty friend. Hahaha...Ohh.Also I forgot that Mr.KangWon want me to help him with the assembly for the next week and school ball." 

"Haa....But can't you just don't be so mean to me even I was your bestie friend,Hoon-sshi. Ohh..the ball? Dance ball?" 

Hoon just nod and smile. You look excited about the dance ball that coming soon. 

"Ah..Hyori-ah,i should go now before Mr.KangWon came find me by himself. Annyeong..."

"Hoon-ah,!"

"Oh..? Wae?" He look at you as he try to get away from you. you look a bit doubtful about your word. 

 

Hyori's  

'Should I ask him now? Or later? Should I tell him that I like him? Before Daehyun? Or maybe I sholud wait a moment..' thought you. as he waiting for you to spill it.

"Hyori-ssi,what's it? Palli,before the bell ringng or something else happened."

"Hoon-sshi,...Oppa, about the ba--"

"YYAAAHHHH!!! HOONMIN-AH,!!!!"

Both of them,Hoon and you are shocked as other voice cut your's voice.

"Yah,Yeo Hoonmin-sshi,Mr.KangWon was looking for you just now at the canteen. I thought you want to went to Mr.KangWon's place,didn't you?"

"Ohhh...TaeHyung-ah.Geurae? Gomawoyo. Oh,this is Hyori,my bestie girl's friend. Hyori-sshi,this isTaeHyung,one of my friend in Japanese Class."

TaeHyung and you were shaking hands as the greeting. TaeHyung is so happy as he have be introduce in front of a such beautiful sweet lady.

"Ah,annyeonghasayo,Kim Taehyung imnida.Nice to meet you,Hyori-sshi.You are so beautiful lady.It was lucky to meet you,princess." TaeHyung want to peck her hand as Hoon suddenly push TaeHyung from you. you feel embrassed even thought she have be told by many people who see her that she was pretty,beautiful and enchanting. You feel more blushing appear on your cheek when TaeHyung call you a princess. (However I just want to type it.Sorry^^)

"Yah,TaeHyung-ah. Don't started it. Please behave in front of her. Don't make me hit you. Arraso?" Hoon giving a warning to his friend,TaeHyung. But,he just grinning as he keep saying 'daebak' repeating.

"So,Hyori-ssi. I'm so sorry if he interpreting our conversation just now."

"Anniyo,gwenchana,Hoonmin-oppa. Just forgeting about it."

"Oh,but what's it about that you wanted talk? Come on,tell me." 

'Should I or shouldn't? Could I or couldn't?'

You shook your hand and head as Hoon asking again about the thing you want to telling him just now.

"Hmmm..anniyo,oppa. Nothing. I kinda of forget about it already,hehehe...Mianeiyo,Hoon-ssi." You look sad.

"Oh... ?? Already? Aigoo... Hyori-ssi,you are really naughty when I'm with you."

"Hehehehe,mianei,Hoon-oppa."

Hoon is chuckle as you feell guitly. He pats your head as he understand about your currently.

"Anni,naega arrayo. Okay,I have to go now. See you later,Hyori-ssi. Oh,wait for me at the same place. Got it?" Hoon asking you the last question before he going to find Mr.KangWon with TaeHyung.

"Bye,princess Riri. We get going now. I will see you soon in everyday. Start from today,you are my friend too!..Anyeong!!"

"Yah!,Palliwow,TaeHyung-ah."

"Arra,anyeong,Hoon-oppa, TaeHyung-ssi."