Twists* A/N

Leather Jacket Romance

Sorry guys, this is unfortunetly not an update, but I do come bearing good news for all of you :)

Hellooooo :D

So after posting the first part of Leather Jacket Romance, much to my surprise, I've been recieving very good feedbacks and responses to this story so I've decidedddddd that I'd make some changes (?) to it :D

- 3 SHOTS -> FIC? - This was initially just a 3 part short story but I’m 98.9% certain that I’ll be making it into a full blown fic (there were plans of this after I wrote the second part, but I wasn’t as sure or inspired at that time, but now I am sooo)

- LOVE TRIANGLE? Also, a little sneak-peek-teaser-hint-i-don’t-know-what-to-call-this, for the anon (on my Tumblr writing blog: thespitfirewriter) who requested for me to write a certain love triangle, you will be getting your wish in the upcoming parts of Leather Jacket Romance :) Let’s say the storylines for LJR and the one I’d wanted to write for the request fits to a tee.

- 'YOU' - Eh, uh, RIGHT. I almost forgot what I was going to say, well, I tend to write in 3rd person (as you can see from all of my fics) but LJR is the first piece I’ve posted that is written in the ‘you’ point of view, I was curious and felt like it would be a good experimental piece (which I’m pretty satisfied with, and I feel comfortable with this writing style) so I will keep it in that point of view throughout the rest of the story.

- UPDATES? - As soon as I’ve had the general plot mapped out and ready, I’ll continue updating. Rest assured, it won’t take ages as I’m on break and I’m getting really inspired and feeling the urge to write.

- If you have any other questions, ideas or anything really, that you’d like to tell me, please don’t hesitate to comment below and tell me about it :)

- INSPIRATIONS? - I'm also open to inspirations and ideas, I haven't finished writing this story yet, so as I develop ideas for the plot I'm open to any suggestions or ideas from readers. (I cannot guareentee that I will fulfill everything but I will try as long as it fits with the generall plot :) )

So yup, if you have any ideas or little details and things you'd like to see in the story or just anything that you think would inspire me, please comment below and I will be sure to do my best :)

I'll be replying to all of your comments and anything, I love to interact with my readers just to make the writing and reading experience a little lot more enjoyable on both parts :D so yeah~

 

- Love, love, loveeee you all, and once again, thank you for being such lovely and supportive readers,
Vannie