airport and school

tothebeautifulyou(beginning and end)

At the airport:

 

Sulli: "excuse me ." I walked through all the people from the air port . I was walking and looked at the billboard and there I saw him , him as Kang tae joon he was so handsome I read is quote that I love and I use it as my own " miracle is a word that means harwork!" I smiled and walked out.

 

@theschool @thefield:

eun gyeol:p.o.v

Kg: yah go eun gyeol! Fighting!!!!

 

coach: go that way nonono!

 

I ran as fast I could time was running out as I ran i kicked the soccar ball and made the goal !!! I made I ran across the field dogging all my team mates to get to my phone .

 

Coach: yah, Cha eun gyeol"

 

Eun gyeol: ah sunbenim!.

 

I than ran to him to take a picture as I was down I posted ot on geniesocial and quoted it " on top of the ground I am a hyena looking for his food, I was hungry for my winning ! I'm still hungry" .

 

outside of school:

 

Girl#1: ah eun gyeolly won yay !

 

Girl #2: yah focuse! This is serious!

 

Girl#2: did you bring it?

 

Girl#1: here ! ( she then handed her friends magnets)

 

Girl#2: OkAY! Today we will now fail but we will succeed!.

 

In the car with Kang tae joon:

 

Manager: ah yes I'm sorry but we are avoiding all varietyshows . Well we have a very tight schedule! " she than looked at Kang tae joon and asked " what do you what to do"

 

Kang tae joon: I'm not going to do completely!

 

Manager: haha of course tae joonie would love to.

 

Kang tae joon then rolled his eyes and went back to looking at his iPad .

 

Manager: im sorry , deh ,deh okay! Bye!.ah you are really giving me wrinks because of your lies!

 

Manager: do you hear?

 

Kang tae joon: what?

 

Manager: that we are going to shoot your jumping !

 

Kang tae joon: I thought I told I wasn't going to do it ! .

 

his manager than ignored him and answered a call , Kang tae joon then put on his head phones to listen to music.

 

Outside:

 

jae hee: excuse me" I pushed though some girls.

 

Girl: yah , what are you doing .

 

She than got pushed back .the the girls ran toward the van and cheered I was not gonna fan girl so I went to the entrance .

 

Kwang: yah , where are going .

 

As I looked a sunbenim kwang I tapped me foot and blew my hair.

 

jae hee: can't you tell I'm a guy you know!

 

Sunbenim: who can tell!.

 

She than brought out her transfer papers and gave it to kwang . Kwang was surprised that a guy ( girl) can run that fast , he than looked at the kid and goo jae hee just smiled .

 

Kwang: PASS!

 

She than smiled and made her way to the office.

 

~ to be continued~