Practice Dance

Tweet Love

*At Hyori's house

After Hoon sent you to your home,he quickly drove to his destiny. You just stare at the road untill his car gone.

You sighed."Uhh..well..ll...Another day,he got to go for his dream..Oppa,fighting.!!Aaarrgghhh..Whatever.." You walked toward into your house and straightly went to your room. You feel very happy when your best friend,Hoon are always hanging out with and cheering you up. You throw your bag onto your bed. You laying yourself on your bed. Suddenly,some ringing sound from your phone. You take it as you answering it. You are didn't noticed it from who.

"Hello.." 

"Annyeong...,Hyori-sshi.It's me,Jaemi." Hmmm..Sound familiar to me,..thought you.You gasped as you heard her voice. 

"Jaemi-sshi,how are you? And ho..ww do you get my number phone?" You were surprised because your long lost friend since kindergarten school are calling you. 

"Well..I'm fine,plus I was study at America now..and about your number,,..I have got it from your..pals who are know you as well." You shiffed as she try to tease you as you know she probably get it from my facebook profile..

"Yeah..right,Jaemi-sshi.Do you try to prank me, okay?"

"So..don't you miss me,Hyori dear??And how are Hoon? Are you and him still together?Hmmm.."

"Of course,I miss you..so much..no..Too much...well.,Hoon alright and yupp...we still stick together like as always..Hahaha.." 

"Hey,Hyori. You know that you should tell him about your feeling,you know that right,girl?"

"Uhhh..well,yes and I knew,Jaemi but doesn't it too sudden?"

"Uhh..yes and you should because you love him. And it wasn't too sudden,Hyori. You have love him in a long time,okay.Try to be more brave,girl.I know that you can do that.Because you don't want him be lose into other girl,right,Hyori-sshhii?"

"Alright,You're always right,Jaemi but it's still not the right time to tell him about this."

"Hyori-sshi,.."

"Jaemi.,please..you do understand me,right? Please don't pressure me,pleaseee...."

"Ohh..okay and I'm sorry..I'm understand you,Ririe..Sorry and don't cry."

"Hehhee..,hey..Mimie,It's fine and I not crying okay.." You and Jaemi were laughed as they trying to calm themselve. They talking to each other about everything around them. After a long hour chatting,Jaemi excuses herself as the time showing it was 7 o'clock already.

"Hyori-sshi,I got to go now and thanks for spending time with me."

"You're welcome,Mimie..And thanks to you too for chatting with me."

"Okay,I will call you later when I'm free.Byee,Hyori.."

"Okay,,..byyee.."

After that,Hyori went to bathroom and cleaning herself. She try to think a plan to confessing Hoon after long chatting with her friend. After taking a great showering, she dress up as she done,she went to the downstair toward to the kitchen.She cooking some dinner for herself. 'Well, maybe my family will taking the dinner at town.' thought she as cooking the dishes by herself.She eat all the dishes before she going to sleep.

Then,she went back to her room and toward her study table which her laptop on it. She turn it on and starts google and login the twitter.She updating and send some new status about today event.She logged out after she finished checking some her friends status.Then,she went to bed.

 *At the NHMedia Ent.

In the practice dance,some music was beating up and there was some member are trying memorize their step in that music.They are practicing a few new song for their comeback.Hoon who is just reach there, his older member, Soohyun scolded him about he late going for practice.

"Yah,Hoon-sshi.why are you late? It's already taken about 45 minutes before you came. Where are you going after send your friend home?"

"Mianei,hyung. There was a traffic jam on the road.That's why I come late a bit."

"Are you sure? You didn't going anywhere else,don't you?"

"Nee-Soohyun hyung. I really sorry about my lateness. I just forget about this after I see my friend.Mianeiyo."

"Soohyun hyung,at least he come for practice,right,guys?"Kevin try to comfront Soohyun before he getting more anger.The others are just nodded.

Soohyun sighed and say"Alright,Hoon.This time you safe because Kevin save you.But if you try come late again,I will get you.Got it?"

"Ne-hyung.Gomawo..Kevin-sshi" Kevin smiles to him.

After that,they all keep practice their dance untill midnight.Soon,they all drift into their dream.

 

 

 

Hello,to all readers out there.I'm so sorry because being late to update my story as now you guys can see this year was busy till the of the year. But, that doesn't too worried about it because in the next year, I will continue update this story to you guys. And thank you for my subscriber,thank you very much for be so patient waiting for this story. Feel free and love to comment down there,please do that because I really need that for making my story be better than before this. 

Saranghae Guys.. :) 

P/s: Maybe I will update soon as I could, okay?

Till the next chapter,bye..