one

The Friendship I Owe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joona's POV

 

 

 

"Sora help me out please!" I pleaded while carrying tons of books to be donated on our book fair next week. I am the president of our book lovers' club by the way, I'm the infamous bookworm of my school together with my good friend, Sora. We are often called the pretty bookworms actually, not that I'm being proud here it's just that they say it's such a waste than we pour our time reading rather than partying but who cares this is our life right?

 

"Oh wait!" Sora responded and quickly closed her locker door and goes to me to get some books.

"Well hello there my pretty bookworm" Suho, leader of the famous gang EXO, teased me and softly brushes her hands on my face.

"Put that filthy hand away from me!" I shook my head to remove his hand and walked past them.

"See you later princess!" Suho shouted from behind and I swear I heard laughters from their group.

 

Suho really hit my nerves everytime he shows his face infront of me. I forgot to tell you that he's just new here. Yes, believe it or not he's just a transfer student from America if I'm not mistaken and that fact made him rose to popularity easier. You see the girls here are freaking out the moment they knew that someone is from overseas much more if they came from America just like me. The school doesn't have a book lovers' club back then so I decided to make one and thanks to my inexistent popularity, We currently have half a hundred members and able to launch book fairs.

 

"Joona you look like you're gonna kill somebody" Sora teased me and put down the books on the table in the book lovers' club headquarters.

"He annoys me so much and I don't even know why and the fact that he uses those hands to touch my cheeks which I hate the most is really frustrating!" I huffed and dropped the books on the table.

"Hey! Be careful of those!" Sora warned.

"Oopsies!"

"Come on let's grab something to eat, It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter