Tomorrow?

Tweet Love

In the next day...

"KRINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Some days huhoe hagetji Some days ulgido hagetji
Today's the day that I''ll be flyin' away yeah
Neol wi hae modeun geol julge neol wihae sarangeul halge
And now my heart is depleted geunde neon wae ee

Stop girl, in the name of love
Stop girl, in the name of love Eh Eh
Stop girl in the name of love
Kkumeun anilkkeoya I know your love isn''t real"

Your phone ringing the chorus of UKISS STOP GIRL was making you wake up from your sweet dream.You slowly get down from your bed. Then,you going to take a bath.

After 15 minutes,you already to going to school.Before you go to school,you taking your quick breakfast and a glass of milk.Suddenly,your phone ringing.

"[BaekHyun] 365 [BaekHyun/D.O] Neoye dwiesseo
[D.O] Jeolte neoreul wihan
[BaekHyun/All] Mae ireul salkke
[BaekHyun] 365 [BaekHyun/D.O] Machi neol wihae
[SuHo] Taeyeonhan geot gateun
[BaekHyun/All] Haneuljae umyeon"

You pick up the call.

"Hello? Hyori speaking.Who's it?"

"Haha..Hyori-sshi.It's me,Hoonmin."

"Oh~~Hoon-ah.Waeyo? It's so sudden for you to call me in this early morning." 

Hoon on other side heard that,chuckling. You really love to hearing his lovely laugh everyday and everytime you with him.

'I really hope that he will always with me forever and it's so hard to leaves him now as my feeling to him rise up as one day passing to other day.' You thought to herself.

While other side,Hoon suddenly feel uncomfortable as you been silent in the middle of their little talk. He try to get your sense back to reality. As you are important to him as much you feel he is a person was the important person in your life.

'Mian,Hyori-sshi. I will protect you ans always be with you forever cause I have fall in love with you. Since that day..' Hoon just also be thought in himself too as he found out he really like her more than a friend.

"Hyori-sshi,helloooo.... Earth tooo Hyori,answer mee...please answer me,dont make me feel like I am talking to myself here.. Hyori ..!! Yah!! "  Immediately,you back to your sense and reality. You blinkly your eyes and finally completely remember that you need to go the school as heard Hoon grinning at you as you gasped because of you almost been late to your class today. 

You tried to reduce your anger as you start to speak.

"Yahhh!!! Hoon-sshiiiii!!..... how dare you make me almost forget to went my classes today.I will never be make it to my first period class as my favourite subject is. Huhu...Pay back for what have you did just now." You quickly grab your sling beg and went out from your house as lighting in the time. But at the same time,you surprise to see that your best friend and nice oppa,Hoonmin was already in front of your house with his nice black car. You directly look to Hoon then to his car then back to him.You hung up your phone as Hoon was standing beside you. You gazes to him as he try to hiding his laugh. You just let out a tired sigh.

"Are you waiting for me all the time while you talk to me in the phone? Try to make me to have a heart attack huh,Hoon-sshi?" 

"Sorry,sweety.You make it waste our time to class now. Now better and I will rode you or else you will be late ... " Hoon smiling gently as he opens the door as the seat beside the driver seat.You take in and with that,Hoon ride you to the school together with him.

-Daedong High School-

As soon they arrive the college at just in time,he quickly park his car at one of the parking lot. Then,they went to their class together as they have the same class on the first period.They went learning together until the recess time reached. 

Suddenly,....

"Hyori-shhi,can we talk alone awhile ?? " as other classmate approaches you. You smile softly as you said yes. You went to Hoon as you said you have something to talk with your classmate so Hoon nodded as he went to canteen with his friend without you.

"So,what it is,Daehyun? You better talk now because I really hunger now." you whined. Daehyun chuckle at your cuteness.

"Well,if you say so errrrrr...actually I like you,Hyori since you and me be a partner in a pair in the Literature subject.

You frowned.

Daehyun smile gently to you.You hardly to breathed normally as you tried to maintain it.But it doesn't working.You take a deep breath and exhale it.

"Daehyun,actually I -" But your words doesn't complete as Daehyun say to keep it first.

"Let's have a date first on this weekend.Any word that you want to say for now,let talk on that day.It's okay for you? Or you have something plans to do on that day?"

You sighed. Daehyun look at you as his face looked a bit disappointed. Maybe I should agree with it or I will feel so guilty to him,thought her.

"Okay,Daehyun. I will alright with that."

Daehyun smile brightly as you agree to going out with him.

"Alright that.On Saturday at the amusement park around 2 o'clock. Okay?"  

"Okay."

"Okay then see you on this weekend,Hyori-sshi." Then Daehyun left.

Ohh...boys it is gotten to been so long time for me.Daehyun-ah,sorry if after that day I really sorry about my word on that day.Ohh...God please help me...

Suddenly,....

"Hyori-ah"

 

 

 

 

  

HELLO everyone as my lovely subs and also my friend and accquitances sorry about the late update really sorry Here. I really having a writer block before and after that,I try to reducing with doing some workout here and there as this year I start study at a college.yeah hardtime have it problem something so I really sorry about my absence to this story.please do continue read my story if you really like it and i will try spend time with my this precious story cause it been a years after im gone.. really sorry but you guys know I am feel guitly to all of you guys so please dont kill me... Okay now back to our story...how was it ? It is interesting cause what? Cause in the middle of their indetermine love there someone have make a love confession to Hyori. What will Hyori do to her classmate? Accepting his confess or ignore him ? or telling him that she already have someone in your heart? Will Hoon hurt with this or he will letting her go to Daehyun? Yes,this story have became a little more complicated love romance story. Hope you guys will enjoying and stay tune with Hoon's love story if you love him.. hehehe(kidding) but why not you dont love him? He is so hot guy in ukiss and he was really good in japanese.. aww how much I want to speak those language...:'( 

♡♡enjoying it.

p/s: Daehyun from bap is in the story as a side character. Maybe more group idol that you like or love will be in this story too..hrhehehe well who know that I will put some of them as the minor character. Maybe Exo's kai?^^ or mark got7? oh! Or maybe taehyung's bts? Haha :D