At the Library

Tweet Love

At Daedong High School..

"Hoon-sshi,annyeong. How are you?"

"Fine, Why are asking me the stupid question? As you see I'm fine now as well I can standing right here infront of you.""

"Nothing,it's normal.It's right? Come on,Hoon.I like to greeting you since we have be friend in a long time. How could you doing this to me? Kacha,..let's go to the library together,shall we?"

"Well,small matter then let's go,Hyori. But where are yoour friends? Did they lost somewhere?"

"Nah,..they are everywhere and they didn't lost. But they were busy with their studies. Shall we go now,Hoon." You smile.

He nodded. "Kacha." "OK," say you. You stand beside him going to the library together. Hoon smile at you. You reply the smile.

A few minute,you and Hoon were in the library. Both of you are study in a silent mode and peaceful.

Suddenly, Hoon whisper at your left ear.

"Hyori"

"Mmm"

"How to solve this problem?" Hoon asking you the way to solving a hard Mathematic question by show the paper to you. You read the question again before solve it. 

"Ahh..it's very hard to answer this question. But don't worry. I will help you to solve it. Maybe we can find this answer together ? What do you say?" You waiting for his answer. Then,he nodded. You smile widely.

"So,what were we waiting for? Let's doing together." as Hoon said that as we quickly concentrate to the question. Then, You and Hoon try to solve the question altogether. Sharing the answer with another answer in one time to another time. Untill.....

"Yeah, we have make it! Hoon,This is the best answer to the question." You smile because both of you have solve the problem.

He nodded as he smile to you back. He also happy because he have make it to solve the answer.

"Hyori,thanks.For the help. Let go to ice-cream stall before we...went home.It's alright?"

"You're welcome,bro. Really? I always happy to go there. Can I get my favourite chocolate chip ice-cream double cone?"

"Yupp,sure." Hoon chuckle with your reaction. He looking at his watch which a gift from you that you giving to him when his birthday party 17th.

"Ahhh...Hyori.It 's almost 4 o'clock already now. Let just keeping our things first. After that, we went to the ice-cream stall as your bonus." You nodded. You and Hoon keeping all the things into your own bag. 

"Hyori"

"Yes??"

"Can you give me the answer to me?"

"Yes,sure. There you go, Hoon." You pass the answer to him. 

"Thanks." Hoon smile and take the paper from your hand.

A few minute, you and Hoon have done with the packing things into your bag. While both of you were chatting about everything that in the mind. 

"Hyori". He was beside you that time. He standing there awhile until you face to him. You smile and ask him.

"What it's, Hoon? Do you missing your thing in the library?"

"Nothing,let go and get your ice-cream." Hoon take your right hand and pulling you as he walking toward the ice-cream stall. At the ice-cream, both of you two were taking a order for your flavour ice-cream. You order for a chocolate chip ice-cream and Hoon take a vanilla chip ice-cream. After that, the waitress went back as the others customer went in to taking their orders. 

"Wow,,Hoon. Thanks for the treat. I really love it. You're my best buddy forever." You grinned as he stares at you more longer than before. You stares at stall waiting for your chocolate chip ice-cream. You don't noticed that Hoon is stared at you. Untill, the waitress come back their table with their ice-cream. You thanks to the waitress.

Till now, Hoon still staring at you. But your attention was on your chocolate chip ice-cream. You were enjoy the taste of your favourite flavour. 

"Hyori-sshi, I want you to know this..it about me..ittt.." Suddenly his phone ringing. He quickly answer his received call. It was Soohyun hyung,thought him. Hoon sighs as he offend himself for his excuse. You nodded as you continue eating your ice-cream. 

"He went somewhere to answer the call. "Hello,hyung.What's up?"

"Hoon,I just want to remind to you that we have practice the dance for the new album. You remember that,right?" Soohyun said that as Hoon sighed low. 

"Of course,I remember,hyung. I will be there in time for 30 minutes,hyung. I was kinda busy with my project assignment. And I with my friend now."

"Ohhh..okay there.We'll waited for you in 30 minutes.If you late, punishment are waiting."

"Okay,hyung. Thanks for giving me the time. Getting go now,hyung.Bye..." With that,Hoon denied the call conversation.

Then,he went back toward you. You saw him and give a bright smile. "Oppa,why are you was late? Look at your ice-cream, it going melting already."You pouted. Hoon love to see your smile so he reply the smile.

"Hyori,are you done? We're late now.Let's go home,I have to go now."

You pouted as  he say that they have to went home."Wae? Did you have a practice dancing again for your album?" Hoon sighs and nodded."Yup,that's why we have to go now." After he paid the bill for our ice-cream,we went home.

"Hyori,tomorrow I have something to say about. It's alright for you?" Hoon asked you if you have something else for tomorrow. He want to you about something might surprised to heard it.

You only give him a smile as he asking for tomorrow day. "Sure,oppa.I think that I not too busy for tomorrow.But what are the thing that you want to tell me just now?"

"I will tell you later and it's for tomorrow..Arassok?" You pouted as he grins at you as he see the cute face of you.

"Nae,..Arrasok,oppa Hoon."

 

 

*so, at last but not least,,..I finally update the first chapter of my first story..How are they?Are they interesting? Well,it's my first time writing a story for you guys. The next chapter will be update soon..I'm sorry if might take a very long time. Soorry to my fisrtly,secondly and thirdly subscribers ----

Babystars .... b2utyoseobbie .... siham123 ....

Thank you guys for subscribing this story and don't forget to comment about it. I really want to know how my essay of the way of the story is, alright? Thank you again :)...