Untitled Part 2

Aristocracy

There was something about her that felt nearly unreal. Taekwoon never expected himself to be so attracted to a lady in such a manner that he found himself in the same seedy bar watching her sing every night. He liked the knowing smile she shot him every time, he also liked how she never caved in either giving him a good chase and equally good banter.

She was beautiful indeed, regardless of the length of her hair, or how her clothes hung on her frame, or the make up on her face. He loved how she carried herself with utter confidence, like she knew her effect on the men around her and took complete advantage of it.

Taekwoon wanted to capitalise on all the attention, he wanted all of her to himself. He knew that would be impossible, they were from two different worlds. His, where the old systems were still in place, and hers, where the new ones were emerging. Yet, every time she drawled his name, he turned towards her and pined, he wanted what she had - the excitement, the rush, to not be bound to the fortune he was bound to.

She called him patronising when he said that though. Leaning against the bar counter, her pretty red lips pursed as she frowned at him.

“Darling, not all of us want to be this free. Sometimes, rules help if you ask me, especially when you're strugglin’ for money even when your country has been blessed with it.”

Taekwoon eyed her, there was something about her that mystified him. She carried herself like one of those rich ladies who often invited him to their grand parties, but here she was, sitting next to him in a seedy bar in a flashy golden dress talking to him about the pitfalls of this new system. She turned to him with those alluring eyes, as her long eyelashes batted with every blink.

“What are you looking at?” She asked, cocking her eyebrow at him.

“There's something strange about you.” Taekwoon said, as the chair squeaked under his shifting weight. He saw the corner of her lip twitch into a smirk.

“I've been called a lot of things, but strange is definitely not one of them. Is this another way of giving me the usual dialogue of me being different from the other girls, because trust me, that isn't going to work for you.”

Taekwoon found that statement amusing for some reason, he'd never thought of what he had said that way. He shook his head, gulping when she leaned forward to fix his collar.

“So what is it?” he could feel her breath mix with his for a brief second before she shifted away “Not used to a woman showin’ you her ankles and speaking sense?” she smirked as she propped an elbow on the bar counter making Taekwoon shake his head, eyes fixing themselves on the ankles she had brought to his notice before sweeping up her figure before meeting her eyes. They were like fiery embers gazing back at him as his ran his finger over the rim of his glass of scotch. He took a sip of his drink, gaze still not breaking.

“Maybe.” he replied, lowering the glass back onto the counter making her chuckle, her teeth were pearly white even in the dim dirty lighting.

“So you like the ankle?” she asked, leaning closer to Taekwoon just enough for him to get a whiff of the caramel in her breath and the scent of her perfume.

“Or maybe I like how you speak sense.” he said making her eyebrow quirk up before she closed the distance between them grazed her lips over his. Caramel met the taste of scotch for a brief moment making his head swirl. Taekwoon could feel the much needed adrenaline fill his bloodstream. This was the rush he had been searching for.  Of course this was completely against everything that was expected of him, but he hurried need for those lips against him broke all rational thought even if it was for that second.

“Do you like that too?” her caramel breath was tantalizing against his lips.

The attraction between this mysterious woman and him was instant for certain, which was why the one brief kiss spiralled into open mouthed ones as her lipstick coated lips met his soft ones as he pressed her up against the door of the room one floor above the seedy bar.

The bartender had handed her the keys, which now dug into her palm, slowly heating up the cold metal between her fingers as Taekwoon’s hands gripped at her hips and his teeth sunk into her lower lip as one of her arms curled around his neck, pulling him closer as they tumbled into the room. Her fingers dropped the keys as his lips caressed her jawline causing a sharp intake of breath as she threw her head back and her fingers wound into his hair pulling him back into a breathless kiss their tongues coming in contact as her fingers rid him of his coat and he backed her into the creaking stained bed. Fabric hurriedly drawn away from soft skin and the air now heavy with their breathing and attempts at hushing their voices.

That was the beginning of their torrid love affair.


As you can see, this is one thing I'm taking slow and trying to figure out as I go. :) Feedback is apprreciated. This will probably extend further :P