goo jae hee

tothebeautifulyou(beginning and end)

@Hospital:

 

as she was sitting down on her chair , she stared out the window . She has been depressed for two years being stuck in a hospital just. For it , it makes it worse , she was bullied she didn't  like the way she looked she hated being Korean . Goo jae hee  than heard the sound of the tv and heard the people on the tv talking she than turned to see but than turned back as she was looking out she would just listen to the tv .

the announcer: "And  the bar is set at 2m 3cm and the young Korean Kang Tae Joon is on his third final set , if successful he will go home with a gold medal ".

 

as she  began to still stare at the window and listened her friend Jessie went be said and handed her juice " Hey Jay " her friend. Smiled and   she smiled back while watching tv now .

the announcer: For the high jump event of the world . ..

 

Jessie: hey I heard that guy is Korean ! ( jae smiled at her friend turned her attention back to the tv)

 

the announcer: Now he looks nervous, but he's at peak condition. He is totally focused on that bar. He's off he's running . He got a very wide step. ( as they where talking Kang tae join jumped and made it he made it he did it !) he succeeded at 2m 25cm now 2m 30cm!* the crowd cheers* He did it! Its incredible . Kang Tae Joon is the first Korean gold medalist to do it in the states .

 

* sulli began to watch him with tears and smiling " he did it" she could not believe what she saw a handsome yound man named Kang tae joon won*the announcer:athlete Kang tae join showed us an amazing performance. Look at the crowd "

 

fee weeks later sulli checked out of the hospital and decided to go to Korea as soon as she found out Kang tae joon hurt and quit . She than got her scissors and began to cut her long hair. " you don't have to do this !" Jessie said " but I gotta do this" she pulled her friend away and continued cutting her hair and she decided it was a right choice.