Chapter 01.

Melody of Love

“Hey D.O slow down a little will you? Gosh for a little guy you sure do walk fast” The equally small brunet bickered as he desperately kept up with the younger ones’ walking pace.

“You’re just slow baek” The taller one teased as he walked with ease alongside the quieter one.

“Mboya?” Baekhyun came to an abrupt stop when he immediately pointed his index finger at Chanyeol challengingly “I dare you say that again!”

“Hyung, you’re drawing too much attention” D.O muttered with a sigh out of the blue, unable to let his two hyungs embarrass him any further. “Can’t we just go to class in peace?”

“WHAT HE SAID” Chanyeol referred to D.O’s statement as he slung his arm on his shoulder “You should talk more. I’ve never seen Baekhyun as silent as of now” He said with a chuckle.

Feeling disheartened, Baekhyun fastened his pace until he walked past them without sparing them a single glance.

“Whoops, did I too much?” Chanyeol playfully covered his mouth with his palm as he eyed D.O

“Hyung, if you like Baekhyun hyung you should’ve said so.”

Chanyeols’ cheeks begun to redden upon D.Os’ statement as he furrowed his brows together. “S-says w-who? Y-yah stop making such outrageous assumptions-”

“Hyung. It’s okay.” D.O eyed him seriously “Though it may be quite disturbing to know that you feel that way towards Baekhyun hyung, it’s rather amusing to watch how you try to get his attention.”

“m-mboya? Yah D.O you think it’s funny?”

“I never said so” The calmer male responded simply as he put his hands in his pockets “Either way. Try not to let Suho hyung catch you. Who knows what that motherly hyung do to you?”

“I never said that I like Baekhyun okay?!” The taller male shouted as he dashed away from D.O who was taken aback from his hyungs rather immature response.

“Sometimes I even wonder who the older one around here is” D.O thought silently when he finally noticed that the very girl he had spoken to earlier was standing quite awkwardly nearby.

“U-um” The rather small girl stuttered rather rigidly as she scratched her hear “mi-mianhae I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on your conversation…”

D.O looked at her indifferently as he continued to listen as he thought that she had more to say.

“I-is it true that… that boy earlier likes… well, how do I say this…”

“It’s true” D.O responded. Indirectly telling the said girl that he understands what she’s getting at.

“Ah” Hana responded instinctually and went silent for a moment.

D.O eyed her curiously as he called out “Do you find it disgusting?”

The girls’ eyes immediately widened upon the question and shook her head. “Disgusting is quite a strong word.” She replied with a hint of doubt in her voice. “If anything, it’s just a little… unusual?”

All of a sudden the quiet male burst out laughing, leaving the girl utterly confused. “Now, quite an honest person you are?” He said in between his laugh

“W-well you did ask me what I thought about their relationship and I just answered you!” The girl replied quite sternly, thinking that the boy is making fun of her honesty. Talk about rude She thought as she puffed her cheeks.

“Well, see you around” He finally bid farewell.

Without giving her a second response the boy just continued walking until he had entered one of the classrooms, which to Hanas’ demise, is her classroom as well.


A/n: Second chappy up~ hope you all liked it~ hehehe a little hint of chanbaek here tho :D