Chapter 3

We Promise We're Straight

Now Xiumin, being the oldest of them all, was naturally more mature. Usually. 

 

But then there's alcohol. 

Deemed as one of the weakest drinkers in EXO; in contrast to the giant elf, Chanyeol. Xiumin would stay atleast one feet away from any alcohol.

But it's engaging to witness what he'd do under the influence of it...

--

"Ooh, Chen. Look at you!"

In confusion, Chen swiveled around, only to sight a very, very blushed Xiumin ually latching on a nearby wall, grinning.

"Oh Chen, your skin is so smooth and white." He cooed, caressing the wall.

"Hyung. What's happening to you?" Chen could feel himself burning up in embarrassment as he stuttered. 

Xiumin twirled his head around and widened his eyes in response, "You happened, Chen. You happened." He spoke in a sharp, yet affectionate whisper, earning judgemental gazes from the other members who piled over one another lazily on the couch, enjoying the commotion before them.

With a hiccup, he turned to the wall yet again. "Oh my Chen, your muscles, so hard, so firm..." Xiumin breathed, enjoying the wall a tad too much as he begins to slide to the floor, chuckling. Chen looks down at his toned stomach, then flexes his arms slightly to check. 

As Xiumin plops to the floor, he reaches under his bunk and pulls out a large durian. "This, Chen, is the key to my house, my car, Baekhyun's room... And my heart." He announced, and tosses it in his direction.

Seeing the fruit in the air, Chen flinches in pure horror. "NO. DO NOT ING THROW ME THIS PIECE OF ." he squawked and dashes away from the approaching fruit.

While Chen merely escaped contact with the spiky ball, the rest of the members lurch forward to in attempts to claim the fruit, squealing and flailing recklessly.

"MOVE OVER BASIC ES. IT'S MINE NOW!" Tao squealed in a surprisingly girly tone for a man. He emerged victorious from the pile. Tao stepped out, cradling the durian despite it's difficult exterior. "Now to open this."

Baekhyun, who had been rolling around on the floor all this time, pointed blantly at Chanyeol's head.

 Smirking, he nodded at Baekhyun and signals Chanyeol towards him. "Hyung. Come here for a bit, please."

And poor Yeol, who had zoned out earlier, had no idea what was happening in his surroundings. And obeying Tao, he crawled over to him in a tangle of long limbs. 

"Now hyung. This won't hurt one bit." Tao giggled, with an almost maniacal glint in his eyes. 

With a swing, Tao collides the spike ball with the giant...

--

"Oh ." 

"The durian didn't open." Lay mused. 

"Chanyeol's out, can we try Baekhyun's head now?" 

"Wait! Wait. My head, is rather fragile." Baekhyun shrieked, protectively covering his head with his arms. "Try Kyungs-"

"STOP." Kris suddenly boomed holding a glass bottle of clear liquid, interrupting Baekhyun's nomination. "Why is there vodka in the kitchen?" Kai's nostrils enlarged in effort to keep his snort contained. Sehun, the youngest who has no control whatsoever, turned and rolled off the couch landing with a soft thump. 

Unfortunately, it didn't escape Kris' attention. 

But hey, everyone's got to have some fun once in a while. 

It's just that Sehun's goes overboard. 

--------------------

Hello everybody!!  I'm the co-author for this fic. We'll try to update often, but for now, here's a little update regarding alcohol and durians. ^^

- Min :)

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ENJOY THIS SNIPPET :D

- Jie