Introduction

The view of a beast

-------------------------------------------POV Sehun-----------------------------------------------

Haha.....Why is life so complicated.....why did the director "suddenly" decide to put the felines and the canids together? Well it's not like I care. I wouldn't say the same for my partner....

 

When I took his hand..AH! Don't think that it's because i wanted to...even if he was really cute...Ok, maybe I did want but that is not the point! It's the rule, we need to hold hands so that we show that we are now a team. As I was saying, I don't think he likes me..

 

Don't worry Sehun, he doesn't know you...maybe he was just shy...

 

-----------------------------------POV Luhan-----------------------------------------

What is this idiot thinking about? Since we got here, he seems in deep thought..maybe he understood that I don't like him...

 

Well, it will be nice if we started talking....ok, I got it!!! If I don't start the conversation, I think that I will have to wait  long time... 

 

-Hey I'm Luhan.

 

-Hello, my name is Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you.

 

Well, now we need to find something to talk about...

 

-Can I ask you something? Why do you look like you hate me....we don't even know each other? Can I know the reason?

 

-Nope!

 

-AWKWARD SILENCE-

 

-----------------------------------------POV Sehun---------------------------------------

What the hell!!! What's up with this guy? What did I do to him?! The worst part is that i thought that he is cute...well he still is, but he is not the nicest person ever...Like, he hates me without even knowing me! I'm so jealous of Baekhyun and Chanyeol...they look so happy together...

 

---------------------------------------POV Baekhyun--------------------------------------

-Saranghae Channy~!

 

I gave him a hug and that made him as red as a tomato. I'm so happy to be with him!

 

Me and Chanyeol have always been friends. Our families were always close which made us go to the same school...that is how we became inseparable. But we got separated for 3 years....and I think that my feelings for him have changed....

 

---------------------------------------POV Chanyeol----------------------------------------

I'm so happy to be with Baek!! I think that he changed a lot since I last saw him...he became even prettier, if that is even possible...I always loved Baekhyun, he is always smiling and knows how to make me laugh. I don't know what I would do without him....I missed him so much, him and his beautiful smile. I never confessed my feeling for him...I am too scared to even risk losing our friendship. He sees me as a friend...nothing else....

 

I did say that I would not confess, but what stops me from enjoying the situation...

 

--------------------------------------POV Luhan------------------------------------------

I think that I was a little rough, I should apologize..

 

-I'm sorry. I will be stuck with you for 4 years so might as well become friends...

 

He smiled at me, but I could have sworn that I saw sadness in those eyes...Maybe my mind is playing trick on me...

 

-Hey.....can I call you Sehunnie?

 

What? I heard that if you gave silly name to people, it will help you relationship! He nodded with a shy smile.

 

-Then can I call you Lulu?

 

-No! Only my friends call me that!

 

He thought for a second before speaking again.

 

-Then Luhannie!

 

-.....ok Sehunnie!

 

-------------------------------------------POV Sehun-----------------------------------------------

When I heard him call me Sehunnie, my heart skipped a beat...what is happening to me? Am I sick? I just shrugged it off.

 

-So...tell me about yourself. What are you good and bad in?

 

-My parents say that I am good in all...exept in socialization...

 

-Same thing here, but my problem is not socialization. It's....how do I say this...aggressiveness..

 

We continued to talk until we heard a scream coming from the other team.

 

-----------------------------------POV Chanyeol---------------------------------------

Why is he screaming like this?

 

-Why are you screaming like this Baek?

 

-Because of the heat, my eyeliner is !!! IT TOOK ME HOURS TO PUT IT ON!

 

-Wait....tell me this is a joke...you screamed just for that!! I thought that only girls cried for such things...

 

-WHAT! Are you mocking me Park Chanyeol!

 

-Well, come on! It's just make-up, you aren't even supposed to wear this kind of stuff! I think that you have changed a lot in 3 years...

 

He glared at me...he was mad for such little things?

 

He stood up and started running to the exit. I saw that he was crying...and I don't think that is because of the eyeliner....

 

--------------------------------------------------O.o----------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Drama! How dare you Chanyeol...everyone can wear make-up! So....like I said, i will update every Monday ^^! Sorry for any grammar faults and thanks to everyone that is reading! I really appreciate it :) ! What will happen next? Well, goodbye for now!