stay

tothebeautifulyou(beginning and end)

Kang tae joon :

 

As she left I was lonely but I knew if I let her stay she would kicked out .

 

As I looked on my desk I opened a laptop and there was a video there it was from jae  hee to coach Holten. As I pressed play I heard her voice .

 

Goo jae hee:ever since I was young , I never liked how I looked . How I looked hoe my skin color looked, and how my hair looked. I didn't like how my confidence was different than others.

 

Flashback goo jae hee :

 

Girl: hey don't you guys smell something fishy

 

Boy: I do

 

Boy#2:  garlic princess better hold your breath princess.

 

Daniel: its been a week,to you really want to quit school?

 

End of flashback:

 

Goo jae hee: I wanted to be the same as them however. I knew there was such miracle that would  let that happen.

 

An ugly duckling can't became a beautiful swan in a heartbeat because in reality, miracles don't really happen .just then I saw tae Jun he flew up the sly saying " a miracle is a word for harwork"

 

Hello coach holten my name is goo jae hee ...

 

I paused the video all I know is a felt guilty so I had to go back and get her .

 

So I ran and ran and ran i caught up to her

 

jae hee: yah tae joon gechana?

 

Me: are ... Y...you ...really ..going to leave...and not see me jump again.?

 

She then smiled and hugged me I wanted her to stay because she was a fan and she was different .