final

Summer Rain

 

 

a/n: LayHan summer fluff!

 

 

 

He was alone, at his spacious apartment, sitting on the floor in front of the muted TV, back pressed to the sofa, starring at the inanimate object absent mindedly, because his mind was somewhere else. He sighed as he can feel how quite the room was. So empty.

 

He shifted his sight to the big window on his right, watching quietly as drops of water falling from the sky. It was another summer, he didn’t really like summer rain, it made the roads dirty and he prefer walked on clean roads, fortunately, he was inside that day.

 

Something about summer made him somehow giddy inside, the memories of summer, 2 years ago. The first time he met Luhan.

 

That was a hot summer, he was stuck at a small coffee shop near his apartment, in attempt to finish his assignment, when suddenly, a boy tackled the floor beside him. That boy rubbed his knee as he stood up, showing a pretty face with adorable flushed cheek from embarrassment. To say the least, that was love at the first sight. He spent the whole full week after that incident, visiting the same coffee shop every single day, hoping that he could see the same boy.

 

He was lucky, because exactly at the 7th day, the small boy showed up, he was even luckier that the same boy, eventually fell in love with him too.

 

He smiled at the memory, the memory of their first met, their first date, their first kiss, and everything. But he let out a heavy sigh when he realized that now, he was alone, without the other boy around him, and it felt so unbearably lonely. He was wondering what the other was up to, whether if he missed him too or no, whether if he found someone else.

 

It has been a while since he held his hand, feeling his warm breath on his cheeks, hearing his laugh, he missed him, so much.

 

He glanced at a mug beside him, the once cold ice tea was turned to room temperature water, the rain stopped since a while before. That was his couple mug, their couple mug. He bought them about a year ago on their anniversary, also on summer. It felt like all the good memories were on summer. He was about to get up to wash his mug when he heard the apartment door clicked open, and his lips curved a smile when he heard a familiar voice.

 

“Yixing I’m home! Oh my God! The store was so crowded, but they have 25% discount at the meat section, I guess we can eat some steak for dinner.. ooph!” Luhan jumped at his spot when he felt a pair of arms around his waist when he was placing the groceries at the kitchen counter, “What are you doing?” He asked.

 

 “I miss you.” Yixing answered as he nuzzled his nose at the older boy’s neck.

 

 “Don’t be silly, I was just going to the grocery store for an hour.”

 

“What if you fall in love with another random guy you meet on the way?”

 

Yixing could feel the boy in his arms turned around and facing him with an are-you-serious looks on his face and saying “Really now?”

 

“What? It’s not my fault that you are so pretty and it’s also not my fault that I fall in love with you to the point that I’m really afraid to lose you.” Yixing retorted.

 

The older of the two laughed heartily before hugging the younger by his neck, “You, mister, are so silly, because I will never fall in love with anyone other than you, because guess what, I think I love you more!”

 

Luhan broke the hug with his arms still around Yixing’s neck, giving him a wide grin.

 

“I think you’re wrong on that.” Yixing said before pressing a sweet kiss on Luhan’s lips.

 

Summer rain didn’t feel so bad anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: It's been a long time!! D: I forgot how to write OTL Anyway! It's short, and I hope it's not too bad x) I suppose to update Detention (because XiuHo feelz) but decided to write some LayHan fluff first~ Detention will be updated in the next one day or two :D if youcare that is OTL