Hiatus

The Witch of Sun {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys. So, you've probably already seen the title and/or have guessed what this is going to be about given I haven't updated in god knows how long. I can't really give an excuse for why I can't finish these stories, I'd like to think I've been pretty reliable until lately, finishing all but one story (the first one :P) but now I have three ongoing stories and seemingly no ability to complete them. 

The problem is I have lost many things crucial to writing these stories. I've lost inspiration, and I've lost drive, and I've also lost time. And this is all due to many things. I finished Nano and I kinda burned out during it. I took six classes my first semester in college and it did kind of kill me (but hey, I passed them all) so I had no time during the semester to work on the stories and I planned to over winter break. However, other things came up. See, my dog died. I've had her since she was five years old and honestly, she was my best friend. I haven't had anyone else that's stood by me and loved me unconditionally and never betrayed me. A person I could tell anything to. 

I'm a very lonely person and a lot of these stories came out of that, and it's not that I don't have friends its just I'm not nearly as close to them as I was with my dog. And everytime I do...well, anything it just reminds me of her and the fact that she died. So, anyways, per usual I've said far too much for what should have taken a few sentances. 

I hope that I'll get this ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter